Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities

Go down

The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities Empty The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities

Post by RamblerNash Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:25 pm

The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities

The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities NB-224200-636489295826389886

Friday 15 December

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
called on the supreme religious authority, on Friday, to fight against financial and administrative corruption in the joints of the state through the activation of legal frameworks and realistic plans away from the formalities, saying " the battle of corruption" no less severe than the battle of "terrorism", while confirming that the Iraqis are able On their management.

Karbalai said during a sermon Friday prayers in Karbala and continued Alsumaria News, "must be combating financial and administrative corruption firmly and forcefully through the activation of legal frameworks away from formal and review procedures."

"The battle against corruption, if it is too late, is no less harmful than the battle of terrorism, if not more severe," Karbalai said. "The Iraqis are able to improve their management (the battle against Avsaddin)."

The MP from the coalition of state law Jassim Mohammed Jaafar revealed, on (November 23, 2017), the existence of a committee of a number of judges directly supervised by the Office of Prime Minister Haider Abadi to follow up on issues of corruption and waste of public money.

LINK

The reference calls for realistic plans to combat corruption away from formalities 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum