Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

TNTSUPERFANTASTIC Facebook Page Changing Their Name

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: TNTSUPERFANTASTIC Facebook Page Changing Their Name   Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:41 pm

TNT Crytpo World
2 hrs ·
This FB page is going to change to cryptocurrencies and we will no longer have any Iraq news. If FB will not allow the name change the page will be deleted. Everyone will know when Iraq RV's their currency at the same time. 
Also do not waste your life away listening to TNT Tony or his side kick brother. They know nothing more than what is in the news. Never give your Dinars to anyone. One of the moderators tried to get me and my crew to give all of our Dinar to a dishonest lawyer a few years ago but I kept silent about it. I researched this lawyer and found he lost his license in Nevada and moved to Utah to practice. He claimed to know Tony and was pretty convincing and when our crew found out why he lost his license and Tony going to prison we severed all ties. But now that Tony is back we feel the Dinar community should be warned. Thanks for the posts and uplifting messages. God Bless all of you in 2018.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: TNTSUPERFANTASTIC Facebook Page Changing Their Name   Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:47 pm

Yep, new scam- They've squeezed the buffalo on the Iraqi nickel 'til it can't shit anymore, so NOW they are going to try a different ploy- People, DON'T fall for this again- Tony and company could sell venom to a fangless rattlesnake- If you do, and get burned, you have nobody to blame but yourselves- I'm saying this once, CRYPTOS ARE NOT THE WAY TO GO, Bitcoin is dropping like a lead balloon, and I don't think you want to be on the 'downer' ride-IF you don't understand crypto currencies, STAY THE 'F"K" away from them-For once in your life, THINK- 2cents omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: TNTSUPERFANTASTIC Facebook Page Changing Their Name   Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:44 pm

Gotta agree, bitcoin/crypto currency MIGHT have been a good ride to get on a few years ago, you would have done pretty well over the past year if you could unload and get out, however buy now and most likely you'll be buying high and trying to sell low ... if it's even salable at that point. I have other reasons for not liking crypto currency, not the least of which is it's favored use by various less than savory elements.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

TNTSUPERFANTASTIC Facebook Page Changing Their Name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: