Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations"

Go down

Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" Empty Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations"

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:17 pm

Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations"

Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" NB-224377-636491081992561556

Sunday 17 December

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The Ministry of Commerce denied on Sunday statements Nassif on the central markets, describing them as "false allegations", warning of the seriousness of the work of the executive institutions to be an electoral substance.

"The General Company for Central Markets of our company confirmed that there is no contract with any Saudi company with regard to the work of the central markets and plans to develop them at all stages," the ministry said in a statement. "This reinforces the lack of credibility of MP Alia Nassif Its false claims refute the book of the General Company for Central Markets No. 169 dated 13/11/2017 confirming the Ministry's media that "there is no contract with a Saudi company."

The ministry added that "MP Nassif used to fabricate lies, which impede the work of state institutions away from their understanding and specialization, preoccupied with misleading public opinion and blurring the facts." He denied "granting the right to invest all the properties of the General Company for Central Markets and Real Estate to any Saudi company."

The ministry continued that "the deputy high Nassif trying from time to time to mix the papers through data lacks credibility, which seeks to involve the executive institutions service directly related to the citizens of political conflicts for the account of someone and open agendas distanced by the Ministry of Trade itself and will not slip in "The seriousness of making the work of the executive institutions that race time in development projects, which is intended to be a complement to the victory on terrorism made it an electoral material and defamation is void and without covenants and no credibility To the country's reputation internationally and economically. "

And demanded the MP for a coalition of state law high Nassif on December 8, 2017 Prime Minister and the Integrity Commission and the regulatory authorities concerned to open an investigation on the real motives for signing the General Company for Central Markets contract with a Saudi company for a very high commission granted to the cousin of an important person in the Ministry of Commerce, Of mixing papers on the Iraqi people.

LINK

Trade Nassif's comments on central markets are "false allegations" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum