Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson!  12/20/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson!  12/20/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson!  12/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson!  12/20/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson!  12/20/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson!  12/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson!  12/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson!  12/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson!  12/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson!  12/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson!  12/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson!  12/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson!  12/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson!  12/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson!  12/20/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson!  12/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson!  12/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson!  12/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson!  12/20/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson!  12/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson! 12/20/17

Go down

Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson!  12/20/17 Empty Dinarians are Getting FED UP with Bruce (the bullshitter) Dingleberry Dawson! 12/20/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:34 pm

RE: THE BIG CALL (BRUCE) . . . . BY TRUTHSEEKER 12/20/17

I apologize to all the Bruceoholic's out there, but in today's post I would like to review Bruce's Intel from the Big Call. This is not meant to bash or trash Bruce, this is just a reality check.

So let's review the Intel that Bruce shared with the masses last night.

Bruce stated the intention was for us to have this for Christmas (Dec. 25) =
My thoughts are who's intention was for us to have this, the NPTB? Really? What difference does it make when "we" Dinarian's receive this? Just remember we are fragments to the overall RV/GCR process and IMO we will not receive this blessing until the NPTB feel all the pieces are in place for a successful rollout, not a day sooner (and no one knows when that will be)!

Different parts of the world have already started the RV. It's only the US which is behind =
Let me ask all Intel providers and Currency Holders around the world a question, who does that make sense too? We Dinarian's have absolutely no proof that any exchanges have taken place other than Intel provider hearsay, PERIOD! I don't care what Intel providers are saying, we have no proof!

Today Dec. 19 around 3-4 pm EST Iraq was granted a loan from the World Bank which would allow the lower denominations of the Dinar to be put out =
How many times have we been told the lower denominations have been disbursed? Way too many to list . . . .

Iraq resumed trading the Dinar Futures last night Dec. 18 and continued until 3-4 am EST, then it was shut off. Those trades made the value of the Dinar at least double. It will do so again tonight until the Dinar's true rate will come out =
This IMO is 100% hearsay and cannot be proven. Bruce has been stating weekly that the Iraqi Dinar value keeps increasing, let's be real, we'll take whatever they offer us regardless of the rate (.30 to $5.00 or more). IMO rate conversations are on par with having "winning lottery" conversations, they mean nothing unless you win!

Trump was expected to make an announcement Thurs. Dec. 21 about the USD being asset backed and the US returning to the new Republic =
How many times have we Dinarian's been guided to watch a specific speech where nothing transpired, many . . . . Trump may announce at some point that the U.S. dollar has become asset backed, but IMO that speech will just occur without any prior notice.

We appear to be looking at hours and not days =
I like all Dinarian's would like nothing more than to believe this statement, but Bruce and his sources have been RV-ing on a weekly basis for over 3 years now. How can any of us believe this at this point???

We may go at the same time as the general public =
This story seems change as frequently as the weather, but IMO it makes no sense for the Internet Group to go at the same time as the general population who have not been following the process of this event. That IMO would cause additional craziness and chaos, so if that's the intention of the NPTB, we may end up going with the general population, but I doubt it.

Redemption centers remain on high alert =
We have been hearing this for 4+ years now. We were also told call center and redemption centers have been fully staffed for years now, I only have one thing to say about that, who does that make sense too??? Who is paying these folks? Who is paying the call center / redemption center fees (i.e., rent, mortgage, utilities, insurance, etc . . .) It just doesn't make sense. This is why I consistently say "we Dinarian's must use common sense"!

The Currency Rates remain high and are negotiable =
This is 100% hearsay . . . . . Telling Currency Holders that the rates are still high and negotiable means absolutely nothing to any of us! IMO rate conversations should never take place within Dinarland, no one knows what the rates will be and no one will until we're sitting in our exchange appointment, PERIOD! IMO we don't need to do anything specific except go to our exchange appointments as calmly as possible, and DO NOT rush through the process. Here's a good rule of thumb: be sure to ask any and all questions prior to signing any paperwork, especially a non-disclosure agreement!

Getting back to reality, I certainly hope we're as close as Bruce is indicating, but we must remember he has been preaching the same narrative for 3 years now. The good news is we're moving forward towards an eventual RV/GCR release, the not so good news is, we have no clue when that will be, but it's coming!

Stay positive, alert and keep praying.

GO RV!
Truthseeker

Truthseeker, I agree with you! There is SOOO much that a little bit o common sense would ask; "Now who does that makes sense to"?

But I want to add a little of my perspective as well. Bruce also told us to pretend that lastnight was Christmas Eve, and that we were going to wake up to the best Christmas ever...

So I did. I put on my best little kid attitude of expectancy (as a dinarian of 8+ years that died horribly a long time ago - but I digress - I raised it from the ashes and put in on), and I pretended that it was Christmas Eve. I hardly slept all night. I expecting to wake up early, to run out to the tree, while running by a window I would look outside at all the white snow, and then under the tree I would find - all wrapped up in a nice beautiful bow - the RV of the Iraqi Dinar - supporting the GCR of the entire world's currencies...

But here is what happened - instead...

I woke up at 0600 hours by my old man bladder, I hobbled out past the window to see nothing but dirt (here in Colorado it is unseasonably hot at 55 degrees right now - NO snow), made it to the living room where we do not even have enough money to have a tree - or decorations - or presents for my 13, 16, and 19 year old children, and what did I see? I saw nothing! Not even a stocking with coal in it. Then it hit me - I have been so bad this year - apparently - that I did not even rate a piece of coal from Bruce-aclaus. I knew it was Bruce-aclause, because I found out that Santa was not real a long time ago during a visit to the North Pole above Colorado Springs.

So thanks Bruce, I know you meant well... But to whom much is given, much is expected. Maybe you should use your influence wisely and stop victimizing people over and over again by flippantly being verbose...

Proverbs 18:21 (NKJV) Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit.

Blessings - UncleBuck

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum