Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FreeAssange - Dreamer's Monday Drama   12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FreeAssange - Dreamer's Monday Drama   12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
FreeAssange - Dreamer's Monday Drama   12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FreeAssange - Dreamer's Monday Drama   12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FreeAssange - Dreamer's Monday Drama   12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FreeAssange - Dreamer's Monday Drama   12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FreeAssange - Dreamer's Monday Drama   12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FreeAssange - Dreamer's Monday Drama   12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FreeAssange - Dreamer's Monday Drama   12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FreeAssange - Dreamer's Monday Drama   12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FreeAssange - Dreamer's Monday Drama   12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FreeAssange - Dreamer's Monday Drama   12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FreeAssange - Dreamer's Monday Drama   12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FreeAssange - Dreamer's Monday Drama   12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FreeAssange - Dreamer's Monday Drama   12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FreeAssange - Dreamer's Monday Drama   12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
FreeAssange - Dreamer's Monday Drama   12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
FreeAssange - Dreamer's Monday Drama   12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
FreeAssange - Dreamer's Monday Drama   12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
FreeAssange - Dreamer's Monday Drama   12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dreamer's Monday Drama 12/25/17

Go down

FreeAssange - Dreamer's Monday Drama   12/25/17 Empty Dreamer's Monday Drama 12/25/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:02 am

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, as I sit here this early morning listening and reading all the Christmas wishes from many of our board members, my mind recalls the humble beginning of the very first Christmas. After a long hard journey, Joseph and Mary to the little town of Bethlehem seeking not riches but just shelter from the night only to be denied the comforts from the night winds.

Mary was about to give birth and at last some inn keeper advised them of a shelter where the animals stayed. Imagine the pain in Joseph’s heart as he made a bed among the straw for his wife to rest among the farm animals. Yet, in the poorest possible surrounding a little child how came to be known as Jesus was born to provide a way for mankind to enter the gates of Heaven to live an eternal life.

Dear Lord God Almighty, on this day of each year give praise to the Savior of the world. Yet even now there are those who chose to turn their backs on Jesus and follow the ways of the evil one and for all the years since Jesus died amongst the crosses on Calvary’s mount for all mankind. The gifts we receive and give on this special day are symbolic of the gifts brought Jesus by the three kings.

My friends, remember this brief synopsis of the birth of Jesus Christ and continue to pass it from one generation to another. The evil one is still working to discredit our Lord and Savior. This early morning I am praying for all of our members as I have for many months in the past. Many suggest the funds we receive are a Blessing. Not so! The blessing will be what we do with those funds. “Our Destiny Awaits”

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night.

bcrt1
Merry Christmas to everyone on Board this evening! Are we open tomorrow?

Sandnsea
We are open 24/7 unless The Turtle says differently -- there are no mods per say - so no reason to shut it down. Though Halo does have a ban button. So don't make her angry.

Sandnsea
In less than 24 hours the internet is about go absolutely insane if Julian Assange doesn't show proof of life. Assange Tweeted about Seth Rich Wikileaks Office was Raided Assange Twitter Deleted Pray for Julian Assange. #FreeAssange #QAnon @wikileaks

1camman1
http://economy-news.net/conten.....p?id=10314 Stock Exchange: The value of shares traded for the current year by 74% compared to last year

SASEEARAY
1cam. Your story links go nowhere!!! Fix them...& check if they work before you post... thanks...

Ladyz
Saseearay. Oh my. Please be sweet Icam. A lot of work goes into all these posting. Please be thankful that they give such effort. They do their best and that we are very thankful. No need to call the mountains. Especially here on Christmas morning. Please be kind and patient

Sandnsea
Looking for those elusive articles

Sandnsea
You won't believe this one from Tank to--- @SpeakerRyan Let me drop #ABOMB As we struggle to find the door to our redemptions, in Zurich many have travelled in to close. One of the groups that went in this week was from the VATICAN. THEY'RE funded, but on Christmas morning I'm still up trying to get the 800#. #IAMYOU 4:02 AM - Dec 25, 2017 8 8 Replies 1

Haloheal
He has a lot of passion for sure ...

Sandnsea
He launched his campaign last night and it's all over Twitter

RaginCajun
Merry Christmas Everyone, we are one day closer to our blessing

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down