Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 12/26/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 12/26/17   Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:45 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, DECEMBER 26, 2017, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. We usually start with Iraq because there always seem to be some information we need to learn about Iraq. Tonight is no exception to that. What we can talk about in terms of Iraq and rates is on Thursday this past week, Iraq started and made a new active rate on their dinar. It was put out so we have an active rate, so call international rate. It kept going up and still is going up thru today. It started at such and such rate, and went up. Then it went up more every day. It was officially traded up starting on Sunday night about 8 or 9:30 at night. It continued to trade throughout the day and night. As of today, it went up and it is over $4.00 and it is continuing to go up. I don’t know where it needs to go before this is released. I heard a couple of numbers where it needs to go, but based on the current progress we should be ready for the release in a matter of a day or so.

Bruce: I don’t know if we are going immediately in the next day. We got some information that is indicating it should start in a few days and we should have all this complete around January 2nd. By that I mean the Redemption Centers. The Redemption Centers are on high alert. They have been told to be ready at a moment’s notice. Also they been told don’t schedule anything for New Years Eve because we are just going to exchange on through the new year all the way through at least to January 2nd. The banks will go much longer. The banks will go 45 days up to 90 days. That is what the bank schedule is going to be. The so called Redemption Centers or exchange locations will be operating 24/7 for a period of about a week, maybe a little bit longer depending on when they decide to shut it all down.

Bruce: I am excited because I think we are finally where Iraq has finished and completed and nothing else to do. Their lower denominations are already coming out of the ATM machines over there. I know people that are Iraqi citizens have money on their cards that they have actually used already. I mean major dollars that they been able to spend today. We are really are just about there. I don’t know the timing, but I do know they want to bring the value of the dinar up a little higher to get to a certain point. That is being traded around the clock. Maybe it is depending on that.

Bruce: I know around Sunday, might be Monday, the Forex will come into play. Once the Forex starts they can expect it to be really traded up and who knows what rate it will actually go to. As far as we know everything is completed finally. I know that there were significant meetings over the weekend with the top Tier 1 executives. I know those went very well, and I know we are in the time frame for those to start. The starting time was going to be from Christmas onto the next few days. We should be just about there as far as that goes.

Bruce: There is not a whole lot else to bring up. Yes, we didn’t get this for Christmas as we all thought. We were looking for that. It didn’t happen. I don’t know that if there was anything nefarious about it. It just seemed to drag through Christmas and even last night we thought we might get it through Christmas day. If we made it this far, we can make it all the way to the end of the year. I don’t think we will have to wait that long. At least that is what it looks like. It looks like we should go by the end of the year.

Bruce: It appears there has been some activity as far as helping to remove the world of so called bad guys. That is continuing to go on. We understand the majority of the people we call the cabal or the people who have been trouble makers have been let’s say been picked up and I know that probably continues go on, but I think we are at the point the resistance of that is no longer a factor. It is up I believe to the US Treasury and Secretary Mnuchin to let this thing go. That is what I have heard and I have been told. The timing is very good for this thing to go at almost any hour from here on to the next couple of days. That is what I am believing and what I have heard.

Bruce: The rates are continuing to climb up. I told you where we are right now approximately on the dinar. The rest of the rates will go up accordingly. All you can do when you go for your exchanges is you can come off the screen rates, and they should show you the screen rates. You can negotiate above that if you feel you are so inclined based on the signing of an NDA based on anything above the screen rate, and your ability to show them you need a higher rate based on your humanitarian projects. We just talked about that on Thursday. We talked about Veterans Retreat Network and Rebuild America. We are excited to get going and get started to rebuild this country to get the infrastructure going and everything else we want to do.

Bruce: As far as anything else, really it is about the timing. They will release this when they feel they have the currencies at the highest level to support whatever they need when we come in for public exchange. We are sort of the public. We are part of the Internet Group and we will go simultaneously with those that are uninformed. We will go and be the informed and they will go and won’t be informed. No big deal. It just we had the opportunity to get the information that they didn’t get. With that said, that is it for tonight.

Bruce: Thank you Sue, Bob, and Pastor Steven, and all who are listening in to the Big Call. Thank you for everything. Good night everybody. Thank you for tuning in. Have a great night. See you on the other side. Remember we will take a month or so off. Good night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 12/26/17   Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:49 am

The big scam ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 12/26/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-