Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work! 12/15/17

4 posters

Go down

Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 Empty Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work! 12/15/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:30 pm

Chris Woolley‎ to Ach payments... Secret account unleashed
4 hrs ·

Porsche Bell. Ok. So i sent out the debt validation letter and this was what I got back. Whats my next step??

Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 Pb_deb10

Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 23915849_930101690478285_2514954254488055642_n
Porsche BellGroup Admin  Did they answer your question pertaining to the letter?? No they did not.

So send a second letter asking for the Original contract. Make a copy of the letter you are sending. Wait again for a response.

Next, if they don't send what you asked, file a complaint with the CFPB and FTC showing them the letter you sent out and response you got back. How they didn't provide what you asked for in 30dys.

Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 11665399_1505630786393639_1820836497953108659_n
Chris Woolley Got it. They didnt even send a copy of their tax registration certificate. All they sent me were copies of the paperwork i filled out to get the loan. And a "deferred deposit agreement & disclosure staement".

Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 11665399_1505630786393639_1820836497953108659_n
Chris Woolley Porsche Bell are there any docs in the group files you recommended i send to them?? Or am i to make one myself??

Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 25152030_374230356350451_6050268180212716392_n
Pennington Nathan Did all steps to the letter Porshe mentioned to the letter. Know what the CFPB and FTC did? Nada. Three complaints with the CFPB, two with the FTC. Diddly. I even wrote to congressman Lamar Smith here in Texas. Zilch. Wrote to the Attorney General before him. No response. The shit doesn’t work. Can’t sue these mahfkn execs. Flesh and blood do not belong in court rooms. We’re not corporations but souls. Banks don’t care about our UCC and USC verbiage.

Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 25158184_10100900109485959_1575911746580616505_n
Quan Love  You must didn't use the correct verbage. Works like a charm. You will have to sue somebody

Chris Woolley  I used one of the debt validation letters in the group files that porche put up.

Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 25158184_10100900109485959_1575911746580616505_n
Quan Love  I was referring to the other comments about no response from ftc etc. If you don't use correct verbage they will laugh at your complaints

Oh ma bad...lol

Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 25152030_374230356350451_6050268180212716392_n
Pennington Nathan  Nope used Porshas letters. Nada.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 Empty Re: Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work! 12/15/17

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:33 pm

Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 2322496710 Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 2322496710 Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 2322496710

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 2245507099Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 Empty Re: Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work! 12/15/17

Post by Eyes Wide Shut Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 pm

Paper terrorism.  People should just pay their bills.  If they can't, make a payment plan for what they can afford to pay.  Even if it's ten dollars a month.  This is crazy  People are listening to this con artist and she is eating it up like ice cream and cake! And on top of that is swindling them out of what they have left with this e wallet nonsense.
Eyes Wide Shut
Eyes Wide Shut
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:07 pm

why isn't she in the slammer??

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:26 am

Porsche BellGroup Admin  Chris Woolley EXACTLY. Inbox me please

Porsche BellGroup Admin  You all have to understand that this isn't something you do one time and "oh nothing happened" if that were the case everything in life would be that easy or simple.

You are BUILDING A CASE. You are challenging a debt using the consumer laws.

It takes persistence and it is ongoing and it takes organization. This is why even professionals like Lexington Law need 12mo!!!! So please understand that you cannot just send one little letter and say oh well nothing happened. This is like being a lawyer and building a case. You have to dissect ypur report and find ways to challenge it and be ASSERTIVE PERIOD

Eric McKenzie  Hey Young Lady..Could you Please..stress to everyone to ALWAYS use Certified Mail

Pennington Nathan  Porsche Bell I agree. I have been working since 12 March 2016 to get my bank to validate my auto loan. I recently wrote congressman Lamar Smith about it and his office from DC wrote to me today wanting to know more. The Texas Atorrney General didn't do jack, nor did 3 complaints with the FCPB, 2 compliants with the FTC and yes, have a huge paper trail of the repeated times and requests I have asked who funded my auto loan, the bank or me, to no avail. They know I now know what they did per Modern Money Mechanics, Page 6, the USC, the federal reserve bank publications which clearly state the bank is in a debtor-creditor relationship with their customers. It is the customers who don't know they have been tricked. The bank has responded, just never gives answers to the specific questions I ask. Anyone in their right mind would have quit by now. I'm not the average "Joe" they think I am.

Porsche BellGroup Admin  Eric McKenzie I think they do from my videos and my letters. I have the instructions on there to send certified.

But yes I will stress it more in my comments.

Porsche BellGroup Admin  Pennington Nathan omg yes. I'm on your side. Sometimes they stall and act as if they didn't understand the letter lol which is very frustrating. That's when I call.

Pennington Nathan  Porsche Bell I'm with you. I don't want to call because the first thing they'll ask me is "who do I have the pleasure of speaking to today" or thereabouts and NATHAN A PENNINGTON is on their documents. The bank works in fiction so i cannot get on the phone and joinder with something that cannot breathe, talk, hold a child in its arms or drive a car, will only correspond via certified letters.

Porsche BellGroup Admin  Pennington Nathan no. Call the bureaus. That's who I'm referring to

Chris Woolley  Porsche Bell i inboxed you..

Etay Hamenahem  "please use registered mail return receipt that's what secure creditors do business, registered mail is not what to use, Trust.

Porsche BellGroup Admin  Etay Hamenahem that's not neccessarily true. Yes it is good to do but to be honest when I do my mail. I NEVER do certified mail. I just simply mail it in and have no issues when doing so. They always respond back in 10dys. Although, I wouldn't advise people to copy me. Some times I even fax it over lol and call them and tell them I faxed it. In 4dys they take off what I said.

Chris Woolley  I need help with all this!! Lol

Etay Hamenahem  Porsche Bell I see your point, I have had better success with the registered mail, yes its more expensive but i get better results when i did that, love to you all.

Chad Murray  DISCLAIMER: I AM MOT PUTTING ANYONE DOWN OR "CALLING ANYONE OUT" OR TRYING TO START ANYTHING, SIMPLY GIVING INFORMATION PERSONALY ACQUIRED THROUGH EXTENSIVE TRAINING STATE AMD FEDERAL TO GET CERTIFICATIONS IN THIS FIELD W/ THE FTC,FDCPA,CFPB,FCRA,CCPA to name a few of the government agencies that set forth the rules and laws for debt collectors to follow and who look heavily for violations in the collection field. I also got my credentials, my PCS through ACA International which is an internationally recognized license.

they already responded to your request for validation within a 30-day timeframe. Reporting them to the cfpb or FTC or fcra isn't going to do anything because they follow the guidelines set forth by those government agencies. during the validation, They found your debt to be valid and gave you all the proof they need. They have shown you the signature on file they don't have to show you the original "wet ink" sig. If the balance is worth it to them they have all they need to seek legal action against you and it will hold up in a court of law. I'm not trying to be negative or anything this is just based off of personal experience and knowledge through training to get all the certifications I held in this field and from experience in the laws, litigation to include case laws that set precedence for this kind of thing that I have personally dealt with when working in this field. a validation letter is not a magical letter that will erase one's responsibility from a valid debt. It is strictly just the means by which a consumer can exercise their rights to have a debt they believed to be false either proven or shown through the validation processTo be False or valid.
if you are anybody has any questions in regards to actual laws in regards to debt collections or any of their processes, letters, violations to look out for, or what you might be able to do to work with them to actually bring that that down I'd be happy to give any and all information that I have acquired again from personal experience and all the training that I had to go through to get certifications and licenses both state and federal in this field. Good luck to you all Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell 's Schemes DO NOT Work!  12/15/17 1f642Smile

Porsche BellGroup Admin  Yeah ok. Say that to my perfect score and clean report and the 1000s of people I help everyday for a living not for fun. Oh and also the ones that get checks from the CFPB bc they didn't PROVIDE what was ASKED OF THEM. They can respond all they want, but they must RESPOND WITH WHAT IS ASKED. I do this for a living SUCCESSFULLY and I don't care what other opinions and objectives are out there

Kevin Brown  Enforce It!

Willie Norman  Complete the adminitrative process. At least three letters no matter their response.

Kiyonna Harris  Chad Murray,can you answer my question? What can I do if i asked both experian and Verizon to send me proof of the account,by showing me a contract, payment information etc. and they have not done so.because they said they don't have anything but they continue to report the account as mines?

Porsche BellGroup Admin  You are going to listen to Chad or me?

Kiyonna Harris  Porsche Bell sent in my letters called both experian and Verizon.Verizon sent me a letter to respond to them in 7 days to investigate the matter only For them to tell me tgeybhave nothing to show me that the account belongs to me.I disputed it again with experian and they still have not sent what I asked for but told me I need to speak to Verizon for the information I'm asking for.I filed a complaint with the CPFB and have heard nothing back yet..I just received another update on the 12th with Verizon updated on the account and still no consumer contract no nothing.What can I do?

Kiyonna Harris  I failed to mention now a collection agency has contacted on behalf of the account in collections from verizon.

Porsche BellGroup Admin  Inbox me your email address

Carissa Yates  Hey Porsche Bell, quick question....I sent your letter to the 3 bureaus and I have the 3 bureau response saying it's all my debt and they didn't delete anything. What do I do? Any I can do?

Chad Murray  validation letter will only apply to collection agency and not to the original creditor. If they did in fact turn it over to a collection agency you could send them the debt validation letter and they'll have to respond back to you within 30 days and either prove how it is valid or prove that it was turned over in error. If they find it to be invalid they will remove it from Collections and have it deleted from your credit if the collections agency reported it. the laws regarding debt validation letters don't necessarily apply to the original creditor or Credit Agencies And that is why you're getting the replies you are from them. It is weird that Verizon can't provide you with the copy of the bill or anything to show the debt... The Credit Agencies won't take it off until they're notified from the data furnishers that reported it to your credit and then they dependent on the that data furnisher will either report it as closed if you paid it or came to a settlement or if the data furnisher says it was reported in error they will have it removed.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:30 am

Identity theft?  Think claiming that could get you into trouble.

Jeremy Burris  From what i have done to remove some of my debt is if it is a third party collections its identity theft on their part once i filed the report and sent a copy to the third party things change. How you ask is because you never gave your info to them and they now have it without your consent its theft just saying.

Maria Sistrunk Phillips  Jeremy Burris, I recently filed identity theft report with local sheriffs office. Can I send that to 3rd party or do I get a report specifically for their company.

Jeremy Burris  Make it for the third party debt collector

Maria Sistrunk Phillips  Jeremy Burris thank you !

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum