Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Sunday Drama 12/31/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Sunday Drama 12/31/17   Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:19 am

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, looking at the last day of December, the month that held such promise turned out (or at least) to look like yet another bust one person held it back and then another fell in line and pointing to someone else who is holding it back wars and rumors of wars have created doubt and discouragement that spreads faster than the wild fires in California rage across the lands.

Dear Lord God Almighty, watch over our members in their slumber and give us all a peaceful rest in preparation for the unknown time or date of the end of our journey through this process. During the interim we ask for healing a strengthening of our human spirit during these hard times. We thank you Lord for all that you have done for us. Again not our will but Your’s be done Lord.

As we move through this last day of the month/year hang on for the ride. Take a deep breath and start to see yourself as our Lord sees us. Always remember, “Our Destiny Awaits”

RaginCajun
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, WE ARE ONE DAY CLOSER TO OUR BLESSING

adminbill
GOOD MORNING WSOMN MEMBERS. IT IS GOOD TO SEE SO MANY SMILING FACES. I STILL HAVE ABOUT 70 PAGES WITH 15 PEOPLE ON EACH PAGE TO RESTORE. WORKING ON IT.

adminbill
ANYONE THAT HAS QUESTIONS ABOUT MY RECENT PHPATW EMAIL AND TEXT PLEASE SEND PM TO ME

adminbill
WE ARE ON THE CUSP

mangelo
has of Friday my contact said no but they were told it would be coming out. they are getting everything ready. I sent a text over 4 days ago and just got the reply friday! So this might be the weekend they would be ready.... let's hope so!

adminbill
HAVE YOU NOTICED THE LACK OF COVERAGE IN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA ABOUT THE PEACE DEMONSTRATIONS AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT IN IRAN THAT HAS NOW TURNED VIOLENT?

minnie mouse
What is papatw????please

adminbill
MINNIE...IF YOU DON'T KNOW IT IS NOT RELEVANT. NOT DINAR RELATED.

lostnq8
stag - bubbly bruce will be on forever - he cant get away from brainiac sue

adminbill
YES LOST AND SOCIAL MEDIA OUT OF IRAQ WHICH THE GOVERNMENT HAS NOW SHUT DOWN.

adminbill
REMEMBER WHEN PRESIDENT OBAMA SIDED WITH THE GOVERNMENT IN 2009 WHICH SHUT DOWN THE DEMONSTRATORS OPPORTUNITY FOR FREEDOM WITH THE LACK OF SUPPORT FROM THE USA? THAT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN.

lostnq8
i thinnk the POTUS tweets already support that thought

mangelo
the are my contacts are in vary. Military are in many areas, they where processing them. It just takes too long to get answers...... sorry

adminbill
MANGELO - PLEASE REWORD

mangelo
my contacts hat I have are in the Military too. te ATM's where being tested. IN some cse they are working find and other are's they had the old bills, it's hard getting the information... it takes them many days to get back to m.

adminbill
THE_TNT_TEAM A New Years' Eve greeting call will be at 1:00 PM, Eastern. Saying goodbye to 2017 and hello to 2018!

adminbill
THANKS MANGELO

minnie mouse
Admin...may I ask...do you think they will put out 800 no.s

adminbill
SORRY MINNIE - HEARD YES BUT THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY REAL TALK ABOUT IT IN RECENT MONTHS.

minnie mouse
I heard they may send out emails to those who purchased from dealers or banks.

adminbill
MINNIE - RUMORS UNTIL THEY ARE FACT

Sunni Daze
MINNIE THERE IS SO MUCH INFO OUT THERE UNTIL IT HAPPENS IT IS RUMOR

Sunni Daze
ADMIN SORRY I DIDN'T SEE YOUR POST WE ARE ON THE SAME TRACK LOL

adminbill
SUNNI - WE SURE ARE

adminbill
SENDING OUT GROUP EMAIL IN A FEW MINUTES TO ALERT MEMBERS I AM ALMOST DONE WITH THE REINSTATEMENT PROGRAM

Sunni Daze
ADMIN DID YOU LET KENNY BACK IN LOL

adminbill
NO KENNY (I HOPE) BUT SHOULD NOT EVEN BE AN ISSUE SOON.

adminbill
NOT CONNECTED ON TWITTER? ON YOUR PHONE TEXT..... FOLLOW @wsomn0629 TO GET CONNECTED

lostnq8
tony says it will be in january - interesting week - iqd 3.69 - rates on international cards before local cards - info slowly coming down - his info from iraq and bankers

bank employees are teaching peeps how to use atms - weneedit - just trying to transcribe so who knows

hogslopper posted in:
Oklahoma members thread

adminbill
REALLY? WE HAVE MEMBERS FROM OKLAHOMA? I NEED TO CHECK THAT OUT. MY DAD WAS BORN IN OKMULGEE, OK

GRANDDAD WAS THE CHIEF GEOLOGIST FOR SINCLAIR OIL BACK IN THE DAY. THAT WAS IN THE 20'S AND 30'S

Sandnsea
Tony said only 100T notes, others say all Zim notes - take in everything to your exchange

adminbill
RUMORS FLY AS FAST AND HARD AS OPINIONS. REMEMBER THIS ONE IMPORTANT FACT. NO ONE IS PRIVY TO THE FINAL RATE UNTIL ALL RATES ARE OFFICIALLY POSTED. AND THAT HAS REMAINED A CONSTANT FACT FOR A DECADE OR MORE.

IceQueen
Which reminds me, has Dizzy Bear having calls again? I haven’t heard of any. Just checking.

OnceWasLost
Has anyone heard anything from Dr. Clark?

CalCat
Dizzy Bear/Nancy said they would have a call when RV'd. Not doing any now.

Last I saw of Dr. Clark was...look for 11:59:59 tonight! lol I think he had guaranteed this year.

wethrin
Wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! Who would have thought we would still be waiting, yet here we are. We have people fighting for us again, that is a blessing! Love and Light to you and yours.

adminbill
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM US TO YOU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ajEkB3zzuk LIVE NEW YEAR'S FEED FROM AROUND THE WORLD.

Sunni Daze
THIS DEFINITELY IS OUR YEAR HAPPY NEW YEAR

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

WSOMN Sunday Drama 12/31/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DinarLand Drama Daily-
Jump to: