Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Steffen Rowe/Tank "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 12/27/17

Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 12/27/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:10 am

Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 Tank_110
 Steffen Rowe/Tank       "Stand with us" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/27/17 PastedGraphic

SPEAK INTEL
1:40 PM EST 12/27/2017

STAND WITH US

• There are no more issues to negotiate

• The Cabal has no control or leverage

• The entire banking system has been converted

• Every country in the world has been notified that the only currency that will be utilized by US is the Gold Backed USN

• Again today a time has been set for exchanges to begin for the regular people

• The human employees inside of the Cabal machine are beginning to wake up and realize they're supporting their own enslavement

• 267,933 people have died from starvation since I first posted the article "The Deadliest Weapon Ever Created" referring to the nonperformance of the powers that be

• There has not been a single threat that has been guarded against during this entire process that could or would have killed as many people

• The biggest fear has always been the liability and law suits that would result after this event took place. The damages could be devastating to everyone at every level which is why they took such great precautions to protect THEMSELVES

• The issue I have is that the leaders SHOULD be thinking about how to protect THE PEOPLE

• So, we have begun to gather the plaintiff information to file suit on this side of the RV with the expectation that the UST will finally execute and include us instead of allowing us to file

TO THE ALLIANCE

• The world remains at war in our consciousness because of the looming fear that there are no good guys. Alliance members, please ruminate on that thought.

Your lies, not the CABAL, have done the most damage to the people. We expect evil beings to do evil things that don't consider human suffering. But we have all looked to you to be better. We've looked to you to execute the mission with integrity and honor. We expect you to value the human experience. It is this unique individuality, the creative imagination, and the complex emotional capacity to empathize with someone completely different than ourselves, that makes it so profound to be human. We're counting on you to reconnect to that energy.

You're constantly saying you'll do something then hardly acknowledging it when you don't, leaving Dinarland story tellers to fabricate some excuse for you. We're on the same team. To be a member of this team, you have to believe in team work. You have to stand for something. It's not just about winning. It's about winning the right way. Stand up for us. Stand with us. Just take a stand today and stop allowing fear to dominate your decisions. It may have kept you alive, but it's a terrible way to live.

I will file suit against the US Treasury and US Government if need be. I will have more than enough evidence to win and get everyone paid. But no one wants that to happen in that way. But I am still connected to the people and you've forgotten what that's like. I know the pain of constant promises without performance. Someone has to do what they say they'll do, or it will crush the innocence and beauty of the human spirit. I want that to be you, but because you haven't done it you're forcing it to be me.

I will follow through on everything I said unless you release us to conduct our exchanges today. You have already set a time to go so I'm in alignment with your stated purpose. The enslaved masses are terrified that they've waited all this time for their freedom and somehow by someone speaking up to declare that our freedom is not yours to give or to hold back that it will be kept from them even longer. I know better. I know who I am and what is rightfully mine. And so do you.

I am not throwing a temper tantrum, or being impatient. I'm not trying to impose my will to force something to happen. I don't have delusions of grandeur or an ego the size of Texas. I'm demonstrating a loving kindness for all of humanity that is woefully lacking in your actions. I have committed myself every second of everyday to the liberation of human kind. This is a love story that happens to include a revolution. So I will do what I said I'd do because I love being human, and I see all the beauty and infinite possibilities of our freedom. I am doing this for Team Humanity and trying to remind the Alliance that they are part of that team.

We've already taken a stand. I'm asking you to stand with us.

TANK

Join the movement
FOLLOW @kre8change

#IAMYOU
#SPEAKPROJECT

kee8change.org
Speakproject.net

You can register for the pending Class Action Suit here. Previous issues with the link have been resolved.

https://projectspeak.net/class-action
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum