Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq

Go down

Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq Empty Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:13 pm

Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq

Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq NB-224217-636489417900646228

Friday, December 15,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Secretary General of the movement "Asaib Ahl al-Haq" Qais al-Khazali, Friday, that the organization "da'ash" did not kill one Israeli, while the Saudi regime was considered the "third enemy" of Iraq.

"When we raided the danger from everywhere in the world, they wanted to end the presence and robbery of honor and dignity, and reached the outskirts of Baghdad, and occupied more than a third of Iraq ," said Khazali in a speech during a ceremony on the occasion of the victory day was held in the province of Karbala, and attended by Alsumaria News, "After the victory of Iraq now, all countries are blessed, but we must not deceive and know our friend from our enemy, our friend who supported us is known."

"The unknown enemy is at night an enemy and in the day a friend, and at the forefront of Israel," he said.

"The second enemy is America, which created the base before to stand before the former Soviet Union, and the United States did not defend Baghdad any air strike, but defended Arbil only," pointing out that "the third enemy of Iraq is the Saudi regime, where More than 5,000 suicide bombers came from Saudi Arabia to blow themselves up in Iraq. "

"Saudi Arabia has killed Iraqis, but now after the victory and when their project fails, they want to deceive the Iraqis again, under the pretext of our help," said the secretary-general of the Asaib Ahl al-Haq movement.

Iraq and Saudi Arabia have officially signed the establishment of a coordination council between the two countries, it was announced Sunday (October 22, 2017).

LINK

Al-Khazali: No one has been killed, and the Saudi regime is the third enemy of Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum