Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Dreamers Tuesday Drama 1/2/18

4 posters

Go down

Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 Empty Dreamers Tuesday Drama 1/2/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:45 am

weneedit
Still hope the PTB know what there doing and not a 3 ring circus.

Haloheal
Weneedit none are innocent and can be trusted but the only think that is saving us is Gods light as that spreads no dark can win . I don't want to sound like a shouting preacher but that's the bottom line ...

BODI
howdy howdy - quick flyby....weneedit and I am speaking from reliable sources....Yes the ptb know exactly what they are doing..what is going on has been planned out for a long long time...remember the WEB OF DARKNESS in not only very 'old' it is (was) a web that ran very very deep...you have to dismantle with precision and it is getting dismantled quickly now...also the ptb realize many folks are not awaken to the truths we are privy to know...they took this into account out of love....

protect people's wealth in market for instance, avoid riots et al. Many out there still believe Killary should have won. Smile

Haloheal
Talk about believe who would of thought we will be witnessing all this and not to mention the unbelievable amount of money we will have .

Haloheal
Power outages are indications of cabal arrests...we still can't get this RV going until the creeps are removed and the country is secure. Well Fargo btw was bought out via HSBC so it's just the brand all cabal elements identified and removed. It's being kept as a brand because of how many people it serves...basically China owns WF....

we are still waiting...all those bank windows gone...guess bank windows don't matter as does holidays or any other event....lets hope we are done before Jan 15th...The banks are compliant to the new financial system...if not they can't be in business....no more cabal banks... Thank you: April Ritchey

Haloheal
Beny posted its too bad ...I ALREADY HAVE 4 MILLIONAIRES THAT WERE TOLD THERE WON'T BE NO RV. THEY ALREADY SOLD THEIR DINARS

wow...well if they are millionaires, then frankly, they don't need it and should leave some of the money available on earth to others that need it. Afterall not everyone will be a part of this. It's not for everyone. So no problem.

Countrygirl70
Yeah, sold it or exchanged it? RV is in progress now....

Haloheal
They did that in Kuwait said there was no RV then the next day it went!!!

Angel
I guess we are supposed to get scared and be followers and then sell back ours for little or nothing. Nope. It's too late for that. Been waiting ten and a half year already. Why would I sell now because some millionaire sold their IQD.

LucyInTheSky
We've heard for years there will not be a public exchange, just groups and private exchanges, since there is no vetting process in place. Personally, I don't believe that. Biblically, there has to be an endtime transfer of wealth. (If we're in the endtime).

I know of three people who have sold their dinars due to unbelief. But, I also know of a 70 year old man who DID NOT BELIEVE in the Kuwait RI, so he didn't purchase from a soldier. His friend became a multi-millionaire, he just cries every time he speaks of it.

Sandnsea
People who are desperate are making private deals selling their currencies for low rates, it's illegal for a bank to exchange without including everyone. Jmo

LoveLife
this investment is inexpensive considering other ones, no skin off my back to keep everything and wait to exchange. Would never give it up Smile purchased a long time ago and haven't bought in a long time

Sandnsea
I know someone who did a private currency sale and got $3 per Dinar.

dinardongsocksdude
you know them personally?

Sandnsea
I do- 1 person

dinardongsocksdude
may i ask when this happened?

toolfan4
ddsd Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 No

Sandnsea
A while ago. Not with a bank - she sold to an individual

toolfan4
sand my comment to ddsd meant its better not to ask any other info....just dont touch it

Sandnsea
Ok

stag
Sand- your friend is she liquid or skr'd ?

Sandnsea
SKR's till legal to exchange. It's all done above board. She didn't want to take any chances it would open below that. Handled by Lawyers

Sandnsea
I saw the papers, advised against it- but she's an adult

Osmosis
Why would a buyer pay $3.00 for dinars when they could purchase them for 1/10 of a cent............

Sandnsea
I can only say what I know.

Sandnsea
When people come to me for advice I tell them, don't mess with the IRS or the government. Make sure you have a paper trail for your currencies. And wait till everyone is able to exchange.

Haloheal
If it doesn't go today they said Friday . If it's the zim and military bases then no reason it can't go anytime it works t interfere with the banks . Guess they are still putting away the scoundrels...

Sandnsea
Today's Line Up -- OM. Beny. Bruce. Pick your poison

admin006
Due to security reasons I have been asks to shut down chat after the RV.
In preparation of Dreams possibly SHUTTING down PLEASE scroll thru the forum and copy any info you feel you may need.
Hopefully we will remain open,but it will never hurt to be prepared

Snake
I have exchanged email addresses with many of the regulars so hopefully enough of us have done that so word can get out

Lostnq8
admin I assume your direction came from a very reliable trustworthy source

admin006
Just thinking about the possible shut down has me very sad

admin006
Can't answer that at this time lost

Lostnq8
admin i think you just did lol with the non answer

Lula
Hi, I guess Admin has our emails if a discussion board can be in another name?

Haloheal
006 is being protective for our security something else will connect us .

1camman1
Halo, You are so right because there are still a few trolls on this site.

Vasothegreek
For 006 to be protective to the folks in the room speaks volumes. I appreciate his integrity and character

CarolinaGirl
Maybe Admin006 can keep a list of emails and set up a completely irrelevant site or contact list for all of us. If he can make a contact email list (and or phone numbers) we will need to separately email him with info so he knows it’s OK to share our info.

Adonismale
So we have Bruce again

Trel
Who said the room is closing

Maji Girl
OMG i would have withdrawls

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 Empty Re: Dreamers Tuesday Drama 1/2/18

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:00 pm

Goes to show you just how hard-up people are, and they are the ones that will suffer in the end- They should know better than that- Oh, well- sorry Big NO-NO waiting
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:58 pm

t remember the ole adage a fool is separated from his money but they keep dreaming
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:38 pm

They feel better about things that way- Can't tell them the truth, they don't wanna hear it- hemademe shame Twisted Evil sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:01 pm

Well no worries about the site being shut down after any RV, after the arrest of the frauds behind the site maybe, but not gonna worry about what ain't happening.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 2805820865  Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 2805820865  Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 2805820865  Dreamers Tuesday Drama   1/2/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum