Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 12/22/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 12/22/17   Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:27 am

December 22, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

WOW! We are quickly moving towards the all-important part of the holiday that of Christmas Day.

Where has the time gone? Yes – still no RV. Nor will there be an RV by Christmas or anytime SHORTLY afterwards. You can bank on it…lol…lol…

So where do we now stand?

More news….

Seems according to my recent FACEBOOK poll of readers about 50% polled still are confused as to whether Iraq is out of Chapter VII. Really?

So let me now help you understand. Today I am give you ABSOLUTE PROOF in today’s newsletter that Iraq is now operating “fully” out of Chapter VII of the UN member charter. See articles section below, first article. Told you…….

But remember I also gave you very good evidence too in one of last recent news letters. But many of you refuse to believe or are listening to these other intel gurus idiots who are confusing you? Many of you also did not see article on the Kuwaiti debt issue being taken care of so you think this was not done and so, obviously you still believe this is a hold up. Let me put your mind to rest on this issue too.

Here is a piece from an article I presented in the past. Did you read it?

So now put on your eye glasses and read it then!

I quote from my past newsletter article - “Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi revealed on-going negotiations with Kuwait to resolve the file of compensation, WHICH IS THE LAST ITEM THAT HINDERS THE EXIT OF IRAQ FROM CHAPTER VII OF THE UNITED NATIONS.

Abadi said in a press conference that Iraq to resolve the file of oil for food with the United Nations LEFT NOTHING TO HINDER HIS RELEASE FROM THE SEVENTH ITEM (Chapter VII), BUT THE IRAQI COMPENSATION OWED TO THE STATE OF KUWAIT. He added “there is now negotiations with Kuwait in this area has been discussed the subject during my recent visit to Kuwait”.

So you tell me if the issue with Kuwait has been taken care of? Come‘on folks you have to use your BRAIN….THINK, THINK and THINK! Its done!

More news….

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Finance decided to take on Friday and Saturday official time, until the end of the current fiscal year 2017.

The Ministry of Finance media in a press statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it today that "the ministry directed all its departments and departments and banks in all governorates of the country on Friday and Saturday."

"The decision was made with a view to completing the financial, business and tasks before the end of the current fiscal year," he said

(Mnt Goat – What can we learn from this article. Remember unless there is something we can learn the news article is worthless. Funny I see idiots posting articles of anyting with “exchange” or “currency” in it. They don’t even read it first or can’t read. Did they even graduate from kindergarten?

So what is it that we should pay attention to in this article? 1) Well…it is reinforcing to us once again when the fiscal year ends for Iraq. 2) Next it is confirming our thoughts that there is not RV planned for the near furture.

If it was, then why in hell would the Finance Ministry take vacation until Dec 31st? I don’t know you tell me.

Does it now seem strange to you all these so-called intel “gurus” are telling you of an RV is coming before Christmas. Get my point?

Oh – but they will claim all there source are telling them it will RV before Christmas or that they are seeing all the signs. Really? They better rethink then who they are listening to and getting their information from. You in return better do the same and rethink who you are listening to for FACTUAL information.

So for this ‘before Christmas RV” stuff ? They are wrong and don’t even know it or they are lying once again. There is no real evidence of an RV.

Again they are making a mountain of intel out of an hysteria of information from the recent news. They can’t analyze the news and determine its validity and significance. These idiots jump pn anything seemed worth reporting to hype you up.

Folks- let me tell you again that when the CBI is ready to RV (thus continue with the project to delete the zeros) they will let the citizens know. How do I know this for a FACT? Because the CBI itself has told us over and over again this is what they will do. No not tell just me but the world in various news article. So have they told the citizens yet? No – so why do these idiots think its going to RV?).

More news….

On Thursday, the President of the Republic ratified the Second Amendment Law of the Central Bank of Iraq Law, the Law of Ratification of the Mutual Encouragement and Protection of Investments between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran, and the Second Amendment to the Central Bank of Iraq Law.

(Mnt Goat – these are all laws needed to attract investors into Iraq)

More news….

Economy News Baghdad:

The President of the Republic, Fuad Masoum, on Thursday, the law of the second amendment to the law of the Central Bank of Iraq.

The Office of Massoum media in a press statement received by "Economy News", "The President of the Republic Fuad Masum, ratified on Wednesday, the law of the second amendment to the law of the Central Bank of Iraq.

Significance of this law? See full article in the articles section.

More news…

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Mahdi al-Alak, on Thursday, the private sector to find partnerships or coalitions TO EXPAND THE BUSINESS IN PREPARATION FOR ENTRY INTO THE GLOBAL MARKET in the future visions of the government in the transformation of the private sector.

He pointed out by the statement that "ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ELEMENTS TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY IN THE COUNTRY AND THE TRANSFORMATION TO THE PRIVATE SECTOR, activating the social security of the workers, which will contribute significantly to attract youth and absorb unemployment, and create cadres to lead the sector to build an independent institution that contributes to the building of the Iraqi state, THE NEXT PHASE OF THE RECONSTRUCTION OF THE COUNTRY. "

He pointed out that "investment projects are the main axes of the Kuwait conference to be held in February next year, and the Iraqi delegation will reflect the reality of the labor market and the image of supervising businessmen through the creation of an investment environment."

More news….

BAGHDAD / The head of the Council of Representatives in the Kurdistan region, Yusuf Mohammed, leader of the Change Bloc, on Wednesday, resigned from his post, about one hour after the withdrawal of the rioting masses, change, and the Kurdistan Islamic Group, the government of the region. Government of the Territory."

She pointed out that the decision comes "after NEGLECTING THE DEMANDS OF THE TWO PARTIES TO CARRY OUT REFORMS AND THE FORMATION OF A NATIONAL RESCUE GOVERNMENT by both parties and away from the demonstrations yesterday."

The station pointed out that "the change left in the Islamic Group five ministries in the government of the province, as well as the presence of two ministries without ministers, which empties seven ministries of ministers" in the government formation of Najarvan Barzani.

More news….

The President of the Republic Fuad Masum, said that a delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government and the federal government will hold a meeting to discuss on the resolution of differences and outstanding issues after the New Year holiday directly.

"After the New Year holiday, the two delegations will meet," Massoum was quoted as saying by media of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK).

The President of the Republic that he had sent two letters, one of them to the Prime Minister Haider Abadi and the other to the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani, in which he asked the two sides to start a serious dialogue to resolve differences.

He said that the meeting of the region and the center will be held by arbitration of a third party, adding that the Special Envoy of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq will have the role of arbitration in the meeting of the region and the Center.

More news….

(Mnt Goat – to get the correct perspective on what is happening in Kurdistan you have to realize the ultimate goal of the GOI. The ultimate goal is to disband the KRG and break apart the centralized KRG into small provincial governments reporting only to Bagdadh government (the GOI). So what we are witnessing now and going to witness in the near future are a series of events to move and force this to take place. This is the hand of the CIA in all this and they are very good at what they do, sometimes….. The big question – Is this good for Iraq? Yes – it is the direction Iraq needs to go and must go with Kurdistan. If they don’t do it now the KRG will forever be a sitcky thorn in the ass of the GOI. Think I’m full of shit? Let’s just wait and see how it all plays out and we will see who is full of it….lol….lol…I have not been wrong yet and so why stop now…..lol…lol…)

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The IRAQI GOVERNMENT COULD REMOVE THE KURDISTAN REGION LEADERSHIP following violent anti-government protests over the past two days, a newspaper reported, quoting presidential sources.

Saudi newspaper Okaz, quoting “trusted sources” at the Iraqi presidency, said Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is mulling various options to address the crisis in the autonomous, northern Iraq region, INCLUDING THE REMOVAL OF NECHIRVAN BARZANI’S CABINET BASED ON THE 78TH ARTICLE OF THE CONSTITUTION, WHICH EMPOWERS THE PRIME MINISTER TO APPOINT AND REMOVE MINISTERS AFTER PARLIAMENT APPROVAL.

Abadi, speaking during his weekly press conference on Tuesday, urged Kurdistan’s government to “respect the peaceful protests” as the region closed a second day of violent protests decrying delayed employee payments and poor services. ABADI WARNED HIS GOVERNMENT WOULD NOT “STAY IDLE” IF ANY CITIZEN IN THE REGION IS HARMED.

At least five protesters reportedly died while 80 were wounded during today’s clashes with security forces. Many political parties’ offices were also torched. He also said it was “not possible to disburse all of the region’s salaries due to corruption”.

Delay in the transfer of Kurdistan EMPLOYEES SALARIES AND THE SHARING OF PETROLEUM REVENUES HAVE BOTH BEEN SUBJECTS OF LONGTIME CONTENTIONS BETWEEN BAGHDAD AND ERBIL. Relations between both governments deteriorated after Erbil ran a vote in September when a majority voted for independence from Iraq. (Mnt Goal – I have explained to you and we have seen it in articles as to who is the villain here as to why the hold up in paying the Kurdistan salaries. I want to mention also this entire notion around the dinar community of how the oil revenues should be shared. Most believe the average citizen will get the 17% in a lump sum on a debit card each month. FREE money! Really? This so ridiculous and WRONG. Who told you this? The 17% allocation goes to the KRG government and they in turn pay the salaries of the oil workers and govt employees with it. There is no direct payments to each person just for being an Iraqi. This is WRONG. This stupid notion is carried again to extreme in many of these gurus tell you the Iraq then takes this debit card (loaded with this FREE money) goes to the USA then uses the card in the ATM and gets cash out at the new RV rate. Really? Are you that stupid to believe these rumors? Notice how this same rumor seems to spread around and then disappears for a while, then surfaces again periodically? Notice? There is no validity to it. Instead it is some propaganda agency playing with your mind that keeps you on the edge and anxious for the RV.

So this is not HCL as many think. There is no FREE HCL money loaded on the cards and the cards certaialy do not carry any new RV rate or could technically for that matter.

Go back and do some more reading and study up on the HCL. Then let’s talk again when you are educated enough to talk at my level.

I am always open to face anyone and debate these issues. So far after 5 years of bringing you my newsletter, not one of these idiotic so called “gurus” has the conviction of their intel to come forward and debate me. Why?

Because they know NOTHING of any substance about the history of the process or the FACTS about where the CBI is going with the currency. Instead they only pop in once in a while, do their stupid conference calls and then dump some hysteria on you, then disappear again for two months.)

More news…..

(Mnt Goat – No one and I mean no one, has the business of saying that this Sept 25th referendum was “just a hick-up” or does not matter. How ridiculous is this statement? Doesn’t everyone see the significance that this event - the beginning of the end of the Kurdistan “Regional” Government?

Yes – Frank26 I mean you! Don’t you see what is going on here? We will never really know for sure if Barzani was in on the plot to “blend” and “homogenize” the KRG into the rest of the Republic of Iraq. This is the plan.

I personally think he was knowledgeable and did it purposefully to begin this “decentalization” process. Only how do you tell the people? Simply put – you don’t. Instead you go through these shenanigans and play it out. A conspiracy? You bet it is!

The Iraqi constitution calls for it. Surprised? Go read it! The entire Iraqi constitution is soly based on one (1) central government (not “centralized” but central govt). So how can the KRG exist then if this was the plan in 2005?

Did you notice how Barzani just faded into the sunset afterwards. Do you see or hear much of him now? Why?

Yes – the people depended on him and was their long term hero and defender. But how was he going to do this dastardly dead of betrayal and go against all his past principles with his people? He was he going to betray his own people without telling them?

Remember he was caught red-handed in a deal with Nori al-Maliki illegally pumping and selling oil it from the wells of Kurkuk region. We also find out now that the salary files are corrupted and there are thousands of non-existent employees and double dipping employees on the payroll of the Kurdistan region.

Did you wonder why he did not want to let go of this Kirkuk region under Article 140?

Did you wonder why the timing of the Sept 25th referendum?

In mid September 2017, the GOI security forces were in the planning stages to enter the Kurkuk region just where these 36 oil wells were located. Go figure.

Folks – you have to keep asking why these events happen. To answer this question, you have to read the news articles and connect the dots. NOTHING happens coincidentally. No body is going to spoon feed you the REAL news. There is a plot and a plan here for Kurdistan region. If you can’t see it being played out I feel sorry for you since history is in the making. The CIA is there.

Does this hold up the RV? Maybe and maybe this is the event they are waiting for? But if you totally overlook the entire events of the region and say its “insignificant” than how will you ever know?

The KRG has to be broken as a centralized “regional” government. But how does the GOI do it without looking like a “bad guy” to the Kurd people. Certainly they do not want a civil war with the Peshmerga forces.

It seems almost unbelievable Barzani would have even tried a stunt like the Sept referendum and attempt to separate from Iraq. Neighboring countries, the IMF, and most global countries consulted with Barzani not to hold the referendum, yet he did it anyhow, like a foregone conclusion, as if it “had to happen” in a well thought out plot. Yes, there was a plot, a conspiracy and its moving forward.

Remember too Barzani was one of the initial founding fathers of their new Iraqi constitution. He knows better. Then why did he do it? This alone tells you something was fishy from the start with this referendum. I smelled the rotten fish and continue to smell it…do you?

Folks – I have been in the intelligence arena for many years of my life career and I gotta tell you this is like a well-rehearsed play that is playing out. It may seem coincidental to you unknowing of the plot of the events now unfolding as a result, but they are all planned out only they gotta play out. The ball is now rolling……)

ERBIL — Iraqi President Fuad Masoum on Wednesday renewed a call on Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to fulfill his promise and send the salaries of the public servants working for the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG).

Masoum also URGED THE IRAQI CENTRAL GOVERNMENT TO LIFT THE SANCTIONS IT HAS IMPOSED ON KRG IN RETALIATION TO THE SEPTEMBER INDEPENDENCE REFERENDUM.

He welcomed Erbil and Baghdad’s willingness to return to the negotiating table and resolve their disputes peacefully.

Concerning the ongoing protests across Sulaymaniyah province of Kurdistan Region, the Iraqi president said that the protesters are required to avoid violence while demonstrating to seek their rights

More news….

Baghdad: Al-Furat News) A deputy from the coalition of state law Haider Mawla, an emergency session of the House of Representatives next week.

"I expect during the next week to call the Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim Jubouri to an emergency session to approve the budget in addition to completing the paragraphs of the election law."

The House of Representatives has received this month draft bill of the budget of 2018 from the government in what Prime Minister Haider Abadi last Tuesday expressed his hope to approve the budget quickly.

More news….

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

UPDATE: GOI WAR ON CORRUPTION

No Updates

ABADI ADVISER TO ECONOMY NEWS: IRAQ’S EXIT FROM THE SEVENTH ITEM WILL PROVIDE AN ENVIRONMENT CONDUCIVE TO FOREIGN INVESTMENT

Economy News Baghdad: The financial adviser to the Prime Minister, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, on Wednesday, that the exit of Iraq from the seventh item (UN Chapter VII) will provide an environment conducive to foreign investment.

The Security Council DECIDED ON THE NINTH OF THIS MONTH, TO REMOVE IRAQ FROM THE SEVENTH ITEM AND PLACED IN THE SIXTH ITEM, after the implementation of the requirements of the Security Council.

(Mnt Goat – this statement concludes any questions of whether or not Iraq is “fully’ out of Chapter VII. There should be NO question now for sure. See how these articles eventually tell us if we just relax and let it play out?

Iraq is now under Chapter 6 of the UN Charter. So what is Chapter 6? See link for yourself.

http://www.un.org/en/sections/un-charter/chapter-vi/

Being down graded to Chapter 6 is very good news and is the normal articles under the UN member charter. If you read it, it spells out the actions member nations and the UN can take in case of dispute. So Iraq now operating under Chapter 6 just rejoined the club or normalcy. Get it?)

Saleh said in a statement to “Economy News” that “THE CLIMATE OF INVESTMENT AND CREDIT RATING FOR IRAQ WILL RISE because many of the funds frozen by the United Nations of the oil-for-food programs and inspection teams and others will return their money to the state treasury.”

He pointed out that “the remnants of the funds of the memorandum of understanding estimated about 150 million dollars will enter the treasury of the state.”

PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC FUAD MASUM, RATIFIED ON WEDNESDAY, THE LAW OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT TO THE LAW OF THE CENTRAL BANK

The President of the Republic, Fuad Masoum, on Thursday, the law of the second amendment to the law of the Central Bank of Iraq.

The Office of Massoum media in a press statement received by "Economy News", "The President of the Republic Fuad Masum, ratified on Wednesday, the law of the second amendment to the law of the Central Bank of Iraq."

What does this law do?

He added that "this law, which was voted by the House of Representatives earlier, based on the provisions of item (I) of Article (61) and Article (III) of Article (73) of the Constitution, set for the purpose of increasing the capital of the Central Bank of Iraq and to keep pace with global economic development And to increase the number of members of the board of directors of the bank from outside the bank and the formation of the Audit Committee and the issuance of commemorative coins and the imposition of interest on loans granted by the bank to commercial banks, and to preserve his funds from the bookings issued by judicial decisions.

"The law was sent for publication in the Official Gazette," the statement said.

The House of Representatives voted on November 14, on the bill of the second amendment to the law of the Central Bank of Iraq

A MEETING WITH THE WORLD BANK IN THE DIRECTION OF OPENING THE DOOR TO FOREIGN INVESTORS AND GIVE THEM HIGH DEGREES OF CREDIBILITY

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Mahdi al-Alak, on Thursday, the continuation of Iraq in the direction of opening the door to foreign investors and give them high degrees of credibility.

Al-Alaq held a meeting with the World Bank team led by the World Bank's Executive Director and the Dean of its Board of Directors and the representative of Iraq at the Bank, Mirza Hussein, to discuss the paper prepared by the bank to be presented. At the Iraq Reconstruction Conference in Kuwait. "

"The parallel line for the reconstruction of the affected areas and the opening of investment is a new approach, and Iraq insists on achieving it," adding the statement that "it is a major challenge, but represents a set of treatments for the problems of disruption of the investment process in Iraq."

He pointed out that "Iraq has gone in the direction of opening the door to foreign investors, and give them high degrees of credibility."

For his part, the World Bank team stressed "the need to develop new tools for the investor, and show flexibility by the Iraqi government, and facilitate the process of preparing investment papers for those interested."

The statement added that "Alak thanked the team for his efforts in making paper on the problems faced by Iraq in the framework of opening the investment for many sectors and projects in the next phase."

ANTI-GOVERNMENT PROTEST CONTINUE FOR THIRD DAY IN SOME KURDISH CITIES

Kurdish health officials lower protest death count from 5 to 2.

****************** CIA CIA CIA CIA CIA CIA CIA ******************

The KRG Ministry of Health and local officials have lowered the death casualty for Tuesday violent protests in the city of Raniya to two, down from five.

Taha Mohammed, spokesperson for the health department in Raniya, had told Rudaw on Tuesday that FIVE PEOPLE WERE KILLED AND 80 MORE INJURED AFTER THE ANTI-GOVERNMENT PROTESTS IN RANIYA, the capital city of Raparin Administration, northwest of Sulaimani.

He told Rudaw on Wednesday evening that they had “mistakenly calculated” the death casualties as their hospitals were overcrowded by dozens of injured protesters.

On Tuesday evening, the public hospital in the city recorded five deaths “three of whom died of normal conditions” unrelated to the protests. He added that only two died from the clashes on Tuesday.

Dr. Khals Qadir, the spokesperson for Kurdistan’s Ministry of Health, also told Rudaw on Wednesday that they have recorded only two cases of death from Tuesday’s protests.

Mohammed, from the Raniya health department, added that the number of injured has risen to 87 following fresh protests in Raniya on Wednesday…

EMPHASIS ON THE COMMITMENT TO RESOLVE OUTSTANDING PROBLEMS WITH BAGHDAD AND ERBIL

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani, the commitment of his government to resolve the outstanding problems with Baghdad in accordance with the Iraqi constitution.

Barzani said during a press conference held in Erbil that the visit to Germany included the emphasis on the commitment to resolve outstanding problems with Baghdad in accordance with the Iraqi constitution. "He said he received a message from the Presidency of the Republic on the start of dialogue with Baghdad.

Barzani warned of recent events in some areas in the region, saying "The plot that is woven on the Kurdistan region is greater than everyone imagined."

"If we want to get out of this political situation we have to go to the elections, and we are ready to support the parliament and the Commission to hold fair elections as soon as possible."

IMF BELIEVES IRAQ'S 2018 BUDGET SHARE PROPOSALS "DO NOT SUFFICE IN OUR VIEW TO COVER THE NEEDS OF THE KRG

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region — The International Monetary Fund believes Iraq's 2018 budget share proposals "do not suffice in our view to cover the needs of the Kurdistan Regional Government.” Baghdad’s proposal would slash the budget of the KRG by more than 4 percent.

"We've communicated to the federal government that the 6.6 trillion Iraqi dinars (about $5.56 billion) that are currently in the 2018 draft budget do not suffice in our view to cover the needs of the Kurdistan Regional Government. To that, in our opinion, these transfers should be increased to about 10 trillion Iraqi dinars ($8.43 billion)," IMF Deputy Division Chief Christian Josz told Rudaw on Thursday.

The Government of Iraq has relied heavily on international loans and bonds because of the global drop in oil prices coupled with a three-year war against ISIS, and now a campaign to rebuild the countries' already aging infrastructure.

"We lent money to the entity of Iraq because it's a member of the IMF and has the right and the circumstances to draw on the resources of the IMF," explained Josz. "As part of the standard arrangement, the standard arrangement is based on the budget that is approved by parliament.

SINCE 2014, ERBIL HAS CONTENDED BAGHDAD IS NOT SENDING THE 17 PERCENT SHARE OF THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT BUDGET.

"In that budget, until now, there was a budget-sharing agreement between Baghdad and the KRG and its via that way that we encourage the whole of Iraq to benefit from the IMF loans, i.e. by implementing the budget-sharing agreement, which has obligations both on the sides..." said the deputy chief.

IN A PROPOSAL FOR NEXT YEAR'S DRAFT BUDGET, THE KRG IS ALLOCATED 12.6 PERCENT OF IRAQ'S TOTAL SHARE.

(Mnt Goat – I have showed you why the GOI has decided only to give 12.6%. The KRG must first clean up the corruption to get the full 17%. Again it all goes back to – who is really the bad guy here?)

"In the 2018 budget, we have made clear to the federal government that it is very important to us that the Kurdistan Regional Government gets sufficient transfers to cover the expenses to cover the Kurdistan Regional Government," added Josz.

MANY KURDS BELIEVE THE CENTRAL AUTHORITIES ARE TAKING PUNITIVE MEASURES AGAINST THE KURDISTAN REGION FOR HOLDING THE SEPTEMBER REFERENDUM on independence. Regional autonomy is enshrined in the 2005 Iraqi constitution.

(Mnt Goat – we kknow this is not true, but the GOI is trying to break up the KRG)

The government in Erbil has complained that Baghdad has used the budgets as a tool TO PREVENT ERBIL'S INDEPENDENT EXPORTATION OF OIL TO WORLD MARKETS THROUGH A PIPELINE THAT TERMINATES AT TURKEY'S CEYHAN PORT.

KRG Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani has said the people should realize that the KRG’s revenues “have been slashed by half” SINCE THE LOSS OF THE OIL-FIELDS IN KIRKUK IN MID-OCTOBER.

(Mnt Goat – we know that most of this oil from Kirkuk was going in the pockets of the political leaders anyhow and so this statement we know is not accurate by the news media)

THE PARALLEL LINE FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION OF THE AFFECTED AREAS AND THE OPENING OF INVESTMENT REPRESENTS A NEW APPROACH, AND IRAQ INSISTS ON ACHIEVING

Economy News _ Baghdad

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Mehdi Alalak WITH THE WORLD BANK TEAM, the paper prepared by the bank to be presented at the Iraq Reconstruction Conference in Kuwait.

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers discussed with the Executive Director of the World Bank and the Dean of its Board of Directors and the representative of Iraq in the Bank Dr. Mirza Hussein, the paper prepared by the bank to be presented at the Conference on the reconstruction of Iraq in Kuwait, “The parallel line for the reconstruction of the affected areas and the opening of investment represents a new approach, and Iraq insists on achieving,” ADDING THAT “A MAJOR CHALLENGE, BUT IT REPRESENTS A SET OF TREATMENTS FOR THE PROBLEMS OF DISRUPTION OF THE INVESTMENT PROCESS IN IRAQ.”

He pointed out that “Iraq has gone in the direction of opening the door to foreign investors, and give them high degrees of credibility.”

For his part, the team of the World Bank the need to develop new tools for the investor, and show flexibility by the Iraqi government, and facilitate the process of preparing investment papers for those interested.

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers THANKED THE PANEL FOR HIS EFFORTS IN PRODUCING A PAPER ON THE PROBLEMS FACING IRAQ IN THE CONTEXT OF OPENING THE DOOR TO INVESTMENT for many sectors and projects in the next phase.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now also keep praying. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation occurs.

PRAYER

“For the prime minister and all his cabinet members, and parliament that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free Republic of Iraq to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption”. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow. In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Chapter VI

CHAPTER VI: PACIFIC SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES Article 33The parties to any dispute, the continuance of which is likely to endanger the maintenance of international peace and security, shall, first of all, seek a solution by negotiation, enquiry, mediation, conciliation, arbitration, judicial settlement...

un.org
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 12/22/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: