Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells

Go down

Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells Empty Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells

Post by RamblerNash Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:28 pm

Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells

Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells NB-224195-636489292687690006

Friday, December 15,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The supreme religious authority confirmed on Friday that the battle with terrorism has not yet ended, warning of the lax handling of the sleeper "terrorist" cells.

" The victory over Da'ash does not represent the end of the battle with terrorism and the terrorists, but the battle will continue and continue as long as there are people who misled the extremist ideology and do not hesitate to kill innocent civilians and destroy the country to reach their goals," Karbalai said during a sermon in Karbala .

Al-Karbalai warned during his speech today, "from laxness in dealing with this constant threat and the terrorist elements deployed and sleeper cells," pointing out that "the fight against terrorism must be done by addressing the sources of intellectual terrorism and media, where this requires deliberate plans."

Al-Karbalai pointed out that "intelligence work is the basis in the fight against terrorism. It must also reveal the falsity and negation of terrorist ideology and its deviation from the seriousness of the true religion, coinciding with the maturity of the discourse of moderation."

LINK

Religious reference warns of lax handling of "sleeper" terrorist cells 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum