Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford

3 posters

Go down

U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford Empty U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford

Post by kenlej Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:28 am

U

U.S. President Donald Trump spent the weekend at Camp David with his top generals to map out the exact strategy for decapitating the Khazarian mafia worldwide, say Pentagon sources.  “The Atlanta airport was shut down while the Department of Defense refused to disclose the locations of 44,000 U.S. troops who may be involved in terminating the cabal worldwide,” a senior Pentagon source said.  There are now close to 10,000 sealed indictments as more and more of the Khazarian criminals give up evidence on their colleagues, the sources say.

There are also many extra-judicial killings going on.  “The liberal sanctuary city mayor of San Francisco, Edwin Lee, dropped dead after an illegal alien was found not guilty in the murder of Kate Steinle even after his confession,” one source notes.  “Lee’s death is a message to the Democrats and sanctuary city mayors like Rahm Emmanuel of Chicago and Bill De Blasio of New York City,” the source warns.

The Khazarian mob is also killing off lots of people.  In Japan, two former executives of Toshiba, Atsutoshi Nishida and Taizo Nishimura, suddenly died in the past two months because they were about to provide evidence about the March 11, 2011 Fukushima tsunami and nuclear terror attack against Japan, according to sources close to the royal family.

This attack was carried out by henchmen of the Rockefeller family, whose members include Hillary and Bill Clinton, the sources say.  The Rockellers, in turn, were taking orders from the fascist P2 Freemason lodge, they say.  The Rockefeller family, by the way, has elected Mel Rockefeller, the son of Nelson Rockefeller, as the new family head, these sources added.

In Canada, Barry Sherman, owner of the Canadian pharmaceutical giant Apotex, was found hanging dead alongside his wife Honey by the family’s indoor pool.  According to CIA sources, Sherman was …
killed to cover up an evidence trail leading to the Clinton Foundation and their crimes in Haiti.  “We have a classified document involving the Clinton Foundation and a pharmaceutical company from Canada that was to supply generic drugs for the people of Haiti.  The point is that they were going to supply inferior-quality generic medicine and pocket the difference in price,” the CIA source says.

In any case, no matter how many potential witnesses are bumped off, the situation has reached a point where the Khazarians will not be able to murder their way out.

The December 12th Senatorial election in Alabama, for example, was a sting operation against the Khazarians, Pentagon sources say.  “Senator Roy Moore was allowed to have his election stolen in Alabama so Trump could collect voting data to take down the Soros organization, the Democrats, and the cabal for vote fraud,” the sources say.  “Three poll workers have been arrested already,” they note.

Speaker of the House Paul Ryan is next to join a growing list of politicians who are resigning in the ongoing purge of the House and Senate, the sources add.  Senator John “Daesh” McCain is also apparently wanting to leave this world before his many crimes are made public.
http://fox6now.com/2017/12/15/john-mccain-described-as-increasingly-frail-senate-sources-say/

Even the brainwashed propaganda media is beginning to realize that something is going on when they see Hillary Clinton’s “surgical boot” (hiding a GPS ankle bracelet) staying on long after it should have been removed if the official excuse of a broken toe were true.  No doubt some lame excuse will be given and the still-brainwashed segment of the population will accept it.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5178037/Clinton-wears-surgical-boot-MONTHS-breaking-toe.html

The people who still believe the cabal’s story line are like the people in the joke about a man who was told his wife was cheating on him.  In the joke, he hires a detective to confirm his wife’s innocence.  The detective comes back and says, “She met with another man in the street and they entered a hotel together.”  The husband asks, “Did you see them enter a room together?”  The detective says, “Yes.”  “Did you see what went on inside the room?” the husband asks.  “Yes, I peeked through the keyhole and saw them on the bed together,” the detective answers.  “Were they covered with a blanket?” the husband asks.  The detective says, “Yes” to the man.  He asks, “Did you see under the blanket?” and the detective says, “No.”  “In that case you cannot prove she was cheating,” the husband says.

The husband does not want to face reality because it would upset his entire worldview, and in the same way, the brainwashed people will cling to the lamest excuses to avoid reality.  Similarly, if the Clinton people explain the cast is still on because of “complications,” people in denial will go with this story rather than accept that she has been arrested.

Nonetheless, we are reaching the point where even these people will be forced to face reality.  The entire FBI and Justice Department network that tried to protect Hillary Clinton from prosecution is also being systematically exposed and dismantled.  The link here provides a good visual summary:
http://rense.com/general96/whoswho.html

Now even the corporate media is being forced to accept that the so-called “Islamic State” was a CIA creation.  This is coming out now because the November 18th U.S. military raid on the CIA has shut down Operation Mockingbird and the corporate media is being forced to report the truth.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-15/weapons-went-cia-isis-less-two-months-new-study-reveals

A clear sign of how unusual the times we are living in have become is that former U.S. Corporation President Barack Obama is seeking and apparently getting political asylum in England.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/17/prince-harry-interviews-barack-obama-today-programme-guest-slot

What this shows, together with the fact that Donald Trump is not welcome in the UK, is that the Anglo-Saxon world is split between bloodline-controlled England and the anti-bloodline Gnostic Illuminati-ruled Republic of the United States of America.

This situation is likely to come to a head of sorts in January as an informal Anglo-Chinese alliance tries to bankrupt the U.S. internationally, based on its cumulative trade deficit and its inability to pay for the goods it imports with real money.

The U.S. will respond with threats of war.  This will appear in the news in the form of U.S. sabre-rattling against North Korea, as it yet again wields the all-out nuclear war card in an attempt to extort more money.  The Chinese are preparing to call the U.S. bluff this time, as can be seen by its government warning its people to prepare for nuclear war as it conducts military drills near Taiwan and North Korea.
http://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2124613/north-korea-time-bomb-government-advisers-urge-china

https://sputniknews.com/asia/201712131059976881-beijing-bombers-jets-encircle-taiwan/

https://www.rt.com/news/413269-china-navy-drills-north-korea/

The Chinese and British want the creation of a world government in order to ensure a peaceful and law-based planet, Asian secret society sources say.  In the absence of some sort of compromise with the U.S. military government, there will be financial chaos even if war is avoided.

The current financial system is dysfunctional and only serves as a way to funnel privately owned central bank funny money to the super-rich via the stock market.  This means of distributing money has pushed financial markets away from reality, and reality always will prevail, no matter how hard you try to avoid it.  The Boston Consulting Group surveyed 250 top institutional investors who together manage over $500 billion in funds and found them to be the most pessimistic they have been since the Lehman shock of 2008.
https://www.bcg.com/publications/2017/survey-increasingly-bearish-investors-seek-long-term-value-creation.aspx

Hopefully, a new transparently and meritocratically run financial system will be launched, but we may need to go through the chaotic collapse of the old system before this is possible.  We will find out in the new year.

On a final and personal note, Abraham Cooper of the Simon Wiesenthal Center will be speaking at the Foreign Correspondents Club of Japan on December 20th.  Cooper had one of my books banned for being “anti-Semitic.”  When I asked him what in my book was “anti-Semitic,” he said that I wrote that U.S. President George Bush Jr. was responsible for the deaths of many civilians in Iraq.  Bush is supposed to be an evangelical Christian, and the information on the deaths of civilians in Iraq came from the medical journal Lancet.  So here we have a supposed Jew banning a book written by a person with Jewish ancestry that is denouncing genocide by a non-Jew because it is “anti-Semitic.”  How hypocritical can you get?  Poor Mr. Weisenthal must be spinning in his grave.

According to officials at Tokuma Shoten Publishing, the Weisenthal Center paid bribes to editors to place misleading newspaper ads for my book.  This then led to a complete ban of all advertising for all of my books in newspapers and other ad venues, no matter what their content.  This is typical of what they do to writers worldwide and is a part of their control grid in Japan and elsewhere.  In the U.S., the Department of Homeland Security froze the bank accounts of entire publishing companies to prevent them from publishing my books in English.

Cooper and his Jewish mafia buddies also pay rent-a-mob right-wingers to do things like attack ethnic Korean shopping districts in order to keep South Korea and Japan fighting each other, according to members of these groups.

The man is a criminal and belongs in jail.  If Cooper is arrested, he will sing like a canary about the entire Khazarian mafia control grid in Japan and elsewhere.  He will also explain exactly how the Khazarian mafia runs North Korea.  I would be very happy if some MP’s showed up at the event and arrested him.  Take him to Guantanamo and make him sing.
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford Empty Re: U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:08 am

KenleJ, thank you, it is coming, and these cabal ingrates WILL get their just deserve, they have earned it-Fema camps WILL fill up fast- Actually, I'd really like to see their asses 'hang' in public, and be televised world wide, Starting with the BUSH and CLINTON clan! This should have happened decades ago- U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford 2834342768 U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford 2834342768 U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford 2834342768 U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford Empty Re: U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:46 am

How many times are the troops going to deploy world wide before you figure out these clowns are no better than the pooroos?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford 2805820865  U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford 2805820865  U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford 2805820865  U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:49 am

You're right Kevin except this time u can see it happening if u open your eyes but like the 80% of Americans u watch survivor, Bachelor, and Sunday football after u watch "Meet The Press"and laugh at all of us tin hatters who believe our country has been taken over by a vile deep state. Did I nail u LMAOOOOOOooooooo.
U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford 3508649203 U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford 3508649203 U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford 3508649203 U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford 3508649203 U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford 3508649203 U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford 3508649203

U need to put Trump in the tin hatters group too.
Here's Trump Executive Order
https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:25 pm

Umm, actually I watch none of those shows, nor do I watch much TV at all. I spend most of my time studying history, the news and the Word of God, so you didn't even come close fool.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford 2805820865  U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford 2805820865  U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford 2805820865  U.S. troops deploy worldwide with 10,000 sealed indictments to take down Khazarian mobBy Benjamin Fulford 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum