Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RayRat Call Notes 12/20/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RayRat Call Notes 12/20/17   Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:03 pm

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) TNT Call 20-December-2017 Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=104023299

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! It’s Wednesday, December 20, 2017, with yours truly RayRat98 here, working the controls. As we prepare to close out the year, there is not a lot of hot intel, so we’ll do a little training if there are questions. We know about issues with the Kurds, the infighting and corruption there; how much is that affecting the RV? I don’t know. I’m sure it’s probably having some effect, but it hasn’t stopped it.

People are being paid, and some got a little more than they expected; I don’t know if that is due to a rate change, or just an increase in pay. This game is definitely ON and real, although maybe not where we can take advantage of it yet. Of course, I had information a long time ago that it was real, so I’m at peace with that. And I continue to receive information that a rate change is evident.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Tishwash, in NEWS, had an article attributed to Abadi, saying the budget had not been approved nor was the first reading read. 1. Does this puts us in jeopardy as far as the RV happening even by the first of the year? [RR: I don’t know about the time-frame, but it is real and it is evident.] 2. Where do you think we stand on this as far as the budget being approved or not?

A: I don’t know; I think that’s a political thing about the Budget being approved as opposed to something already in effect.

Q: It seems like everyday, or at least several times a week, we see reports of countries or international agencies giving significant monies or loans to Iraq. Do we know if there are provisions in any of these funding agreements that specify payment will be pegged at the then current value or at a revalued dinar? [RR: I don’t know.] If the answer is current value, Iraq could continue receiving these funds and when the inflow dries up, then revalue and pay off the loans with more valuable dinar. Is this a consideration, and do we need the various entities to stop with the giving and lending, so Iraq gets to that point? At best, it seems as long as Iraq continues receiving the monies, they have no desire or need to revalue their currency.

A: I do believe they desire and need to revalue their currency. In certain situations, I believe that they have revalued their currency. We’re just waiting for something we can participate in. It’s a waiting game. If we come back on Friday, I hope some members will ask questions that we can all benefit from, rather than ‘when will we see it?’ questions. Just thinking aloud…

Questions from live callers

865/404: Of course my questions is “When’s it going to happen?” because your sources seem to all be saying they expect this by Christmas. If this comes out in 2018, our strategies will be different.

RayRen: If you listen to the replay, you will find my answer.

Caller: You did say that this call is pretty much like the last call, “and the band plays on”.

RayRen: When you go back and listen, your question applies to them and not me; then you will see that answers. As for US, we are still in ‘when are we going to see it’ mode, but that doesn’t apply to everyone.

Caller: I love reading between the lines.

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. You can also find the address at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check today.

916 caller: Have you evaluated the new tax bill that just passed? Is there anything there that could change the taxation of this event?

RayRen: Not to my knowledge.

410 caller: [Appreciation] On CNN there was an article about violent protests in Kurdistan about back pay and such. Maybe this is the lynchpin – or the holdup – for all we are waiting for. Everything else seems pretty much in order: they’ve liberated the country, money is flowing from other countries, everything else is ready.

RayRen: I believe things are happening; it’s just not our turn yet.

740 caller: I believe there was a snippet that someone had exchanged @ 85 cents. I got the 800 number from my local bank some time ago; I called the exchange center and asked the value for a 25,000 dinar note, and they said $16, less than we expect.

RayRen: For the time being, so we just wait. Good things come to those who wait.

Closing Statement

I know I said ‘no new intel’, but you have got enough out of this conversation to be at peace. It’s okay. Let’s enjoy the holiday and get ready for the new year. If you have something pressing, financially, find a way to handle that.

We can’t rush this. If you accept that this is in play, just not your turn yet, you will be emotionally okay. Just keep breathing and know that this will get better. If you lost your house, car, or a loved one, you will get another one. It IS coming; I just can’t tell you when.

Based on things that I cannot say, I have come to the conclusion that if you’re still broke (i.e., looking for the RV) at Christmas, this will be the last one – if you do it right. It’s possible that you’ve already had your last Christmas broke. I don’t know the time of when it’s your turn or my turn, but everything indicates that everyone will get their turn. We don’t all go at the exact same times: one may go a month, a week, or a day before other ones.

What’s important is that they all go in the end. On a team you might be first, second, or third string, but when the team wins, everybody wins. Strategy : maneuver : taxation… When do I make my move, and when do I wait? I know this is coming, I just don’t know when. Let’s say the green light comes on today and the rate changes for all the currencies you’re interested in. When do you make a move? How many days are there before the end of the year? Eleven days. Is this going to be taxable? If so, might be better to wait until 2018. Let’s say you have one million Yen and the value is $4; that means you have four million after exchange if you exchange, and you might be taxed at 50%. That means you have two million in your hand. It also means you only have ten days to offset against taxes.

Option B: Wait until January 2, the rate will still be $4 almost certainly. If you have to pay 50% in taxes, you now have 12 months to learn ways to lower your tax liability. Maybe by December, you might be liable for taxes on $3,000,000, or 1.5 million in taxes rather than two million. By waiting ten days, perhaps you’re saving $500,000. So in that scenario, wait. At least crunch the numbers and see if that is to your advantage to wait until January.

If you NEED to do something before then, negotiate a loan. Use your currency as collateral and get a loan to get through the ten days until you can exchange more advantageously. And in 2018, before you have to pay those taxes, you can create revenue streams with that tax money. Once you have that money in hand, the bank will trip over themselves to help you with cash flow and other strategies.

Always be looking at how to leverage the position you’re in. To have one million Yen that is worth four million dollars – that’s a great leveraging position. The minute you have money, the bank will want to give you more. There are still conversations about contract rates, and that’s a whole different scenario.

Option A: one million Yen, four million dollars if you exchange today. Option B is wait until January, but still at $4 rate. Option C is (say) ten dollar rate, so you would have ten million, taxes @ 50% = five million, and you still have five million in hand, which is better than two million.

Talk with your professionals and explore all the options… then proceed with caution so that you do the best thing for you. When the green light goes, we don’t step on the gas full-throttle, we look right and left, and then proceed with caution. Most of us are only going to get one change to do this; do it right, and you’ll be set. Otherwise, you may be hoping and praying you get another chance, and that might not happen.

Every time you make a move, make sure you know the WHY and employ the WAIT. Your turn is coming. If this is a ‘broke Christmas’ for you, it will be your last one.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majek
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: RayRat Call Notes 12/20/17   Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:15 pm

Is there something wrong with this guy, Who the hell can listen to his nonsense for an hour. 
He’s such a bullshitter it’s comical, I don’t get how these people can take him serious. He might as well show everybody the money he makes off them and admit the lies and made up intel he blabs about because it’s so obvious he’s doing what he’s doing to make money. Geez, if any tnt ray lovers are reading this wake up please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majek
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: RayRat Call Notes 12/20/17   Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:21 pm

“This is your last broke Christmas”, shut up Ray! tonycrap

Hey he has 12 months to come up with an excuse as to why their still broke next Christmas. But in the mean time he’ll be selling seminar tickets having meet n greet dinners collecting donation checks and anything else he can think of to make money off the gullibles that support his BS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: RayRat Call Notes 12/20/17   Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:21 am

Yes, he and his cohorts need 'ol Sparky' @2500 volts A/C, @ 800 amps, for 5 minutes a jolt-- hemademe affraid affraid Mad flame flame flame flame
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RayRat Call Notes 12/20/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: