Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington 12/22/17

2 posters

Go down

3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 Empty Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington 12/22/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:29 am

December 22, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

Special Edition – Warning about Judy Byington misinformation

Okay another idiot with us in our community. Can’t we just sweep out the dirt and clean up our intel somehow? So we all should be aware of her FAKE news. Her name is Judy Byington.

Welcome Judy to the dinar intel “Ding-A-Ling” club of misinformation and nonsense.

This stuff is absolutely bizarre to say the least…..

So here are the notes from her latest so-called intel call. I have commented as marked below.

1. The damage done by the veggies called US Presidents that have torn the country apart and stolen trillions from the people, was being fixed, but it would take a while.

Mnt Goat comments: Yes, much damage has been done by these crocked politicians over the many decades. This what happens when you leave a government unchecked and don’t vote. Having said this I will tell you that Judy Bryington and her gang organization have no power to do anything a to fix anything. This is all nonsense to even have these calls.

2. (Trump's tax reform bill) marked the start of a reconstruction effort.

Mnt Goat comments: No kidding. Why do we need you to come and tell us this? Like you have something to do with it? Not!

3. Earlier today Dec. 20 one of my department heades confirmed that one of his buddies was just paid out on a currency transaction.

Mnt Goat comments: Oh yes, I have no doubt this could have happened. But you see she is not giving you the entire truth here. She is letting you ASSUME she means Dinar or one of the other currencies. For all we know this could have been a Euro to USD exchange. Happens every day to millions of people. So what? Do you now see the lying without actually lying so they can wiggle out of it later?

4. Various rumors out there say that people were being paid.

Mnt Goat comments: Same as #3.

5. Another source from the Pentagon also confirmed payments by this Friday Dec. 22.

Mnt Goat comments: Same as #3. Nothing confirmed. Just speading more rumors. Oh – her news is soooo good! Not!

6. Other of our transactions are a go. One Trust began release yesterday Dec. 19.

Mnt Goat comments: Really? Want to give us the name of the Trust so we can verify? Can’t do it? Why? Because there is no trust and nothing was released. This entire notion of FREE money is nonsense. Totally idiotic nonsense. Get it?

7. After Christmas the large funds would begin arriving.

Mnt Goat comments: Oh yes, larger funds. How ridiculous….lol…lol…

8. Releases were happening with the only sticky thing being the timing of funds landing in accounts.

Mnt Goat comments: Oh yes for the last 11 years – its coming, its coming only they don’t know the timing. Really now. Do we have STUPID written on our foreheads? Of course there are no funds. So you can wait forever and they will string you along forever too, if you let them…lol..lol..

B. Dec. 20 2017 1:19 pm EST GCR Intel Update, Tank: "The Event is Set to Go Now" - GCR/RV Intel Update - Tank - 12.20.17

Mnt Goat comments: Again they are trying to tie these events with the RV hold up. We know there is NO holdup, only these are the same idiots who keep telling you its going every day / any day. So now it didn’t go so they must come up with excuses. They are using these events as their excuses. Get it?

1. The Alliance has thwarted several attempted flash bangs by the Cabal:

• Suicide bombing in NYC attempted but killing none.

• Atlanta airport power outage would have been something else if the Alliance hadn't taken the action they took to shut it down literally.

• There were several other notable events.

2. Wells Fargo keeps finding ways to hold things off another day, or week, or whatever, but within the past two hours were told that they were no longer an issue and exchanges could begin at any time.

Mnt Goat comments: How fake is this? The banks want this now, like yesterday. Oh – I thought it was all these other events holding it up, now it’s the banks….lol..lol…See how fake? No evidence or facts to back it up. Only FAKE gossip and rumors.

3. The Chinese wanted it done before Christmas, and I'm certain the Alliance did too.

Mnt Goat comments: I will tell everyone one more time that China has absolutely NOTHING to do with the RV of the Iraqi currency. Why would then? Iraq is a total sovereign nation.

4. Dec. 20th-23rd was the new launch date.

Mnt Goat comments: Do you see now who is stating these stupid rumors about getting the RV prior to Christmas. Don’t mock and bash the good intel providers. These are the idiots. See it all right here. Absolutely no solid evidence that the RV will happen prior to Christmas or anytime shortly afterward for that matter. So relax everyone. This is all garbage intel.

5. This event was set to go now.

Mnt Goat comments: There are only 4 times when the RV was set to to. Jan 2011, Jan 2013, Jan 2016 and Jan 2017. In all instances it was postponed due to either or both SECURITY or POLITICAL STABILITY reasons. That’s the FACTS.

6. Congress just passed the Historic Tax Bill-which was only Historic IF it released us to conduct our exchanges and allowed us to begin putting that money to work for the greater good of humanity.

Mnt Goat comments: This one really makes me laugh. I hope you are not that stupid to believe this crap? Now these idiots are taking responsibility for the Tax Reform that just happened and using it to justify this New Republic bullshit. I told you they would do this, didn’t I?

7. The next step would be for Trump to sign and announce the Tax Bill.

Mnt Goat comments: No Kidding. The president must ratify or veto any new legislation after if passed the Congress and Senate. Nothing new here but she makes it sound like the RV is waiting for this first…lol..lol…

8. After Trump signed and announced the Tax Bill advanced pays would begin.

Mnt Goat comments: Just more bullshit.

9. The 800#s would come out soon after.

Mnt Goat comments: Again I am telling everyone you can wait until the cows come home and there are not going to be any 800#s being issued by the govt. This is all so fake. Any 8003s are already issued and listed on the web sites and telephone directories for the banking exchange offices. Folks – this is all you are going to get. No separate exchange centers. Just walk into a legitimate banks and ask to exchange currency. You might want to call a REAL 800 number to make a REAL appointment with a REAL bank.

10. USA Today on Tax Bill: https://apple.news/AXKdkiJ0IQMWuDCjrU4MI7A

C. Dec. 20 2017 1:39 pm EST Intel RV Alert: Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for December 20, 2017

1. We were currently in the predicted time frame (Dec. 20-23) for the RV release and USN announcement. (This time frame prediction was based on gathered information from the past week.)

Mnt Goat comments: There is no USN (New USD). The symbol for the USD is remaining the USD on FOREX and other exchanges. This is all nonsense. Yes, there are gold backed notes coming out for the USA and some out already but this is nothing new and has happened in the past. These sorry ass bastards of this sorry ass New Republic “bunch of idiots” want you to believe this is all new and they caused it to happen. Really? Do I have IDIOT written on my forehead? Just look up Basel III requirements for new % of gold in the reserves. This is part of the global financial reforms and nothing more. They must separate newly printed money as gold backed or not somehow. This is not a new USN currency, however. Just more of the same bullshit coming from a new idiot. I guess Jared Randal is taking a break from the idiot gallery and Judy is taking over….lol…lol..

2. There was motive to release the RV this month of December, ideally before Christmas.

Mnt Goat comments: Sure…like the CBI really cares…lol…lol…

3. The Alliance's goal was to keep the Cabal contained for the Cabal and RV could not co-exist.

Mnt Goat comments: Such a totally STUPID statement I can’t even begin to address it. Total nonsense. These people should be locked up.

4. Sources have been given gag orders and were told to wait for the imminent release.

Mnt Goat comments: Then what are they going to come and tell us next week when the RV does not happen prior to Christmas or anytime afterwards? What lies will then tell us to get theie asses out of the corner they are now painting themselves into with these foolish statements. Each Christmas it’s the same nonsense. Who do you think we are? Do you think we are all as stupid as you to keep believing this nonsense each year, after year, after year..? Where is the evidence and proof of an RV anytime soon? Show me I want to know. I have studied this RV saga for over 11 years now and fools like you come and go. Why? Because you are short term idiots wanting attention. So what’s you gig to make money? What’s your internet site or forum?

5. No new intel coming in as of today Dec. 20.

D. Dec. 19 2017 9:04 pm EST: "Trump's Christmas Present" - GCR/RV Thought - 12.19.17

1. On or about Oct. 28 Trump invoked emergency orders (military law?). He has 90 days to perform without having to obtain Congressional permission, meaning he has until just after Christmas, (Dec. 27).

Mnt Goat comments: Oh boy! This one tops it all. How foolish is this. I am rolling on the floor laughing……lol…lol…lol…lol…

2. GS (George Soros) was now in Camp David (operated by the Marines and Navy) under house arrest.

Mnt Goat comments: Oh really. So don’t you think you better tell him cause I just saw him in Munich, Germany today….

3. Soros was with others under house arrest who were attempting to make deals.

Mnt Goat comments: see #2

4. There were 12 deals made today Dec. 19.

Mnt Goat comments: Oh really? Notice how they don’t tell you the details of the “deals”. Why? Read my lips….because there are NO deals. Just a lie to sound important…

5. Alice in Wonderland (KSA) was a new Republic operation designed to bring down an international arms-drugs-human trafficking-child exploitation and kidnapping ring.

Mnt Goat comments: So who the hell cares…really… what does this have to do with the RV? So are we now tracking corruption and drug lords to as part of the RV saga?

6. Saudi Arabian Prince (HRC) Bishop Awalwed - funder of the international arms-drugs-human trafficking-child exploitation and kidnapping ring - has been extradicted and was in US custody.

Mnt Goat comments: See #5

7. The connection between HRC and KSA was about to be revealed.

Mnt Goat comments: Oh again “was”. Never anything for certain. Do you notice this too how they speak? Always nothing is revealed because there is nothing to reveal. Its all just nonsense and made up/

E. Dec. 20 1017 6:19 pm EST Proof of Q Anon's Credibility, Sierra: "Proof of Q Anon's Credibility" by Sierra (NZ) - 12.20.17

1. This video showed direct proof that Q Anon was for real. He was a White House insider whose messages were approved by Trump himself, who often Tweeted directly before or after a Q Anon thread drop. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx0WJ7q9KjA

Mnt Goat comments: So what in hell does this have to do with the Iraqi RV? So again you are going to take responsibility for an event you had absolutely nothing to do with? Is this what you are proposing to us? That your organization made this happen? Again more foolishness….

2. Many who follow Q Anon were not aware of the GCR. They tended to focus on the taking down of the Washington DC Cabal through Trump's presidency.

Mnt Goat comments: yes – there is “shadow govt” and they are attempting a coupe on the Trump administration. So what else is new. We all see it with the constant FAKE news and phony speeches from his political opponents like Chuck Schumer and Maene Walters. They have had it too good during the Obama 8 years. Now it time to pay the piper for all their corruption. Trump is the guy to do it too and they know it. Why not try to get rid of him? Oh let me guess. Judy is now taking responsibility for putting Trump in the Whitehouse to fight the cabal to bring about the “New Republic” ? How ridiculous is this? So why does she even mention it, if not alluding to it?

3. The 'Chan' guys in Tracey's video are so enthusiastic about their work, deciphering the Q Anon posts. Listening to them talk about how they don't want to sleep because they love it so much is heart warming. It makes me appreciate the scale of the Alliance operation. We are not alone!

Mnt Goat comments: Oh like you have an entire gang on your side. To do what? Fix the entire US govt? How stupid is this?

4. I have even more respect for Patrick and Dinar Chronicles, if that is possible. Patrick's website, our little community, is one of the few places that brings together ALL aspects in an open welcoming platform.

Mnt Goat comments: All aspects of lies, phony misinformation in your very own little community. Why don’t you stay there and keep your phony news to yourselves? That is all it is. Yes – she said it right though. It’s all in “one place” so now everyone knows where NOT to go for you information…

5. It might feel a little eerie today with virtually no intel, but please be reassured that everything was humming like crazy behind the scenes as the Alliance worked tirelessly to free humanity.

Mnt Goat comments: Hey idiot, its called Christmas season. People are off spending time with their families and friends. This is just where I am going after I finish cleaning up and taking out this garbage intel today.

F. Dec. 20 2017 10:14 pm EST TNT, SusanaC: "It's Coming our Way" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News The tax cut passed and corps and llc are taxed at 21% instead of 35%. By waiting 10 days you save yourself taxes.

Mnt Goat comments: Don’t worry everyone you will have plenty of time to exchange in 2018 since the RV is not going to happen anytime in 2017. The new tax reforms for US are effective tax year 2018.

Clarify other rumors:

So yet more TNT rumors being put out by the so-called idiotic “guru” called RayRen. So again I have to clarify since these brainless idiots don’t seem to get it….

1.Iraq's Finance Minister wants all departments and banks to have all of their financial transactions completed no later than Saturday, December 23. [Could it be so that all debts are cleared so a new rate can emerge? Hmmmm]

Mnt Goat – So let me answer your questions Rayren. NO, NO, NO! All debts are cleared? What the hell does this mean anyhow? This is nothing but year-end closing. Do you know anything about accounting? Remember we read twice already from Iraqi news articles that the end of the fiscal year for Iraq was Dec 15th and the Finance Ministry is going on vacation until the end of the year and they want to reconcile the accounts. Oh – but Rayren didn’t see that article did he? Or did he and still wants to hype it all up? Everything is not about the RV so stop it…lol..lol….)

2. Some US banks have received memos indicating a rate change ........ supposedly on Friday with exchange activity for sometime next week ...... Time Will Tell !!

Mnt Goat – Why wait til next week kto find out? I can tell you right now this does not mean an RV is coming any time soon or next week. How many times must we hear about these bullshit bank memos – 11 years now? So why depend on this crap for news anymore? Anybody who still does is an idiot!

3. Some US banks are expecting to be in "Standby Mode" starting sometime next week. [Maybe they are anticipating something?]

Mnt Goat – Yes they are anticipating the holiday and shortage of employees taking time off. This the “standby mode”. Get it?

After 11 years of this crap I am still trying to figure out exactly what “Standby Mode” means but finally I got it. Standby to exchange? NO! It simply means a shortage of employees to come into the offices to run the banks. Get it? No financial managers, no exchangers or other needed bankers around but the basic tellers at the windows and driveups. Do you get the pattern here? So this is the same crap as the Judy Byington misinformation intel and the same format too. Just throw out ideas and hope they stick to something….lol..lol…Oh – but TNT never says it will RV or gives a date…right! Do you see how ignorant too this all is? They never even try to ask the banks what “standby” means. I asked and I found out the TRUTH.

4. The CBI has officially become a separate entity from the Government of Iraq. It was voted earlier last week and signed into law today.

Mnt Goat – This one really gets my goat. This was announced over a week ago already. He says this like it has something to do with the RV and is all new and makes the RV dependent on it. I will tell you it does not. But this does create an atmosphere of political stability and is good for investors to know. This is the only reason why Iraq published that article. No RV anytime soon. Sorry folks, not before Christmas, not soon after Christmas.

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now also keep praying. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation occurs.

PRAYER

“For the prime minister and all his cabinet members, and parliament that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free Republic of Iraq to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption”. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow. In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 25550223_559368711065192_354305751442109411_n

3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 25550194_559368867731843_6514966663848846111_n
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 Empty Re: Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington 12/22/17

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:34 pm

I love it when the pot calls the kettle black. I toyed briefly with addressing all of the inaccuracies and inconsistencies in the Goat's comments, but I just came in from clearing the snow and will have to go back out in a bit, so I have neither the time nor the energy. I will point out one:

Mnt Goat comments: There are only 4 times when the RV was set to to. Jan 2011, Jan 2013, Jan 2016 and Jan 2017. In all instances it was postponed due to either or both SECURITY or POLITICAL STABILITY reasons. That’s the FACTS.

No, the FACTS are there were never any times the RV was set to. There are no plans nor have there ever been any plans to RV the dinar.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 2805820865  3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 2805820865  3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 2805820865  3 - Mountain Goat - Special Edition Welcomes Judy Byington   12/22/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum