Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Steffen Rowe/Tank "It's Time to Go Now" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 12/28/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Steffen Rowe/Tank "It's Time to Go Now" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 12/28/17   Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:53 pm

*SPEAK INTEL
12:34 PM EST 12/28/2017

• IT'S TIME TO GO NOW

• Economic sanctions were released by the US on Iraq on December 26th, 2017

• This is why we're hearing about rate changes being reported at the banks

• Last night they were doing final rate adjustments

• This morning at 10 AM the software updates should be those rate adjustments being implemented

• At 2PM the "integrity tests" in the past have gone on way too long testing transfers and exchanges going through the system

• The system is fine. The people in charge are the one's who's integrity needs to be tested.

• Today we should know very quickly that the system is set to go or be included on the integrity test by allowing us to exchange

• The promise of performance telling us that it "would definitely get pushed through this time" just seems like more stall tactics designed to pacify us so we don't take this law suit public

• There is one way to prevent us from filing, and that is to perform.

• We know it was part of the planned lie and thus part of the usable evidence for the law suit to drag us into the New Year and pretend like there were delays. These tactics make me sick. After telling people for three years straight that they'd be done by Christmas, your plan was to intentionally lie to us again?

• WHERE ARE THE GOOD GUYS? Give us some indication that you'll actually get this done. Do not come back later with more lies. These promises day after day have less and less weight.

• I on the other hand am not lying. And from a RICO Law perspective we are a greater threat than anything on the other side of the exchange.

• I've given you every opportunity to contact me directly and work straight with me. The scared enslaved currency holders who are terrified to upset you have taken liberty to call me to yell at me with their fear and nonsense. I will not be persuaded by these threats. I am not concerned about upsetting those who continue to wrongfully enslave me and the rest of the world. Everything I'm doing is legal and completely transparent. Imagine that.

• Our oppressors have held back resources, cures, technologies, and more causing genocidal human suffering. And people actually have the nerve to get upset when someone stands up to fight for them. That's okay. I'll still fight for you. You can't help it. But if you hinder the process in any way, I will hold you accountable as part of the same crimes against humanity. So please use wisdom in what you say to people to discourage them from being part of their own liberation.

• We don't want to file but we are not willing to be slaves for another moment. FREE US NOW

TANK
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank "It's Time to Go Now" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 12/28/17   Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:48 pm

@Tank wrote:
I on the other hand am not lying. And from a RICO Law perspective we are a greater threat than anything on the other side of the exchange.

Hee Hee ... that is a good one. The truth has never passed your lips, or fingers for that matter. Do you even know what the Rico Act is about?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Steffen Rowe/Tank "It's Time to Go Now" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 12/28/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: