Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Dreamer's Wednesday Drama 1/3/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Dreamer's Wednesday Drama 1/3/18   Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:59 am

gm This is from Beny's FB page: The RV may potentially occur between February and March 2018. at the latest by the end of April 2018.

Love that Beny- and it was going to be in October 2017 because he nevers contradicts himself. Beny has morphed into a very troubled soul.

I apologize for ever bringing him in. In the beginning he was humorous - now just a sick puppy

Today's line- up listen at your own risk -- OM TNT OM Frank PTR Oootha ?

And I'm a moron, just ask Beny

well i'm an idiot Sand like beny says

I must have been drunk

Sweet Cheeks is spying on us Izzie

wish we knew the ickie troll in here, hope they mess up and we find out who is doing it...

Gee I can say anything and they'll print it! Must be desperate for news

MAKES ME SICK, THESE DAMN TROLLS

I really could care less, the troll is a troll

Who is foot foward

Footforward was going strong when I got involved seven years ago

Be interested to see if the digital platform is actually introduced tomorrow

some say yes, how would we know ?

Have bank contacts who should admit to me so will make some calls early afternoon to see what I can learn weneedit if your question was posed to me

Footforward, before Bruce...I think with OOM room, 7 + yrs ago.

I use to watch him grab info from OOM's roon and bring it back to Franks claiming it as his own..

ff came on the scene awhile back, lived in his parents basement.....his own words.....he is a self proclaimed prophet and thats where his info comes from. he left for a bit when he told dinarians they are a bunch of idiots....kind of like yosef did. he returned to call the rv last year in march....when it didnt happen, he said a voice told him it will never happen. he normally returns when he needs some attention.

he was married and quickly divorced.....i keep notes and that one was at the bottom of my page ...oh, and canadian

LOL I have a good nack for spotting a fake. It was about 7 years ago... He had a lot of people fooled when he was claiming his religous visions

What a bunch of nut jobs out there Geez !

Halo: i wouldnt call them nut jobs....they are capable of leading others, in believing them. More like con artists.

from Philip Tilton's fb page just now: Need confirmation Treasury just RELEASED USA. REVALUATION OF CURRENCIES TREASURY NOTES.

Hey 2fish..why are you sending me nasty pm's?\ Dont remember ever seeing you contribute to chat.

Maybe 2fish was hacked??

nope just being mean

Just because I post an article or video that someone doesn't agree with..doesn't mean I need to get rude pm's. I will call you out! Take what you want and leave the rest!

It was not a "nasty" pm. It was a straight-forward pm stating that I disagree.

Just read where someone is stating that Tory Smith was delusional. Anyone can say anything about another person. Doesn't make it true.

Again, to say you disagree is not rude.

"Sorry you felt the need to put that junk out there & poison the room with it." 2Fish that was RUDE in my book

Don't want to just step in between 2 posters...but sometimes it is not what is said just HOW it is said.

There are some awful things going on out in the corrupted world...and I appreciate knowing what info is out there....may not be something that some can hear or watch...so it is best then not to....

That’s enough 2Fish....they bring in things for us to read. If you don’t like it, ignore it. Keep the peace

2Fish.....maybe you might do a little research on your own....it was stated the intel on the video can be verified by court docs

Do you believe everything on the internet is true?

.....the news sites dinarland sites are very suspect. if court documents support something...find them and show your point without a doubt, if not then maybe just leave it alone. the internet is an incredible source of truth and a a 100 times more a source of some very untruths. maybe look for a minimum of 4 sources to vette your point and drive it home, not just an article from a very scetchy source at best.

she wasnt sketchy...like i said she has been researching this stuff 30 years

az ok, then she surley has tons of stuff available to present her case....find it and stick it in the forum. again, just research her a bit more. unless you know her personally of course. maybe you do, i dont know you or her. that is the inherent problem

Ok lets all just STOP posting articles/videos altogether because we DO NOT personally know the people

i didnt even see the story, but the issue is very common in the internet world.

az ok, you win. thats what matters.....however thats not what i wrote......gn

the issue is that 2fish sent me a rude pm after I posted a video LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES!

gn..this is stupid!

toolfan...how do you know it is sketchy?

cal i didnt even see the piece......i was just giving a very general assesment.....thats it, no more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Wednesday Drama 1/3/18   Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:27 pm

Quote :

Haloheal What a bunch of nut jobs out there Geez !

In there too apparently ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dreamer's Wednesday Drama 1/3/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DinarLand Drama Daily :: Dreamer's Daily Drama-
Jump to: