Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Dinar Daily is once again OPEN to GUEST POSTINGS.
No membership required to paritcipate.
Please feel free to create a discussion or post in any previous threads
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Steffen Rowe/Tank "Put on Notice" - GCR/RV Special Intel Update 12/29/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Steffen Rowe/Tank "Put on Notice" - GCR/RV Special Intel Update 12/29/17   Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:33 am

I was given permission to share this excluding key names.

MILITARY CONTROL REPORT

• 3 days ago, *****, ******, ******* and the other Joint Chiefs ORDERED that the new 800 numbers be issued and put under complete control of the Pentagon

• They wanted the new order of things to be ready and in place by midnight last night [12/28/2017] or there would be Hell to pay

• When they said GO and were told that somebody dropped the ball they all decided that it was time to hand massage the whole release, which they are now doing

• It goes down the line and when it hits any snag they want the name/s of the party/parties who are causing the delay, whether it's in the White House or anywhere else

• *Treasury was just notified to expect a security detail with some important documentation in hand

TANK'S COMMENTS

• The names excluded are definitely people I know can get things done and generally trust them. Regardless, no one has performed as planned. If he release is again in the hands of the Treasury and is delayed from last night I will get the names, from the same source and I will include you as being liable for reckless, willful, and wanton misconduct with the intent to do harm in the same class action suit that we have already begun the paper work on.

• ALL OF YOUR EXCUSES ARE UNACCEPTABLE. AND NO MATTER HOW SENSITIVE THE INTEL TODAY, I WILL NOT LET UP UNTIL THE PEOPLE ARE FREE

**JUST TOLD AGENTS OF THE UST FOR WELLS FARGO HAVE THE NUMBERS NOW. YOU ARE ON NOTICE**
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Steffen Rowe/Tank "Put on Notice" - GCR/RV Special Intel Update 12/29/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-