Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development

Go down

Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development Empty Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:38 pm

Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development

Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development NB-224318-636490466058297721

Editor Haidar Majeed - Saturday 16 December

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, Chairman of the House of Representatives agreed Salim al - Jubouri , with the Saudi ambassador in Iraq , Abdul Aziz al - Shammari, Saturday, on the necessity of activating the economic and investment development between the two factors, while stressed the need to open new horizons and opportunities for the development of trade between the two countries.

"The Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim Al-Jubouri received on Saturday the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in Iraq Abdulaziz Al-Shammari. During the meeting, they discussed the situation in Iraq, the developments on the Arab and regional levels, and the importance of cooperation, " the Speaker of the Parliament said in a statement received by Alsumaria News. Between the two countries to meet the challenges and common issues. "

"We have discussed ways to achieve stability in the region, especially after Iraq managed to end the existence of an organization calling on the terrorists to break their streets and end their alleged state, and this is important in preserving the security of the region and the safety of its people," the office said.

"Jubouri appreciated the role of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in supporting Iraq to achieve lasting stability and its cooperation with the Iraqi government to restore bilateral relations and achieve the interests of the two brotherly peoples," the office said.

"The two sides agreed on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development between the two countries, open new horizons and opportunities for the development of trade, and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has an important role in the reconstruction of liberated areas," the office said.

Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubair said on October 22, 2017 that Riyadh was looking forward to developing relations with Baghdad in all fields.

LINK

Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree on the need to activate the factors of economic and investment development 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum