Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Dinar Daily is once again OPEN to GUEST POSTINGS.
No membership required to paritcipate.
Please feel free to create a discussion or post in any previous threads
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 12/21/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 12/21/17   Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:13 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2017, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. I am disappointed tonight. We thought we would have had this by today, but it has not happened yet to us on the Big Call. We have not received word yet of a toll free number. At that point we will receive appointments and get exchanged and walk into a new paradigm in our lives, a new start for all of us. I am not discouraged really, even though I am disappointed we did not get it before the call, but I am encouraged with the information I got today before the call.

Bruce: Iraq is basically compete from everything we can see. They are just right there. They have done everything they need to get done. We have heard they would have a live rate they could trade with last night by people who do that for a living. It was not there last night. This is interesting. We do have the impression tonight however; it could be a very different scenario where not only the Dinar but also the Dong would be available to be traded as actual currencies not futures. We will see if that is the case. If so we are in good shape moving forward.

Bruce: The tax bill went thru yesterday and different things talking about the signing of it and moving forward. There are a lot of different thoughts if it was signed or not. I got a good feeling it was handled the way we want it to be handled with proper signatures to move forward. It was a milestone, something that I not going to say it had to be done before the release. I am just glad it was done. I am glad it went thru and it was passed, and ultimately it will be a very positive thing moving forward.

Bruce: For those who are going to have trusts and other structures to set up when this blessing comes thru, the tax bill will be a real benefit for us on taxes. The corporate rate at 21% and some deductibility against that. I think our trusts and structures, not nonprofits, will be at that 21% tax. Who is not a CPA or attorney? I am not. I am only telling limited information that I can tell you about this in my mind. I think it is a very positive thing for all of us moving forward.

Bruce: When it comes to our exchanges thru the holidays, I have every reason to believe we still can exchange thru the holidays. Maybe not on Christmas Day, which is Monday, but I think a real possibility we could have this before Christmas. I got Intel that sort of is leaning that way. It is not definite. I am not calling it, but I would stay positive the possibility of this going any day now. We thought it come today, but has not manifested yet.

Bruce: We know we had a major tranche of about 290 quadrillion dollars moving thru this country this morning at 2:30am EST today. This money was moved from our top bank to about 30 accounts that may have been, only my projections, Paymaster accounts and they might had had to do with Zim platforms and maybe beyond that. That is a nice piece of change.

Bruce: Yesterday my understanding was the amount of bank wires that went around the United States maybe internationally as well, absolutely would have smoked the wires on these transactions. They maxed out the system limits with money movements. Why are they doing that? Why all that money is being put in position for exchanges, for humanitarian projects, humanitarian funding sources, and platform trades all moving at the last minute like this? I think they are getting ready for this to go down.

Bruce: I know that the so call uninformed, they just are not aware of what we know who are paying attention, and we don’t know everything. We just glean whatever information we can and learn from that. The uninformed may go at the same time we get started. It maybe the public includes the uninformed and the informed which is the Internet group that has been paying attention listening to calls, going on blogs. There is a big wide range of information that some of it I agree with and some I disagree with that is out there. Some of it you have to go through as you are reading. You may ask is it ever going to happen. I don’t feel that way. I don’t set this thing off way into the future. I just know the personnel that is in place at the Redemption Centers and Call Centers are not going to be there now for something that is way off in the future.

Bruce: I do believe the information we are getting is pointing to the immediacy of this going thru. There are a lot of things having to do with our government, shut down, budget; all these things are going to be playing into when it happens to transpire. I believe our administration has a good handle on everything that is going to be needed to happen to transact this. I know our President Trump is in our corner on this. I know our administration is ready for this to go.

Bruce: I know that they are aware the Big Call listeners have plans to do human projects to Rebuild America and support our veterans thru the Veteran Retreat Network. I know there is technology that is out there that we are going to get access to that will help our veterans like medical technology. There is pretty cool stuff out there and we have people who will partner with us on that. Sounds like science fiction, but it is not science fiction anymore. It is real. We will bring that out when the time is right.

Bruce: We will rebuild America with infrastructure, food production plans. We are going to look deeply into that for Rebuild America and have it part of Rebuild America such as community gardens, aquaponics, and vermiculture which is working with worm farming. We will let you know what we will be doing with future calls, get-togethers for the veterans and Veteran Retreat Network. We will have equine therapy, puppy dog therapy or canine therapy. We will have those things for our Veterans, and help them with PTSD, men and woman, all veterans. For our retreat we started with the concept having 40 or 50 of these. Then we got up to 85. We can grow that. The way it is going to work is a little different than we thought initially. I think you will be impressed how we put that together.

Bruce: Rebuild America is more where I am going to need your help. We got the Veterans Retreat Network pretty much covered. We will let you know if there is anything you can do with that. Be patient. We will let you know how we set that up, probably as a nonprofit. The Rebuild America is where I need you to plug in and you help with one or two cities that need rebuilt where you adopt a city, a town, and community. We will have a template on our website for things to look for, evaluating as you go into this. You use what we are doing to rebuild, and we will communicate with you back and forth.

Bruce: Not everyone is going to take the same city, town, or community. There will be 5000, because so far we have 50 states. If we can improve 100 cities towns and communities in each state that is 5000 volunteers from the Big Call. The idea will come from us, but you will set up your own structure to fund your individual efforts in your own city, town or community. Each takes certain ones. We will have a full blown map starting with the United States and we will light up the various towns across the map that you will adopt. We will show maybe the ones in red that are available and the ones in green that are taken. We will see this whole thing take over from red to green.

Bruce: I am just telling you what I am visualizing. Then we will take this all over the world. We will start here within the United States and then branch out for example to South and Central America, and the Caribbean. I think it will be fun and we will have the right people. I see our veterans being not only very important thru the Veterans Retreat Network but those guys will be looking for job. We will the jobs that we can take them from the retreat to back to the street in Rebuild America.

Bruce: We will try to get good veteran help. We will need everything you can imagine. We got an unemployment rate of 4% now. All who want a job will have a job. If any need training, we will have apprenticeship to learn these various skills such as plumbers, masons, carpenters, all the building trades for homes, schools, convention centers, and recreation centers. Picture what the town you have driven thru of what they need. Maybe repurchasing a building of an empty school no longer being used. Look at the malls. They are repurchasing the malls to make the mall experience fun. We will figure it all out and let you know what we plan to do. That is just an idea.

Bruce: We have money that is moving like crazy around the country. We have the possibility of the currencies being traded as early as later tonight at the new rates. Maybe that will mean something for us. We have certain humanitarian funding sources being told they will have access to their funds to disperse funds tomorrow. We will see when it comes. Stay patient for it, be ready for it, look forward to it, and enjoy the next few days. It can be a busy time for travel and shopping. Just try to sit down and breathe and thank God for the fact you were chosen for a time for this. Be patient additionally. You may say I have been patient. I have been patient. I am on 13 years come March. I have been patient with this. I am looking forward to this as you are. Believe me. I am looking forward to the changes, getting my sight back and doing all I use to do.

Bruce: We will be contacting you as we go forward. I want to thank with an attitude of gratitude my entire team starting with Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven, and anybody behind the scenes. Thank you Big Call listeners for all have you done to stay with us these 6 years and I look forward to great and mighty things in the future. All have a great night tonight. Thank you everybody, Good night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 12/21/17   Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:02 pm

Don't worry Bruce I'm not disappointed, nor am I surprised, since I know you're a fraud and a liar. Well, no I am a little dissapointed your haven't been sent to the greybar hotel yet

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 12/21/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-