Page 1 of 1 • Share
December 31, 2017 — 10:00 pm EST
A contract through which the parties agree not to disclose information covered by the agreement.
• If you take the screen rate you will not have to sign an NDA. If that changes in any way, you will have to sign a one-page NDA. As stated above, it's designed to prevent you from talking about or sharing written information specific and unique to this event.
There are three NDAs based on your rates
• There's a basic one-page NDA for screen rates and non-ZIM exchanges.
• A two page NDA will be the most common
• A ten-page NDA allows them to legally monitor your financial activity. It requires execution on a solid humanitarian plan and assets can be frozen if that is not done.
NDA RULES TO FOLLOW
• Don't discuss the exchange process,
• Don't tell people how you made your money,
• Don't discuss the rate you got for the exchange that you're not supposed to talk about anyway.
• Don't fund terrorism or anything other criminal activity.
This is as close to accurate as possible, cleared with the individual who wrote the NDAs.
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
- GURU HUNTER
- Posts : 20038
Join date : 2012-04-10
post the nda, unredacted...show who issued it...that proves there is an RV...then you can walk into a bank and verify they issued it...instead, you threaten to sue everyone? LOL
- GURU HUNTER
- Posts : 1898
Join date : 2015-08-13
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan
"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18
- Super Moderator
- Posts : 27217
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Umm right here!
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum