Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 1/2/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 1/2/18   Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:43 am

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, All indications are indicating that the RV 800 numbers will be released today. All indications are also using disclaimers as well so it appears what we are looking at is a prediction/guess that this will happen. It kind of saddens me because we have been given these same old lines over and over during the years gone by. I pray Father that it will be your will not theirs be done.

Dear Lord God Almighty, we believe in the power of the cross where Jesus died for the sins of the earth, and as it turned out the evil one, still was allowed to tempt some of our leaders into sin and dishonorable deeds were still allowed to flourish in our culture. Help us Lord resist the temptation of self-fulfillment over helping our fellow men women and children stray down the gilded path that leads to damnation.

So my friends, if you will, please follow me in a short prayer. “Our Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory for ever.” Amen and Amen.

Rest well my friends and always remember, “ Our Destiny Awaits” God bless each and every one of you as we head off into the New Year to make History..

GOOD MORNING - DAY 2 OF THE NEW YEAR - LOOKING FORWARD TO FOLLOW THE INFORMATION FLOW AS THE WEEK PROGRESSES

BACK TO WORK IN A FEW. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE CALL LAST NIGHT.

AB good call - do you have the replay links - several asking about it earlier

REPLAY LINK IS AVAILABLE BY REQUEST THROUGH PM

I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REPLY TO LINK REQUESTS RIGHT AWAY WHILE AT WORK BUT THOSE THAT ASK WILL GET THEM TODAY.

thanks AB - ready now for THE call Smile

LOSTNQ4 - HOPING THAT IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER

PM REQUESTS ANSWERED

OFF TO WORK. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EVERYONE.

If anyone here got the link for the call, can you post it here?

Admin doesnt want it to get to the internet. Have to get it via PM

Bummer I missed AB was on earlier too. Was hoping to get link. I did send a PM will wait.

weneedit send AB a PM and he will give you the link

as stated below, AB doesnt want the link posted to the public view

The other room is posting notice that it may shut down post rv. Guess they'll all be coming back here then.

Hey all. I know there was a post that listed the possible bank perks. But I cant find it. Do any if u have it saved or know where i might find it? Please and thank you

CindyLou, I do have a list but I am getting ready to run but send me a PM and I will get you my list later on tonight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 1/2/18   Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:37 am

If it is going to RV and they are all going to be rich, why would they want to spend their days on a silly forum post rv?  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 1/2/18   Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:14 am

As Far as this site is concerned, why would we not want to be here, we are all FAMILY, after all, and we can share stories about how our lives have changed, and where we are going, I.E.. new home locations, our appreciations, and our new life, and anything out of the ordinary that makes us feel better about ourselves as people, and learning how to cope with everyday issues on a more timely basis, not waiting 'til the last minute, and taking BETTER CARE of ourselves in general- Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 1/2/18   Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:15 pm

No need to worry about an RV ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 1/2/18   Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:01 am

Just a general statement is all- Wishful thinking on my part, although I do know better- :winky winky:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 1/2/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DinarLand Drama Daily-