Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

RayRat Update 12/23/17

Go down

RayRat Update 12/23/17

Post  Ssmith on Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:15 am

TNT

Saturday UPDATE for December 23, 2017

Posted by RayRat98

It has been reported to me that....

1. PM Abadi gave a speech in the Mosque informing the citizens that he has relinquished control of the economic reforms regarding the currency to the CBI.

2. Citizens cards are starting to show a new rate......slowly, but surely.

Since the markets are closed until December 26, all focus and attention rests on that date for the earliest indication of the RV, but it could be a few days past that. Either way, your 2018 should begin with a big bang and lots of memories to share with future generations. Time Will Still Tell All! #wearethepeople
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RayRat Update 12/23/17

Post  Kevind53 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:29 pm

It's been reported that you are a lying sack of crap. Here's hoping you get that matched set of bracelets for Christmas ... you've earned them.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RayRat Update 12/23/17

Post  Allenj on Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:42 pm

[quote="Ssmith"][b][size=18]TNT

Saturday UPDATE for December 23, 2017

[i]Posted by RayRat98[/i][/size][/b]

[size=18]It has been reported to me that....[/size]

[size=18]1. PM Abadi gave a speech in the Mosque informing the citizens that he has relinquished control of the economic reforms regarding the currency to the CBI.[/size]

[size=18]2. Citizens cards are starting to show a new rate......slowly, but surely.[/size]

[size=18]Since the markets are closed until December 26, all focus and attention rests on that date for the earliest indication of the RV, but it could be a few days past that. Either way, your 2018 should begin with a big bang and lots of memories to share with future generations. Time Will Still Tell All! #wearethepeople[/size][/quote]

1) [size=18]Abadi hasn't gave no speech in the Mosque to my understanding

2) i have never seen a card show any rate it just shows how much you have at you at hand such as a bank card "so you a liar"

3) fake news wearethepeople is just a another guru like the rest of you IDIOT's GURU's
[/size]

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum