Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat  1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 1/3/18

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat  1/3/18 Empty Mountain Goat 1/3/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:21 am

January 3, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

We are now driving into EARLY January 2018 and many of you are pi__d off that this RV has not yet shown up in your wallets. You believed the lies about getting it prior to Christmas and so now you are disappointed. Please don’t cry on my shoulder I don’t have a tear to share with you. You get what you deserve when you go down the road of HYPE and RUMORS.

But where there is rain there is always a rainbow too. Yes, the rainbow is coming and it may seem a long way off during the storm. But we must get through the storm to see the rainbow. Get it? This is life. After all, where in hell can you invest less than 1,000 and make a million or more off it? Yes, this has NOT been the easy, “get rich quick scheme” so many of you thought. Yes , this is at the basis of most of your worries. But who told you it was going to be a get rich quick investment anyhow? Where you really prepared to hang in and wait this long?

During my latest polling effort I noticed that most of my readers do believe the RV will happen sometime in January. This is a good sign that you are paying attention to the news. Kudos to all of you for listening! We know that the CBI was approved by the IMF and with consultations with the USA also agreed that Iraq is ready and it is time to reinstate their currency and do it now.

But where is the money most of you ask?

Patience, patience, patience….Many of you keep bragging about how long you have been in this investment and so can give all kinds of advice. I don’t care if you have been this for 5 years or even 10 years. What do you really know about it? If you know so much then why don’t you just start your own forum and let me know then so I can relax and not do so much work on this anymore? Why don’t you take the time to research and investigate it then?

Yes, there are still many not yet onboard with reality. It seems no matter how many times I have to explain this ongoing RV saga and process their thick heads still don’t get it. Yes, many of you are stupid! I call it like it is. Remember I was not born with all the knowledge I have of this investment. I had to pound the sand and work very hard to study it.

Iraq has been in sanctions for over 27 years. The have been struggling since the infrastructure was almost entirely wiped out during the two wars and the economy was torn apart. I don’t care how much oil is in the ground. This does not justify an automatic re-instatement and a high rate on the currency. Get it?

I am not going to keep going over and over all this past stuff anymore. This is a very dynamic and fluid part of the situations over there. So, you either accept the situation or sell you dinar and get the hell out of your situation. Maybe this investment is not for you?

I only bring the REAL and HONEST news. I show you evidence for everything. The problem is many of you just pop in once in a while and show up in Dinar Recaps and now in FACEBOOK. You are not serious about learning and taking the time like many others do.

Then you drop in with comments and want to shock us all with your fancy revelations, brilliance and news about this investment, most of which is so out of reality and out of date. So again, if you are so smart why don’t you take your brains to your own forum and start your own intel? This way you will be forced to spend some real dirt time investigating and learning the situation in Iraq before you shoot off your big mouth.

Don’t get me wrong I am not criticizing all of you who intelligently ask questions and are learning. I am not saying all my readers are like this. Many of you are very intelligent. But these bad apples better wake up or I am going to ban you from my FB. I banned three people this week so far.

I respectfully want open and honest debate but it must be with FACTS and not some misunderstood concepts, conjecture, opinions brought into my FACEBOOK site from some other idiot gurus. I am not perfect and I freely admit I make mistakes. There is a ton of news to review and sort out. Many of you think Mnt Goat has some “magic” crystal ball that whispers to me intel. It is not that simple. It is all very hard work.

A typical example is the latest news on the ATM machines. I spent a lot of time on this topic. I too saw pictures of the ATM machines and videos of demonstrations dispensing the 3 zero notes. I wondered about this. But I spent a lot of time investigating further. I do not sit on my ass and criticize rather I found out the truth.

There are some machines actually dispensing the 3 zero notes, but these are old machines and these are in the provinces that went online very early in the process. They have also been all ELECTRONIC payments for some time now and so when the rate did not change, as expected on a couple of the target dates, the citizens needed cash ..right? So what cash are you going to give them? Of course, they had to dispense the 3 zero notes at that time since the reinstatement has not yet happened. How can they dispense the new categories since they would be even more worthless?

Did I not tell you about the frustrations in the banks by investing their capital on these machines, yet they sit there are can’t yet be used. This is because of not yet having the software links to their system. What system? Good point since they didn’t even have the software to tie the accounts to the network. Well don’t you think some banks have every right to load them as they please and use them now that they waited so long? But this is not the overall, long term plan to use the 3 zero notes. Get it?

In fact, I am not sure they have even changed over these machines as of yet since technically the re-instatement has happened but is not yet implemented over in Iraq due to the hold-ups in the USA (as I explained before).

The plan is and always will be to use the ATMs as a way to dispense the lower denominations once the re-instatement occurred. People will also need some amount of cash once electronic banking kicks in country-wide. Remember they are no longer to the payroll window at the banks and getting wads of cash.

So what pops out in the news yesterday. Low and behold an article explaining just what I have been telling everyone. So who is right again?

Why don’t people listen to me? It always shakes out eventually in the news.

Article follows:

RAFIDAIN BANK IN DHI QAR CONFIRMS THAT THE INTRODUCTION OF ATM DEPENDS ON THE CURRENCY

Said the director of the Rafidain Bank in Dhi Qar Hussein Abbadi in a televised interview broadcast by the local Nasiriyah that the introduction of ATM in the markets and banks ARE SUBJECT TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE DECISION TO DELETE ZEROS FROM THE IRAQI CURRENCY, pointing out that the Iraqi currency suffers from large inflation at the present time.

Here is the link. Go read it for yourself.

http://www.nasiriyah.org/ara/post/55155

Article ends

(Mnt Goat – even the director of the Rafidain bank agrees with Mnt Goat that this was the policy. So why are there these 3 zero notes being dispensed? I just told you. This is not official CBI policy but rather banks taking advantage of the situation and wanting the ATM fees. They has a large investment in the machines and want a payback. Some of them have been waiting a very long time to active their machines. While at the same time the CBI is telling them to hold up. The moral of the story is – don’t go off half cocked and let the news shake out before making assumptions about something you know as FACT. Stick to the FACTS always as you basis for information. Now having said this I know for a FACT the CBI applied to re-instatethe IQD and it was accepted and approved. Why the delay? This is the BIG question but not yet we still have some time before we get worried again. Let is all shake out! )

Why do you go to the ATM and take out cash? Same reasons for Iraqi folks. Why do you make them out to be so different than you, some mysterious entity?

More news….

Oil prices posted their strongest opening to a year since 2014 ago on Tuesday, with crude rising to mid-2015 highs amid ongoing supply cuts led by OPEC and Russia.

U.S. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude futures were at $60.61 a barrel at 0423 GMT, up 19 cents, or 0.3 percent, after hitting $60.73 earlier in the day, their highest since June 2015.

Brent crude futures, the international benchmark, were at $67.12 a barrel, up 25 cents, or 0.4 percent, after hitting a May 2015 high of $67.27 a barrel earlier in the day.

It was the first time since January 2014 that the two crude oil benchmarks opened the year above $60 per barrel.

(Mnt Goat – Why is this news important for the RV to happen? All I know is in the other tries to RV in the past, oil was right around or higher than it is right now. The higher the oil prices also means the more surplus oil revenue goes into the CBI reserves. Strong reserves certainly can’t hurt the situation either since the reserves also were close to 90 billion each other time, only about 48 billion now but increasing steadily.)

More news….

In USA, President Donald Trump and his administration team have an ambitious agenda for the new year 2018, especially considering more than 400 House seats and 30 Senate seats are up for grabs in just 11 months.

More than ever before Go VOTE!

More news….

The budget bill 2018 tops the agenda of the parliament session for today 01/03. Do they need the budget passed to announce their re-instatement? I don’t believe they do but let’s see what happens.

More news….

Announced Jan 2nd, the Central Bank of Iraq issued a new condition on the brokerage companies to sell and buy foreign currencies to continue to enter the currency sale window.

The bank said in a statement that it was decided to deposit 100 million dinars in the insurance account with the Central Bank instead of letters of guarantee by informing the payment system of the amount mentioned from the bank account with your companies in favor of the Central Bank, “noting that” the decision comes on the basis of the decision Board of Directors No. 55 on 25 December last.” The bank added that “the last period to complete the deposit is on 31 January.”

The bank has set new conditions and instructions on banks and brokerage companies to enter the currency sale window to prevent corruption and trading in hard currency.

(Mnt Goat- Does it look like the currency auctions are going awat any day soon?)

More news…

Ministry of Planning will soon launch the second version of the poverty reduction strategy 2018 and Iraq’s vision for sustainable development 2018-2030 in agreement with the United Nations and the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund,” noting that ” The National Document for the Reconstruction of Iraq 2018-2028 was also launched at an initial cost of $ 100 billion. ”

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

UPDATE: Iraq WAR ON CORRUPTION

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE PREPARES THE CURRENCY AUCTION FROM THE DOORS OF CORRUPTION

The Parliamentary Finance Committee, Monday, January 01, 2018, auctioned the sale of foreign currency in the Central Bank a door of corruption. “The sale of foreign currency in the Central Bank is a door of corruption through the sale of currency to banks and civil companies and the use of false invoices under the pretext of importing goods from abroad,” said member of the Committee Rahim Darraji, accusing at the same time some political parties to stand and see false invoices and currency smuggling Abroad.

He added that “THE SALE OF THE CURRENCY HAS BECOME A PLACE TO STEAL THE DOLLAR AND THE SMUGGLING OF CURRENCY ABROAD,” while pointing out that “Iraq is losing millions of dollars every day because of this auction,” calling at the same time Prime Minister Haider Abadi to issue an order to close the auction and the opening of other outlets to sell foreign currency.

(Mnt Goat – so now we get an article advising the CBI to close the currency auctions down. Didn’t the CBI just say they are instituting more rigid requirements to get into the auctions? How can they do this without a re-instatement of the currency? The auctions is the mechanism to which they use to convert dinars to dollars to pay foreign remittances. So, unless they can once again use dinar openly, there has to be some means to convert. FACT- we know that now that Chapter VII is “fully” gone and the CBI can do what it wants with its currency and does not have to stay under this auction program any longer. So further use of the auctions is purely the decision of the CBI. So why are they still using the process then? I will tell you:

The CBI has put in a request to re-instate the IQD. The CBI does NOT have the power to run all the technical software to roll it out. Remember the IMF is also instituting a new application with secured transfer of files to these exchanges. I have talked about this going as far back as 2012. Remember? Did you forget this also is part of it? This is a larger effort than just entered a new rate for the dinar.

This is under contract under the US Treasury. A delay - BECAUSE THE US TREASURY HAS NOT YET DONE IT’s PART IT THE ROLE OF RE-INSTATING THE IRAQ DINAR and rolling it out to the exchanges worldwide. The process of the re-instatement has now flowed all the way even to president Trump’s desk in the Whitehouse. So the entire US government is very aware of what is going on. But like I told everyone it could take weeks before this rollout occurs after the re-instatement is signed off. )

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now also keep praying. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation occurs.

PRAYER

“For the prime minister and all his cabinet members, and parliament that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free Republic of Iraq to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption”. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow. In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Mountain Goat  1/3/18 26165561_564812003854196_20856958502230179_n

Mountain Goat  1/3/18 26231460_564812170520846_6475179115555691841_n

Mountain Goat  1/3/18 26166679_564812397187490_5405625625368797893_n
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat  1/3/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 1/3/18

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:39 am

I basically said the same thing on the thread 'KTFA, Thoughts with Frank26', this a.m. Let's see how many brains this 'sinks' into-Read the above cartoon- This is EXACTLY what y'all did, isn't it, and DON'T LIE- Sound familiar? Enjoy!! 2cents Mountain Goat  1/3/18 2322496710 crap
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum