Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Truthseeker Gets Slammed For Calling Out Gurus! 12/21/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Truthseeker Gets Slammed For Calling Out Gurus! 12/21/17   Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:37 am

Truthseeker gets attacked for his posts calling out Bruce, Tank and other gurus.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t69253-dinarians-are-getting-fed-up-with-bruce-the-bullshitter-dingleberry-dawson-12-20-17

http://www.dinardaily.net/t69251-steffen-rowe-tank-the-event-is-set-to-go-now-gcr-rv-intel-update-12-20-17

Wow! Thank you, Truthseeker for breaking down these difficult intels, so we, the mentally challenged, can finally understand what they are saying. We just don’t know what we would do without you spelling out the obvious, and bringing us back to YOUR reality. Obviously, it’s YOUR reality that’s important, because us mentally-slighted IDC readers that have been here for years haven’t been able to make heads or tails of what’s going on. Please, we all need your view on reality, since none of us are smart enough to create and/or determine our own reality, so thanks for making your perspective the priority over and above how we may view it.

Yup! Thanks again for your reality on things, but personally Truthseeker just doesn’t do you justice. Nope! You deserve a promotion up, to VP of Passive Aggressive Sh#$*stirrer.

From MY reality as I see it.

Pat

P.S. Sorry, but a pay raise won’t be accompanying your promotion.

Pat, my post(s) have nothing to do with trying to state the obvious, the intentions of my posts are to try and stop some of the irresponsible Intel providers from causing more harm than good. There are a handful of Intel providers who vomit rates and dates on a weekly even daily basis. This may not seem like a big deal to you, but there are lots of Currency Holders in Dinarland who are in some sort of "dire need" financial situation. It sounds pretty easy because all they have to do is stop reading these crazy Intel posts that pump rates and dates, but it's not as easy as it may seem. Some of them are in a "dire need" situation struggling to put a roof over their heads and provide food for their families. This has absolutely nothing to do with me! I have a group of 100+ Currency Holders whom I've voluntarily agreed to assist until our ride either comes to an abrupt halt or we cross the finish line. Some of these folks are in a difficult financial situation, literally hanging on by a thread. My plea to these irresponsible Intel providers is please stop spewing rates and dates! Truth be told no one knows if or when the RV/GCR will occur. All we know is things are moving forward and progressing to what appears to be an eventual RV/GCR.

You may think your post was funny, but if you didn't have a roof over you head or weren't able to feed your family, I'm sure you wouldn't find that to be too funny!

Let's all stay positive, alert and keep praying!

GO RV!
Truthseeker

So Truthseeker.....I am not a Brucoholic as you put it but I do consider Bruce and all the Big Call family.

I read your post and considered it but there was one thing I kept noticing as I read......IMO....IMO....IMO!

I have been in this for sometime now and have seen people like you come and go. All the sudden you show up and are going to bring some sense to Dinarland. (I am sure you have the best of intentions.)

Well Truthseeker since YOU clam to know, where is YOUR proof??? You play it pretty safe with your NOONE KNOWS and IMO. The Big Call is a GREAT call! Bruce, Sue, Bob and Pastor Steven truly care about people. Bruce has intel and puts himself out there, just as YOU clam to just as Ray Ren, Yosef, Tank and so on. They are all trying to get us to the other side. SO my point is WHY are you listening if you dont believe any of it. We are all grown people and can pick and choose who we listen to and can choose what we believe. If you dont believe DONT listen! Sorry this is all just IMO!!

I do hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!! My intention with this post is not to be ugly.....it was to point out that everyone has an opinion and that you shouldn't call someone out when all YOU have is an opinion as well! We are all trying to get to the same place. Everyone has there own path to follow!

ONE OF THE BIG CALL FAMILY

I’m not exactly sure what you're asking me to prove??? The entire purpose of my post was to try and awaken some of the Big Call followers who are in a "dire need" financial situation. By Bruce consistently (week after week) stating everything is done, then throwing out un-vetted crazy rates and dates, he's doing more harm than good. At what point do you say enough is enough???

People shouldn't make comments when they don't know the full story; I have a group of 100+ Currency Holders whom I voluntarily agreed to assist until this ride either comes to an abrupt end or we end up crossing the finish line. Some of these folks are in a difficult financial situation, literally hanging on by a thread. By Bruce consistently stating "we are there, we are done" and then topping that off (weekly) with comments like the rates are consistently rising, he's causing more harm than good. I do my best to keep the group as grounded as possible, but because some of them are in a severe "dire need" financial situation, they're always searching and seeking Intel that matches their (urgent) situation. I'm sure Bruce means well and is not intentionally looking to cause harm, I just wish he'd stop being so reckless by saying "we're done and it should occur this week" each and every week (for the last 3+ years). I've told my group many times they need to STAY AWAY from "ANY" Intel provider who pumps out rates and dates, because truth be told no one knows if or when the RV/GCR will occur, and unfortunately that’s a fact!

So in conclusion, I don't have any issue with Intel providers sharing the information they receive, but I do have an issue with Intel providers who consistently and irresponsibly do nothing but "pump up Dinarland" (either daily or weekly) with un-vetted rate and date garbage!

GO RV!
Truthseeker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Truthseeker Gets Slammed For Calling Out Gurus! 12/21/17   Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:03 pm

TruthSeeker, keep up the good work, these bastards should have been outed, hung and shot years ago- It can't happen fast enough!!They all deserve whatever it is they get- This shit has gone on too long, and way too far- KICK ASS!!! And PAT, you are, and have been a total ass hole, so how's that workin out for your stupid, ignorant ass? You're no different than the morons you hang with- May your transmission shit the bed on the freeway during rush hour, and may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your arm pits, and pelvic area!! :tup: :yes: :okjh:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Truthseeker Gets Slammed For Calling Out Gurus! 12/21/17   Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:02 am

Well opinions vary, that s for certain.  Personally I have wondered about some of the 'roos myself.  I really think that Pat needs to quit taking things personal, I mean - "aggressive S---stitter?"  Mercy. I would have to agree that some 'roos do the pumping thing.  This is not right, there are enough posters out there that post either for their 15 seconds of fame or to bolster their ego,  Posting fake news will get the leftist liberal media into trouble on of these days just as posting bank stories and date/rate posts will get posters in trouble also.  /Seems to me that after 10 years I have seen many come and go and so far NO ONE has called it right yet!  I tend to read many posts and seldom do I get much out of them other than IMO and balderdash.  /Who or what makes no difference.  The only authority is Iraq itself and they have not released anything that shakes my tree yet.  I do thing this is pretty much over BUT I will believe that when I have my cash in the bank and my taxes paid.  Until then I try to view it as entertainment.  HOWEVER, there ARE certain 'roos who need to be called out and several of those need to have the Tony experience.  FACT.  Who they are?  Not for me to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Truthseeker Gets Slammed For Calling Out Gurus! 12/21/17   Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:22 am

good job remember people always get reamed for telling  the truth.this is no different then trump getting reamed by the left for telling the truth.it is easier for people to believe the lies of the gurus since the people want to happen so bad they will believe anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Truthseeker Gets Slammed For Calling Out Gurus! 12/21/17   Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:06 pm

Now that is a fact Jayzze.  People are gullible and impressionable when they desperately need something.  Anything positive sounds better to them.  They hang on every word. 

News flash:  When it is supposed to happen - it will.  Until then we wait.  I know we have waited over 10 years, but good things take time and remember this:  WE ARE NOT THE ONES THAT ARE DOING THIS AND WE ARE NOT THE ONES THAT IT WILL AFFECT AS FAR AS OWNERSHIP.  Iraq has come a long way and that progress sometimes has not been swift nor easy.  The terrorists thing in itself was huge, not to mention the corruption and bonding together of all of the "tribes" or sects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Truthseeker Gets Slammed For Calling Out Gurus! 12/21/17   Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:57 pm

thankyou aksafeone i was beginning t think terbo and i and a few others see reality
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Truthseeker Gets Slammed For Calling Out Gurus! 12/21/17   Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:02 pm

Jayzze, we DO see reality, although there are those that can't or refuse to see reality, and cannot accept things for what they are-Here it is in a nutshell, IT IS WHAT IT IS, and that's a FACT- There ain't no Coupe de'ville, hiding at the bottom of a Crackerjack box.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Truthseeker Gets Slammed For Calling Out Gurus! 12/21/17   Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:45 pm

just a yugo terbo
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Truthseeker Gets Slammed For Calling Out Gurus! 12/21/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-