Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces

Go down

Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces Empty Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:33 pm

Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces

Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces NB-224365-636491003838327056

Sunday, December 17,

Alsumaria News / BAGHDAD -
The MP for the current faction of wisdom, Mohamed Elkash, Sunday, that the remainder of the budget are the doors "very few," considering that the government will not be able to change the budget in the form wanted by some of the representatives of the provinces, while stressed that the fate of the budget of 2018 must Not as a 2014 budget that you did not pass.

He said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The federal budget since 2015 and until today is not envied by anyone," noting that "the war on the duel and the decline in oil prices globally, so what remains of them very few doors can be dealt with to walk the state.

"There are some tabulations in the budget are not necessary, such as the integration of militias, which have been allocated allocations since 2011 without a few results and a door to corruption was worth converting to support the salaries of the popular crowd ," adding that "the claims that are not realistic and the government can not actually change the budget format Which some of the representatives of the provinces want. "

"We do not want the budget to be the fate of the 2014 budget that has not been passed and then the draw started by 1/12, and therefore we do not want to," he said. Repeat disasters that occurred within that year. "

The Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers described, Friday (November 3, 2017), circulating in the media about the financial budget for 2018 as "inaccurate and not true," while confirming that the budget "is still under discussion."

LINK

Deputy: The government will not be able to change the budget as desired by some representatives of the provinces 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum