Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT!

+2
Jayzze
Purpleskyz
6 posters

Go down

YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! Empty YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT!

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:32 pm

https://youtu.be/oeRVMP2NZc0

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! 2245507099YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! Empty Re: YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT!

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:50 pm

yes you can go to jail for anything that the gov wants including passing  gas
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! Empty Re: YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT!

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:04 pm

Well no, you can't, because there is no such thing. However if you try to use it, you CAN go to jail for fraud and possibly passing bad checks.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! 2805820865  YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! 2805820865  YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! 2805820865  YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:14 am

Just let 'em all do it, people are in dire need of cash, and look for any way they can to justify what they are doing- People WILL end up in jail- Stupid IS as stupid DOES-They know better, or should, but do it anyway-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:37 am

You will also go to jail if you try what April is promoting:

Portland jury finds man guilty in bizarre tax fraud known as 'the process'

By Bryan Denson | The Oregonian/OregonLive

on August 09, 2013 at 7:22 PM, updated August 09, 2013 at 11:40 PM

YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! 13222819-small

A federal judge ordered Miles Julison to stay in jail while awaiting a Nov. 20 sentencing in Portland's U.S. District Court. Multnomah County Sheriff's Office

A Portland jury on Friday found Miles J. Julison guilty of making off with more than $400,000 in a bizarre tax-fraud scheme, and a federal judge, clearly perturbed by Julison's defiance, ordered him to await sentencing in jail.

"Marshals, you may take this man into custody," said Judge Michael H. Simon in U.S. District Court.

Julison, who calls himself "a bond servant of Jesus Christ," said he did not recognize the jurisdiction of Simon's court. But he seemed to appreciate the two muscular deputy marshals who approached him with handcuffs. He went peacefully from the court wearing a dark, neatly tailored business suit.

Julison's troubles began when he went into real estate, flipping houses. The market was hot, but Julison's talents apparently were not. He and his wife reported income of $23,000 in 2004, and about half that in 2006.

By 2008, as the housing market began its precipitous dive, Julison was on the edge of financial ruin, according to prosecutors. But that July, he filed his 2007 individual income tax return with the IRS, reporting $583,151 in "other income." Julison also reported that the entire amount was withheld as income taxes.

He claimed he was owed a refund of $411,773 based on these amounts, and the IRS mailed Julison a check for that amount.

Prosecutors say he used the money to pay $101,997 toward a home loan, $62,000 for a Mercedes-Benz, and $58,656 toward credit card bills. He also bought a boat.

He came up with the dollar amounts reported on his tax return by adding his personal debt to eight IRS 1099-OID forms. These forms are used by taxpayers who, for instance, are the trustees of widely held mortgage trusts. (His California-based tax preparer was indicted in June, accused of helping clients make off with $60 million.)

"Every number on (Julison's) return is completely made up," prosecutor Seth D. Uram told the jury during opening statements on Monday. "Unfortunately, the IRS paid him first, asked questions later."

In October 2008, for reasons that still baffle prosecutors, Julison walked into the criminal investigation division of the Portland IRS office to talk to federal agents.

"During this conversation, Julison stated several standard tax protestor/sovereign citizen positions," prosecutors wrote in a trial brief.

In January 2009, Julison reported $2.3 million in interest income. He sought a refund of $1.5 million.

That March, two IRS agents told Julison he was under criminal investigation. He responded by giving them a long interview to explain how he had prepared his 2007 and 2008 tax returns.

Around Easter, Julison appeared at a Portland Red Lion hotel to give a lecture with others on how to use 1099s to make claims for false income tax refunds, a scam they called "the process." Julison told them he was lazy and greedy and just wanted to get rich, according to an audio uncovered by federal agents.

The theory of "the process" is rooted in a conspiracy -- popular among tax resisters -- that the U.S. government is no longer a country but a corporation, and that an account for $1 million is set aside for each child born in the country.

After Julison was arraigned in late 2011 for making false claims against the United States, Simon allowed him to go free while awaiting trial. But the judge ordered him to hand over his passport. A few days later, Julison sent the court a letter saying he rescinded his agreement. He rubber stamped it with the words, "Contract canceled."

Simon sent him to jail. When he was later freed, Julison refused to recognize the court's jurisdiction and declined to be represented by a lawyer. Simon assigned Patrick J. Ehlers, a deputy federal public defender, to advocate for Julison. But Julison refused to recognize the court, or Ehler's representation.

Ehlers and a team of investigators pored through thousands of pages of evidence, almost all of it devastating to the defense. They all but begged Julison to plead guilty. But he refused, and pressed ahead to trial.

After Friday's verdict, Simon told Julison he considered him a risk to flee and was ready to put him in jail. But he took arguments.

Ehlers tried one last time to keep his client out of jail. He argued that Julison is destitute and has long ties to Oregon, no valid passport, and a loving wife and two children.

Then Julison spoke up. He said he was in the court under duress, was not the person named in the indictment, and was innocent.

"I have inalienable rights," Julison said," before Simon ordered him to sit. And he responded: "I will sit down under duress."

His sentencing was set for Nov. 20.

-- Bryan Denson

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/08/portland_jury_finds_man_guilty.html

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:10 pm

When will people realize that the whole "Sovereign Citizen" thing is a pile of nonsense?

question

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:31 pm

It is not exactly a pile of nonsense but it is not applicable in the way they perceive it. These people are searching for the loopholes though, and there are always loopholes, they just don't research it thoroughly enough and jump feet first which is NOT smart.

Here is a side note for you all re: IOD-1099... (OID-1099)
In 2009 I lost one of my full time jobs and then went into a foreclosure status. Finally in mid 2013 I had my day in court. I asked the BofA lawyer to provide the IOD-1099 for the court. This is the Indemnification of Debt 1099 (Self paid tax) doc or the wet ink copy of the contract. Now this was something they could not provide as this was robosigned in 2007 and as such was "illegal" at that time. It has since then be revised so as to not let people like me get over. The very next day BofA contacted me with great news! They rewrote my mortgage amount and property value and wallah! I was to stay in my home.
So you see there is some basis to what these people are trying. They just don't know what the hell they are doing or how to do it. Big dummies!!!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! 2245507099YES! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR USING YOUR FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum