Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Dinar Daily is once again OPEN to GUEST POSTINGS.
No membership required to paritcipate.
Please feel free to create a discussion or post in any previous threads
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Footforward: "Like many I'm expecting the RV to happen shortly"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Footforward: "Like many I'm expecting the RV to happen shortly"   Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:55 pm

Footforward  

Exciting time that we are looking at.  Like many I'm expecting the RV to happen shortly.  We're not waiting on tax reform in the United States, but that is what i'm looking at in a sense of a trigger...a sign.  When that happens I'll be expecting something any day...IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Footforward: "Like many I'm expecting the RV to happen shortly"   Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:59 am

When that happens, I am expecting excuses from you any day ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Footforward: "Like many I'm expecting the RV to happen shortly"   Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:46 am

I didn't realize this guy was still around. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Footforward: "Like many I'm expecting the RV to happen shortly"   Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:52 am

A lot of them are around, but you don't hear anything from them very often-I thought they were gone, too-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Footforward: "Like many I'm expecting the RV to happen shortly"   Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:10 pm

FF is my favorite guru.  I can't wait until his next post in a few months when he blames Christians for not having enough faith, or blames the PTB for allowing Satan to get them to hold up the RV, or maybe claim that he misinterpreted the revelation from God again.  Very entertaining!

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Footforward: "Like many I'm expecting the RV to happen shortly"   Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:32 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Footforward: "Like many I'm expecting the RV to happen shortly"   Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:59 pm

Hang them all, douse them with avgas, and set their sorry asses afire- They'll go to hell, and burn, either way-It is no longer a laughing matter- It's getting sickening, and these m'fr's need to be shot- Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Footforward: "Like many I'm expecting the RV to happen shortly"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-