Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"I am at a Loss" by (Anonymous) 12/20/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "I am at a Loss" by (Anonymous) 12/20/17   Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:31 pm

I am at a loss because from all the information sources that clearly stated that something is suppose to happen before Christmas, but it does look like everything has come to a standstill again. It is almost like that none of OPTB/NPTB or anyone else really wants this to happen anytime soon.

There is a lot of smoke and mirror events happening at the moment and all of the events are pointing at not happening this year again. I don’t mean to be a naysayer but that what it looks like. I have had some people from the U.S. Treasury pay me a visit on one of those visits I was given an 800 # and I had to sign agreements that I would not give the number until told to do so.

I know that there are some that are stating that the 800 # number does not exist but I do have the number but just have not been given permission to release it, I was just one of several people that received it. We are just setting and waiting for the permission to put it out. I was hoping that we would be able to post the number a week ago but that has not happened.

I pay attention to the blogs and while some of the information can be helpful but most is intended to be mis-leading and to keep you confused. As much as I want to see this happen before Christmas the closed we get to Christmas without permission to release the numbers means that it will not happen this year.

I remember that at the beginning of this year everyone proclaimed that this would be the year and then listened to all the excuses as to why it was not going to happen when this should have already been done. It does get down to the basic greed as to hold the funds up as long as possible and maybe people will just forget about it.

I hope that it does happen within this window and everyone can get on with their lives.

anonymous

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "I am at a Loss" by (Anonymous) 12/20/17   Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:47 pm

What a bunch of BS!!!!

I know that there are some that are stating that the 800 # number does not exist but I do have the number but just have not been given permission to release it, I was just one of several people that received it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "I am at a Loss" by (Anonymous) 12/20/17   Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:35 am

I am at a loss as to why idiots keep following lying morons like you in the face of your repeated lies, but there it is ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "I am at a Loss" by (Anonymous) 12/20/17   Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:26 am

'IDIOTS' being the key word, here-Too many of them, NOT enough time- :winky winky: couch
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"I am at a Loss" by (Anonymous) 12/20/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: