Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bank Story #281 1/3/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bank Story #281 1/3/18   Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:03 am

I went to the local branch of Wells Fargo yesterday (Tuesday) in Tucson Arizona with 4 Dong bills to "test the ability to exchange"

The dong I exchanged yesterday locally was a very small amount to use as a test case. There were three tellers who could work with foreign currency. I was dealing with a young woman at her teller cage behind a thick glass window who was having to simply relay information she would get over a telephone. She could then deposit it in my account.

While she was very friendly and pleasant to deal with, the situation was not conducive to negotiating. The rate was very low which I expected but I proved (IMO) that foreign currency can be accepted locally which was my goal for the day. If I had a large amount and/or I would want to do this often I would do it with one of the financial assistants available at various stations in the lobby. They can not make transactions with the Zims

I believe for the average individual who is not in the financial business involving foreign currency... the best thing is to consider the current situation is a "one time good deal" and wait and exchange when the Tier 4 begins. If a person also has a Zim by all means do them both at the same time for the highest rate.

Regarding the Zim, I believe there will be no acceptable conversion offers except through the special exchange stations .. with which we will make an appointment with as soon as we get the telephone numbers.... and "personally" ... I strongly expect that to be within two weeks.

IT IS COMING

Desert Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bank Story #281 1/3/18   Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:33 pm

Foreign currency has ALWAYS been convertible you idiot!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bank Story #281 1/3/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: BANK STORIES-
Jump to: