Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RayRat Call Notes 1/3/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RayRat Call Notes 1/3/18   Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:28 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) TNT Call 3-January-2018 Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# AUDIO REPLAY LINK

[Music: It’s Done, It’s Finished…]

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! It’s Wednesday, January 3, 2018, with yours truly RayRat98 here, working the controls. We shouldn’t be with you long… This being our first official intel-related call for the year 2018, let’s send out some New Year’s greetings to our members and listeners. [Music: Auld Lang Syne]

Getting to the information: we don’t have any, strange as it may seem.

We did chat with you on New Year’s Eve and shared some information with you. Flowing from that, we had a natural expectation of a rate change when the markets opened yesterday morning. I don’t know exactly where we are with that, because we haven’t heard why it was not visible and when it will be visible.

The optimum time for rates to change is when the markets are closed, and they were closed over the weekend and New Year’s Day. The next optimal time for that is this coming weekend, when the markets close on the 5th and open again on the 7th.

So we might anticipate activity next Monday, the 8th. They can change the rates during the week, if they so choose; the weekends are just the optimal times to do so, with larger windows in which to change the numbers. So far as we’re concerned, it’s done. There is no push to get lower denominations out of ATMs because Iraq wants their people to use their cards rather than paper money.

So they are working on getting the citizens more acclimated to using their cards, and making them aware that the ATMs are available for cash when they need it. Banking institutions here on excited, alert, and ready – or at least that’s what they are telling us. There has been some exchange activity. Could something else happen today?

Sure – we just don’t know until it happens. I don’t have any official information about why we haven’t seen it or when we will see it. But Iraq is done, although the CBI has yet to change its rate in public. Reports are coming in to me that the RV has happened, no worries. Our bank count is up to 67 banks (including three credit unions) that are accepting Iraqi dinar. If you find a bank that already exchanges dinar and our other currencies, please send me the name and location of that bank to add to the list.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Will you put the 800 number in the forum when it comes?

A: Yes. What rock have you been under? I’ve been saying that for the last two years, that I will give out any and all crucial information once it becomes available.

Q: I have been trying to locate those recordings you made for us a while back with all that info about foundations, trusts, corporations, LLCs, etc., but I haven’t found them. Are they still on our site somewhere? If so, will you direct me to them please? If not, would you mind putting them in a place where (only) our TNT family can listen to them again? It’s been a long time since I have heard them and I sure do need to hear them again; definitely need to refresh my old noggin’.

A: I have them parked somewhere else where you can log in to listen to them again. I’ll get you that information.

Q1: Have you heard of any exchanges going on in the USA or other countries?

A: Not since the ones we told you about on New Year’s Eve.

Q2: Are our known banks holding steady at 66 or have more banks trading the Dinar been added to our list?

A: They are being added to the list.

Q3: Are ATMs giving out the lowest of the denominations that you know of?

A: NO. Q: Have you heard anything about Sterling or the reserves that were paid on but could not be completed because of the FBI seizure?

A: No.

Q: Ray you said something about there are a couple of Credit Unions that would be exchanging as well can you please tell me which one they are?

A: When this pops, we will publish the entire list, as I said last week.

Q: Can you put your physical currency in a Roth IRA and exchange it while it’s in the Roth and not have a tax liability?

A: Yes, there is a way to do that. Some Roth IRA custoians will allow that, and some will not. You have to ask each company.

Q: We have been told on the Zim, they will take six zeros off the front. But the other day, several times, Tony said it was five zeros. Do you know which it will be?

A: You have to go back and listen to the calls. That’s why we record them. Listen to hear clearly what you are not hearing; that will clear up many questions. In previous calls, we talked about removing six zeros from the face value of the currency, and then Tony said they would ADD five zeros to the rate (between the . and the rate, as in .0000012).

Q: Tony said the other day that the Government does not know who all of us TNT Members are. How are we guaranteed the rate Tony negotiated for us under ‘We Are The People’? If the government doesn’t know who we are, the banks sure won’t.

A: At the right time, you will know the answer to that.

Q: There was talk on Monday of two high rates. One was $20, and I think I know where that contract rate comes from. Then there was a $28 rate. Where is that rate coming from? Or, who can get it? Is it only available to those who have a billion dollars worth of dinar or a billion dinar before the exchange, or dinar and zim? And, will it only be available at the lead bank or any major bank?

A: We don’t know yet; when we find out, we will share that information with as many details as we can.

Q: The bankers have had plenty of time to figure out how to handle the exchanges at bank/ redemption centers for a long time. Why all of the sudden, they don’t know how to handle this?

A: I don’t have an answer for you.

Q: There is news from Iraq this morning that Parliament did not meet today to discuss the 2018 Budget due to a lack of a quorum because the Kurds and Sunni MPs were disputing the removal of 17% of revenues to be designated for Kurdistan. 1) Could this disagreement be a snag in the hoped for release of the increased rate for the dinar since the new rate was supposed to be in the new budget?

[RR: I don’t think so, but it could be a scapegoat for that.]

2) Was the release by US banks contingent upon the revealing of the new rate in the 2018 Budget?

A: Perhaps indirectly. It now seems like the banks want to align with what the CBI posts as its rate, and the CBI might be holding off to tie in with the Budget. I don’t know exactly.

Q: You probably may have already answered this question on your opening comments: Do we actually have to wait until the 12th of January to start exchanging?

[RR: I don’t know; I don’t have anything saying we have to rate until the 12th. We just need for the rate to change and then decide when we want to go to the banks.]

Are the banks actually seeing the NEW rates on the screens, if so, why won’t they let us exchange?

A: Yes, they see the rates; I assume they’re waiting for some kind of authorization, although I had heard that they have been given authorization.

Q: Ray, I live and work abroad in Italy. I have one of several currencies I own with me. Do I need to come back to the states to exchange to be included in the TNT (that is, #wearethepeople) exchange rates? Or will I do better trying to exchange at one of the exchange branches at the airport?

A: We don’t have a specific #wearethepeople exchange rate. The Twitter fight was for fairness and access to the contract rates, it wasn’t for TNT as a separate group.

Q: Have we heard anything about the Iranian Rial?

Q: There was an article posted here entitled “Bankers to Burn Midnight Oil ahead of MIFID dawn” and it spoke of the European Union financial markets. Does this coincide with the proposed global banking system software update that is to take place on January 8th?

[RR: I don’t know.] Lastly, in your opinion if/when the software update happens how long before the rate of exchange we are looking for is visible?

A: Again, these are questions we have no answers to, and will not attempt to guess at them.

Q: Have you got any confirmation on 800 numbers?

[RR: No.]

Are all your contacts Iraq, Banks and government on the same page?

[RR: Yes, they are.]

Will the folks that participated in the “We are the people #” be the same as the public’s opportunities to get the contract rates?

A: Yes. We don’t have any special arrangement for TNT people only, or for #wearethepeople only.

Q: If Iraqis have new rates in cards I m assuming all commerce, shops and everyone is now doing business with new rates. Is this so?

A: It would seem that way. The cards are loaded and they are using them to buy things.

Q: Will spouses be required to go to the exchange when an NDA is not signed?

Q: Some years back when Tony and DC were discussing the contract rate they stated that there would be a limit on the amount of Dinar and Dong that could be exchanged for that rate. As I recall it was 20 million Iraqi Dinar and 25 million Vietnamese Dong. During the discussion on the call the other day Tony was talking about much higher amounts than that. Are the limits still in place and what are they now?

A: I don’t recall Tony saying anything other than the information he put out several years ago.

Q: Considering all the new tax info coming out, would it be better to give family and or friends the dinar or cash? Will the gifting tax still apply no matter what form you give your gift? Do gifting letters still apply to this situation?

A: That is a personal decision. Look at the pros and cons of both. For details on the gift tax, call the IRS directly. [The gift tax applies to the VALUE of a gift that you give. So it’s better to give currency now rather than cash after the RV, and if so, better to give it with a gifting letter so that you are giving the current value of the currency, which is negligible.]

Q: What role will the Iran uprising have on the RV/GCR? It would appear to be difficult to revalue Iran’s currency until they achieve stability I would think…

A: I don’t know. I haven’t received any information indicated rials will not be in the basket.

Q: For those of us that don’t have a gazillion of currencies and do have the Zim could we take the Zim with us even though the bank doing the exchange of the other currencies may not exchange the Zim but offer a Promissory Note or document like that to get a higher rate to promise to bring back an X amount of Money from the Zim exchange to the bank that exchanged our other currencies for that higher rate. Do you think the banks would go for that Idea?

Q: Do you know if there are any banks in Michigan that will exchange?

A: Yes.

Q: Should we be multiplying our individual zim notes by .0000012 (FIVE zeros 12) or .00012 (THREE zeros 12)?

A: I don’t think you understand what Tony said in the last call. Go back and listen to the call again. It’s easy and self-explanatory if you go back and listen to it again. It’s information we are being told – we don’t know if it’s etched in stone.

Q: My question is the FinCEN Currency Transaction Report. I presume its still going to be necessary…?

RR: The bank fills that in online, not you.

Q: I am planning to rent a luxury home once I exchange, and have already picked out a few great possibilities. I would not qualify for this home on my own, but my trust can easily make the payments. How would you present this to a potential landlord/management company to give them sufficient confidence in my ability to pay the rent without spilling the beans?

A: When the trust is established, the financials of the trust will satisfy the finance company that you can pay the rent. All they need to see is the ability to pay.

Q: Have you heard that Sterling or DinarCorp has ever been accused of selling counterfeit currencies?

Q: any updated info on caps for how much can be exchanged for contract rate? And do you know if the cap will apply to an individual or to entities, such as corporations and LLCs?

A: No, and I don’t know. And you should take as much currency as possible when you exchange – that is your leverage.

Q: Tony said everyone will have this by the 14th; why the 14th?

A: I don’t recall that; go back and listen to the call and see what he was referring to.

Q: The only market of the Forex that closes on Friday night is the New York Forex Market. There are other Forex or currency markets that continue moving currency values over the weekend. Is it the New York market closing you are referring to when you say the Forex closes on Friday night?

A: Yes.

Questions from live callers

865/404: You referred to authorization being given to the banks. Is there a timeframe?

RayRen: No, they just said authorization was given, so I don’t think they need to do that again unless authorization has been rescinded, and I haven’t heard that it has.

Caller: Treaties, and their impact on the RV process?

RayRen: I’m being told that the treaty that lays this out in detail can only be seen by the US Treasury. No one else gets to see that.

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. You can also find the address at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check today.

Next caller: [can’t hear the question] Double?

Ray: Yes.

347 caller: My daughter is travelling for her job; can she send me her currencies so that I can exchange it with my own? Do I need some special legal letter for that?

RayRen: This is your daughter? The banks are not going to harass you for receipts or proof of ownership; they will assume it’s yours and put the exchange in your account. However, that may create a tax issue for you and your daughter. I suggest that she send you a Power of Attorney so that you can act for her, and put her exchange funds into her own account. That was she would still be the owner of the currency/accounts.

410 caller: They said that banks were given the go-ahead two or three weeks ago. Who gave the banks that green light? [reiterated three times]

RayRen: I assume that the US Treasury gave them the go-ahead. We assumed that it would released, because we don’t know of anything else to wait for. It seems like we got a segment of it. The natural expectancy was between Christmas and New Years. There is a method to this madness, I don’t know what it is.

707 caller: [can’t understand this caller] Do you still require donations or are you okay?

RayRen: If people want to donate, that is also okay. If you want to hear Tony again, he was on the 25. December and 31. December, 2017 calls.

845 caller: If I am in your ‘group’, when I call for an appointment, do I say that?

RayRen: No, when you call for an appointment you are just a person. There is no special group structure involved. You are educated, that’s the only difference. There is not a ‘group’ as such, and you don’t have to be in a special group to get the rates or other information. We’re here for anyone who wants to get the information, whether they donate or not, although I am not going to pay to give out that information. That’s why we have donations and a team. But there will not be formal membership or identification when it comes to your exchange. We’re not that kind of group. We’re just a bunch of people all trying to learn and receive information on the RV. You will never be excluded because you cannot afford to donate. I understand. Happy New Year!

Closing Statement

Some of you may feel like you’re sitting on pins and needles. When is this thing finally going to pop?! Everything looked very good for 2. January, then we didn’t see it. I’m glad it didn’t because we know some banks have already started exchanging people and that might pick up.

We’ve always wanted to do some exchange activity BEFORE it hits Forex, so that we can do our leveraging before the Forex hits. Then when it does hit, we can make our moves based on what is happening in the market.

So, the next optimum time to look for it is 8. January, when the market opens again after being closed for the weekend. So I am in sheer joy waiting for this to go public.

We are hearing bits and pieces around banks and exchanging; this should be a good ride pre-Forex. All of us should know what we’re going to do when this does pop out. So when the banks say, “This is the rate”, we have choices about whether to go get it, or some will work it.

What will you do? And WHY will you do it? Keep breathing and wait it out; that way we are all winners.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RayRat Call Notes 1/3/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-