Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Steffen Rowe/Tank "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 12/25/17

3 posters

Go down

ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 12/25/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:13 am

ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 PastedGraphic

SPEAK INTEL
A-BOMBERS
*NEW 800#s HAVE BEEN ISSUED*

• Tony came out of retirement to say that the RV is live in Iraq and the banks were given discression to start any time over a period of two weeks.

• To take a line from the man himself "who does that make sense to?" If we now know we have two weeks or even 24 hours we can go out and purchase currency and spend every cent of our paycheck to do so. It's called insider trading.

• I was also just told the NEW 800# was just released and they will be released to us within the next 24 hours. WAIT, WHA??? Were you listening to me today? So now we have to launch an all out disclosure attack starting right now because of these nonsensical time frames you operate with. And we have to get more and more intel out to everyone because YOU ARE NOT TAKING US SERIOUSLY?

• We have already spoken to some of the top Rico Law Experts in the country.

• We are building a legal team strong enough to make this a nightmare. And I will begin to make this VERY public.

• We have a Public Relations team, a Mass Media team, a Social Media team, a Rugby Team, and whole group of Elementals who are ready to stir up some interest.

• We were told by HSBC that everything on their end is going to start jumping tomorrow.

• But let's be honest HSBC, we both know that when we call the bank tomorrow your staff will act like they don't even know what currency is.

• So we will need you to get us that number tonight. Listen, we can stop playing this game. You like us. We like you. Let's just go out.

• I told you to get a hold of me today with notice and we'd go away. We all know the rates are live now in Iraq, so what happens? The banks will steal back Dinar from desperate people for $800 per million then in two days sell it back to Iraq for 3 Million? Or someone comes with cash from Iraq and they get the old rate? Or you'll JUST discriminate against us? We already have evidence that Wells Fargo conducted exchanges at .85 cents per Dinar. So you'd have a TON of lawsuits on your hands if that is what you're still doing. And right now we're still talking to the lawyers at 10:45 at night because we know YOU have a tendency to get right here and chicken out.

DON'T WAIT- Put the numbers out now. Because I don't work for you. I work for the people. I've signed NO NDA. I've done my research. I know my rights. I have the legal frame work and understand the laws. It's going to be messy if we don't get these numbers quick.

• I know the "Button Pusher" came in early to work tonight just to set this thing off. So why act like you're not going let things go?

• Mr. Mnuchin, everyone else has flaked out because they were afraid of one thing or another. I believe in you. I'm hoping you realize what an absolute mess it will be if we keep giving people a reason, backed by evidence, backed by amazing Lawyers who have already volunteered, and a population of angry upset people who have made very serious life choices based on this event taking place. The lawyers seem to think that somehow you're liable for that misrepresentation. Mainly because, you've misrepresented the timing over and over and over again.

• I know you heard the call. We want to be on the same team. We know everything is ready. Can you please be the one who stops giving out these lies. We need to get notice now. It'll just make everything easier for you and us. Same team. Act like it. Make Christmas special. Restore our trust in the Government.

#ChristmasMiracle
TANK OUT

JOIN THE MOVEMENT
FOLLOW @ KRE8CHANGE

#SPEAKPROJECT
#IAMYOU

KRE8CHANGE.org
Speakproject.net

Check out I AM YOU by Tank on Amazon Music
https://music.amazon.com/albums/?trackAsin=&ref=dm_sh_W8VAGXnuuBF2u7LWAJT3fseQG
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 12/25/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:58 am

I am BEGGING you...PLEASE launch a legal assault and go to social media, and go public!  PLEASE DO THIS!  There is nothing I'd love to see more in 2018 than for Steffen Rowe to publicly attack financial and political sectors about a fictitious global monetary event.  I REALLY wanna see this!!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 12/25/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:23 am

With these bizarre tweets Steffen is sending, maybe he'll attract the attention of the Secret Service.

ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 --a0FrEy_biggerTANK‏ @Kre8change 12m12 minutes ago

@realDonaldTrump President Trump I agree with your statement to Zimbabwe that they should be using their own currency. I believe they have to intake the 2008-09 AA, AB Series Bond Notes to do so. https://www.google.com/amp/www.thezimbabwemail.com/headlines/us-urges-zimbabwe-adopt-currency/amp/ … #ABOMB #IAMYOU #UST #SPEAKPROJECT

TANK‏ @Kre8change 17h17 hours ago

@USTreasury According to the #UST new 800#s are ready to be issued today to enable the facilitation of ZIM exchanges for the people to have a fair opportunity to redeem. ZIM brokers are returning to Reno now. Our Rico Law expert says one guy in control. Who?#IAMYOU #SPEAKPROJECT

TANK‏ @Kre8change Dec 25

@SpeakerRyan Let me drop #ABOMB As we struggle to find the door to our redemptions, in Zurich many have travelled in to close. One of the groups that went in this week was from the VATICAN. THEY'RE funded, but on Christmas morning I'm still up trying to get the 800#. #IAMYOU

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:55 pm

ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 Cats-p10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 2805820865  ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 2805820865  ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 2805820865  ChristmasMiracle - Steffen Rowe/Tank        "New 800#'s Have Been Issued" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  12/25/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum