Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption

Go down

Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption Empty Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption

Post by RamblerNash Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:10 pm

Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption

Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption NB-224220-636489435623478937

Friday 15 December

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
announced that the Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , on Friday, to start applying the inventory of arms to the state, and while welcoming the invitation of the religious authority not to "exploit" volunteers and fighters in the popular crowd "politically", he stressed move the government to take care of the families of "martyrs" and restore stability Displaced people to liberated areas and fighting corruption.

The Office said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "The Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi expresses his thanks and appreciation and pride of the positions of the religious reference to defend Iraq and the unity of its people and security and safety and its future in the post-victory, embodied in the advisory opinion of historical Jihad and conscious response by our people Mujahid who Support our heroine forces until victory and the cleansing of our land and cities from the terrorist gang Daash. "

"We emphasize that the government continues to take care of the families of the martyrs and the wounded who are the makers of victory, the restoration of stability and the displaced to the liberated areas, in addition to limiting the weapons to the state, which has been started to implement it, and to achieve social peace, to address the ideological and behavioral roots and backgrounds of terrorism, Rampant corruption and confronting it in all its forms. "

The statement added, "We welcome the call of the religious authority not to exploit volunteers and fighters in the crowd politically, which emphasizes the importance of keeping the security institutions from engaging in political action and supported by the Popular Popular fighters and associates, and this was confirmed by the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces more than one occasion, Early stage Diwani Order 91 of 2016, which sets the organizational basis for the popular mobilization body, which was later legislated by the law of the Commission.

"The government is working to organize the crowd in accordance with the legal contexts of the state and the care of brave fighters," he said, noting that "the presence of volunteers who have worked valiantly together with other security forces is a consistent policy of the government."

It is worth mentioning that the supreme religious authority stressed, earlier on Friday (15 December 2017), the need to limit the arms of the state and the use of some of the youth energies in the security system within the framework of constitutional and legal.

LINK

Al-Abbadi Office announces the start of the application of arms inventory by the state and confirms the continuation of fighting corruption 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum