Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mountain Goat   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mountain Goat   12/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 12/15/17

Go down

Mountain Goat   12/15/17 Empty Mountain Goat 12/15/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:40 am

Mountain Goat   12/15/17 25289722_556401961361867_5869584368332432791_n

December 15, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

ABADI OFFICE: WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THE REMOVAL OF IRAQ FROM CHAPTER VII?

Spokesman for Prime Minister Saad al-Hadithi’s press office said on Saturday that the Security Council’s decision to remove Iraq from Chapter VII was an important event in the history of Iraq.

He added that “the decision also entails the return of confidence between Iraq and the international community, which began to escalate and open doors to major international companies to invest in Iraq,” pointing out that “NEW HORIZONS OPENED TO IRAQ IN TERMS OF FOREIGN RELATIONS, ESPECIALLY AS IRAQ HAS BECOME THE FOCUS OF ADMIRATION OF THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY”.

More news….

So here we are mid-December, another month sliding by us and still no RV.

If you are paying attention to all the news? You should, and now be aware Iraq is on a very strong position to the final phases of the “project to delete the zeros”. The news could not get any better. So let’s look at all the evidence. If I miss anything just tell everyone.

Last week Iraq delivered to us some amazing news. It was all news that we have been waiting for many years to receive. It is here now and we are moving forward at a faster pace.

We know that in 2015 we were explicitly told by the CBI that they would postpone the RV due to SECURITY reasons (mainly from ISIS attack). Now this is all completed and PM Abadi told us “officially” ISIS is no longer a threat in all of Iraq;

We know that also that Chapter VII sanctions are “fully” lifted. This means Iraq can now handle all its oil sales revenues directly.

We heard from the IMF, after the release from Chapter VII, that Iraq is now truly a “fully” sovereign nation (unlike the June 2013 sanctions relief) and can now freely deal with the international community;

We just very recently heard from Saleh (Mohammed Saleh economic advisor to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi) and said to the {Euphrates News}, "TO FINANCE IMPORTS MUST BE A CONVERSION IN FOREIGN CURRENCY," noting that "THERE IS A QUESTION MARK ON THE CURRENCY SIGN CAUSED BY CONFUSION BETWEEN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF MONETARY POLICY OF THE CENTRAL BANK to control the levels of liquidity and at the same time trade finance, to create this ambiguity. Folks – what do you think this means?

We know these currency auctions are killing the CBI reserves and must be halted due to corruption. These auctions limit the ability to trade and pay in Iraqi dinars;

We know last month that Iraq made trade agreements with boarding countries (Iran, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Iran) and to pay debts in their own currencies. Meaning Iraq is to pay in Dinars, Iran in Riyal, etc. Oh – but how can Iraq when they are restricted in these currency auctions to convert Iraqi IQD to USD and pay in US dollars?

We now know (from a previous article this week) that the financial fiscal year for Iraq ends today Dec 15th.

We know in the last 3 attempts to re-instate (RV) the currency (Jan 2011, Jan 2013 and Jan 2016) and that we found out after-the-fact that the CBI was going to launch the RV in the month of January and was prepping the citizens months just prior.

So can we make some assumptions here.

I think it’s a valid one.

I think is an educated one.

It is not some crap from a mysterious “secret” source in China or in Iraq…lol…lol..or the bullshit we are hearing from TNT, BIGCall, Beny and many of these other idiots.

So what are my assumptions?

It goes something like this. Maybe there is a connection with WANTING (or maybe even having to) re-instate the currency at the beginning of a FISCAL YEAR for the Iraqi accounting purposes?

I am just asking the question not telling you it is going to RV. But this evidence along with all the other very, very good news this month of December so far is all pointing in this direction. In fact, I would say that you would have to be an idiot not to think we are in a VERY GOOD timeframe.

I am not going to give you any promises of an RV. This is not my business to do so. If the CBI tells us more in the coming days, then we have some more really, really goods news to get really, really excited over. Until then I am only trying to bring out the possibilities with EVIDENCE, PROOF and FACTS that this RV ride may soon be over.

So, I don’t know what else to tell you. There is just so much evidence pointing in the direction of the end of the year. Here are yet more….

We just heard a reprimand by the IMF to the CBI to control the reserves, as they were below the level needed in case of crisis. (But will this force the end of the currency auctions thus affect the timing of the re-instatement of the currency?);

We know about a year ago, the CBI launched a new web site and took the program rate off their site. (Was this done in preparation for the timing of the re-instatement of the currency?);

We know the CBI just told us last week that they “tendered” new polymer 500 and 1,000 dinar notes and we know that these are notes that will remain post-RV. These are not going to be deleted and will replace those now in circulation. They also told us that they have been delivering “small categories” of banknotes to the banks throughout Iraq from Nov 2016 thru Nov 2017 and even told us the full amount of the order contracts. (Was this done in preparation for the timing of the re-instatement of the currency?);

We know that Iraq has been mandated to do something with the threat of these militia gangs in Iraq, or investors will stay away (But will this affect the timing of the re-instatement of the currency?);

We know that Article 140 can not be taken lightly and they must address this soon or Kurdistan is likely to get crazy again. (But will this affect the timing of the re-instatement of the currency?);

We know that the de-centralization process of the provinces is not yet completed, especially those most hard hit by ISIS. This was targeted for completion by the end of 2016. (But will this affect the timing of the re-instatement of the currency?);

We know that not all the banks are yet set up to handle electronic deposits from a file feed from the CBI for government payouts. They were given a deadline by the end of 2017 to be fully ready. (But will this affect the timing of the re-instatement of the currency?);

We know that the CBI mandated that all banks implement the SWIFT system for international transfers. Again a deadline given by end of 2017. (But will this affect the timing of the re-instatement of the currency?);

We know the international banking account standards (saving, checking account numbers) are being applied for all banking accounts so they can accept incoming and outgoing account transactions to international banks. Again a deadline given by end of 2017. (But will this affect the timing of the re-instatement of the currency?);

Personally I believe that December of 2017 is going to remembered for a very long time in the history books.

I don’t know about you but I have been dancing around like a little kid all week. Even my hubby wanted to know why I seem so happy and excited. I told him go read my newsletter on FACEBOOK. He laughed. I laughed, then we both sat down and talked. We desperately need a new car, our second daughter will soon be entering college and we are not sure how we will even continue to pay for our first daughter’s tuition at Penn State. We also have a second wing planned for the Gasthof. Money is always much needed and tight.

More news….

U.N. CALLS FOR FRESH AID TO STABILIZE AREAS BATTERED BY LENGTHY FIGHT AGAINST MILITANTS

Dec. 12, 2017

WASHINGTON—Iraq’s prime minister is celebrating the collapse of the Islamic State’s self-declared caliphate, but American and Iraqi officials are confronting a gnawing recognition that much more is needed to stabilize newly reclaimed areas AND PREVENT MILITANTS FROM MAKING A COMEBACK.

The United Nations HAS IDENTIFIED FIVE PREDOMINANTLY SUNNI AREAS IN IRAQ where nearly $300 million in fresh aid is needed over the next year to resettle civilians and re-establish some semblance of normal life.

More news….

December 12, 2017

The Council of Ministers approved in its ordinary session held today (Tuesday, 2017/12/12) on the draft Industrial Cities Law. The Council also approved the setting of the minimum wage for the worker to be (350000) dinars per month and implemented from the date of 2018/1/1.

(Mnt Goat – what does this article tell us? It tells us NO RV as of yet. Get it? Divide 350,000 dinars by the dinar currency rate of about 1180 and we get the minimum wage in US dollars which comes to about 296 dollars. This is not an RV. If we had the RV at 1:1 it would read 296 dinars for a minimum wage. This is their minimum wage rate for a worker per month. This is the lowest total wage they can pay a citizen. This is not saying they are paying them this. This is a new law. Get it?)

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

UPDATE: THE WAR ON CORRUPTION

(Mnt Goat- I have to clarify some items about Abadi’s fight on corruption. Some nasty comments were made by people as to why PM Abadi does not just lock up all these criminals. I hear some frustrations in these voices. So, let me explain today it is not that easy and here is why:

1) We know that recently they told us they have files on 400 alleged corrupted officials. If you prosecuted all of these people then who is going to run the government? So of these people are very experienced and skilled in their occupations.

2) Some of these violations are not major and so since it is so wide spread they are trying to come up with remedies to “fit the crime”. We already read an article where they are going to give amnesty on minor crimes of theft as long as they return the money.

3) As in the USA, Iraq too has a legal system. The courts in Iraq have a limited capacity to prosecute. So Iraq is considering setting up a special court to prosecute all these corruption cases in a timely manner outside of the normal system to move this along.

4) This Abadi War on Corruption is of course somewhat politically motivated but the end result does still answers the question “does the means justify the end”? So we all know little was ever done during the Nori al-Maliki administration to clean this up. In fact, it was often overlooked. With the upcoming election there are many political opponents on the side of Maliki and his goons who are simply going to be eliminated. So this is all good stuff.

5) PM Abadi has to be careful to be impartial. He does not want to appear to show any form of sectarianism. Remember he is a Shiete and many of these corrupted officials are Kurd and Sunni.

6) So the big question on everyone’s mind is - Can they go after Nori al-Maliki? I believe that when Maliki’s support is eroded enough they will go after him. Has this now happened? Maybe but they will go after the small fry first and work their way up. Eventually they will get to Maliki but probably not until in the second term of Abadi. They almost have to and we know Sadar will push and push for this to happen. But you have to give it time since remember Maliki was the prime minister for 8 years and it is hard to prosecute any past leading official. Just think of all the crimes committed by the Clintons (Hillary and Bill) are they now behind bars? Why? This does not mean this won’t eventually be prosecuted? No and justice will place out in their case. But you have to approach it just right angle or else you will hit a wall since these politicians protect each other. They may even go after Barzani in the long run and every week we are hearing more of his corruption being exposed.

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi issued an initial list of officials who have been convicted with corruption charges on Wednesday.

A well informed source said that Abadi will supervise the investigations with first patch of 130 senior officials suspects, who are charged with embezzlement and other corruption charges.

The list included:

1- Former finance minister Hoshyar Zebari

2- Former Nineveh governor Atheel al-Nujaifi

3- Former prime minister Nouri al-Maliki's military adviser Farouq al-Araji

4- Former prime minister Nouri al-Maliki's former secretary Abu Mujahid al-Rakabi

5- Incumbent MP Hussein al-Maliki

6- Incumbent MP Yasser Sukheil al-Maliki

7- Basra's former governor Majid al-Nasrawyi

8- Former defense minister Saadoun al-Dulaimi

9- Former defense minister Abdul Qadir Obeidi

10-Former head of intelligence Zuheir al-Gharabawi

The list also included many incumbent and former senior officials from different branches of the Iraqi government.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now also keep praying. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation occurs.

PRAYER

“For the prime minister and all his cabinet members, and parliament that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free Republic of Iraq to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption”. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow. In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Mountain Goat   12/15/17 25442935_556401001361963_3298523292219630319_n
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum