Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

IRAQI INDIVIDUALS WILL BE PAID $8000 (DOLLARS) BY APRIL 4th, 2014 (END PLAN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PROSPERUS

PostSubject: IRAQI INDIVIDUALS WILL BE PAID $8000 (DOLLARS) BY APRIL 4th, 2014 (END PLAN)   Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:06 pm

PLEASE REREAD TALIBANI'S SPEECH; CORRECTLY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PROSPERUS

PostSubject: YOU"LL FIND EVERYTHING MENTIONED IN THE 4th PARAGRAPH OF TALIBANI'S SPEECH   Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:23 pm

"IT IS HOPED THAT BY THE END THE PLAN, THE PER CAPITA INCOME OF THE IRAQI INDIVIDUAL WOULD INCREASE TO $8000 DOLLAR PER YEAR"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foundbetter

PostSubject: Re: IRAQI INDIVIDUALS WILL BE PAID $8000 (DOLLARS) BY APRIL 4th, 2014 (END PLAN)   Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:23 pm

HOW LONG IS THE PLAN?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: IRAQI INDIVIDUALS WILL BE PAID $8000 (DOLLARS) BY APRIL 4th, 2014 (END PLAN)   Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:37 pm

@foundbetter wrote:
HOW LONG IS THE PLAN?

Did you even look at the thread title????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bamadude4

PostSubject: Re: IRAQI INDIVIDUALS WILL BE PAID $8000 (DOLLARS) BY APRIL 4th, 2014 (END PLAN)   Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:27 am

8000 a year........... that kinda censor...... make almost that a month..... geeezzzz..... I would hope his goal for his people would be much better than that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: IRAQI INDIVIDUALS WILL BE PAID $8000 (DOLLARS) BY APRIL 4th, 2014 (END PLAN)   Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:32 am

THIS IS NOT DISINFO, IN FACT, IT IS A LIE. TALABANI ANTICIPATED THAT THE GDP PER CAPITA WOULD RISE TO 8000. NOT THAT THEY WOULD BE GIVEN THAT AMOUNT. THIS IS ABSURD.

FREEWAYBILL, "ANALYSED" THIS TO MEAN AN RV RATE OF 3.63. THIS OF COURSE IS A MISUNDERSTANDING OF THE TRUTH.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: IRAQI INDIVIDUALS WILL BE PAID $8000 (DOLLARS) BY APRIL 4th, 2014 (END PLAN)   Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:52 am

God Bless us!

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers

Last edited by openmind on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andora6400

PostSubject: Re: IRAQI INDIVIDUALS WILL BE PAID $8000 (DOLLARS) BY APRIL 4th, 2014 (END PLAN)   Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:10 am

@openmind wrote:
THIS IS NOT DISINFO, IN FACT, IT IS A LIE. TALABANI ANTICIPATED THAT THE GDP PER CAPITA WOULD RISE TO 8000. NOT THAT THEY WOULD BE GIVEN THAT AMOUNT. THIS IS ABSURD.

FREEWAYBILL, "ANALYSED" THIS TO MEAN AN RV RATE OF 3.63. THIS OF COURSE IS A MISUNDERSTANDING OF THE TRUTH.

I don't think it was Freeway. I think it was Eagle has Landed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: IRAQI INDIVIDUALS WILL BE PAID $8000 (DOLLARS) BY APRIL 4th, 2014 (END PLAN)   Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:19 am

@andora6400 wrote:
@openmind wrote:

I don't think it was Freeway. I think it was Eagle has Landed.

Im almost certain it said Freewaybill, could be wrong. It has been deleted. So it makes you wonder?

RON PAUL 2012

Last edited by openmind on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kokomojoe

PostSubject: Re: IRAQI INDIVIDUALS WILL BE PAID $8000 (DOLLARS) BY APRIL 4th, 2014 (END PLAN)   Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:52 am

it was Eagle has Landed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nagnot

PostSubject: Re: IRAQI INDIVIDUALS WILL BE PAID $8000 (DOLLARS) BY APRIL 4th, 2014 (END PLAN)   Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:06 am

2014 sounds good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: IRAQI INDIVIDUALS WILL BE PAID $8000 (DOLLARS) BY APRIL 4th, 2014 (END PLAN)   Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:49 pm

@humingbyrd wrote:
@foundbetter wrote:
HOW LONG IS THE PLAN?

Did you look at the Forum title? Is this thread a question for Okie?

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: IRAQI INDIVIDUALS WILL BE PAID $8000 (DOLLARS) BY APRIL 4th, 2014 (END PLAN)   Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:53 pm

@Bruno wrote:
@humingbyrd wrote:
@foundbetter wrote:
HOW LONG IS THE PLAN?

Yes I did and I bothered to read the title of the thread! But then again, I didn't start the thread in here now did I????????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: IRAQI INDIVIDUALS WILL BE PAID $8000 (DOLLARS) BY APRIL 4th, 2014 (END PLAN)   Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:24 pm

@humingbyrd wrote:
@Bruno wrote:
@humingbyrd wrote:
@foundbetter wrote:
HOW LONG IS THE PLAN?

Yes I did and I bothered to read the title of the thread! But then again, I didn't start the thread in here now did I????????

🇳🇴 No you didn't.

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

IRAQI INDIVIDUALS WILL BE PAID $8000 (DOLLARS) BY APRIL 4th, 2014 (END PLAN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: