Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 12/14/17

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   12/14/17 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 12/14/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2017, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Thank you for being faithful these many years. It looks like we are getting close to our 6th year anniversary of the Big Call. I don’t think this side of the blessing we won’t go any further than tonightbased on all the information we are getting tonight. Thank you again for listening to the Big Call. Tonight let’s start with Iraq.

Bruce: We told you Iraq was really complete. They completed everything they needed to do concerning the speech PM Abadi made last Saturday. PM Abadi talked about Iraq’s liberation, their sovereignty, their gold back standard, and their dinar gold back currency. He actually did mention the rate of the dinar at the time and it was covered by CNN Internationally. Our media is not letting us put out anything about Iraq dealing with rates or the GCR or the RV as we use to call it.

Bruce: What is amazing is the only thing we are looking for from Iraq is the rate of the dinar, the new rate, the value posted on the CBI website, and the CBI rate to find its way to the Forex. I believe they sort of jumped the gun a little bit this afternoons in trying to populate the rates on the Forex. They sort of preloaded some of those rates of those 6 major currencies we talked about on this call that essentially had to be taken off and wait for the proper time. The proper time to so call preload those was approximately 7:30 EST tonight.

Bruce: The same thing is true for the UN Operational rates which should change and take effect shortly after midnight tonight because the 15th is one the date of the month when the UN Operational rates, the changes take place, because they occur on the 1st and the 15th of every month. That is just to give people around the world an idea of what the variance what the rate is those two times a month, the 1st and the 15th. We are coming up to the 15th. A little big after midnight tonight those rates on the UN Operational page may reflect these currencies. I can’t tell you for sure they will, but there is the possibility they will reflect the new rate that Iraq has, Vietnam has, Zimbabwe has, etc. It may or may not. The Forex may reflect it. It may not. We will see what happens. I think what is interesting is sort of the last thing what Iraq has to do is have that new established rate put out on the CBI and have the CBI put that new rate out on the Forex.

Bruce:
Can’t say for sure it is happening tonight or tomorrow, but everything else we are hearing out of the west coast. This is heads up, a little bit of a time line. We heard last night that China had essentially kicked off everything. A little bit after9:00pm, we believe that occurred. Then a minute later we believe funds were given so groups and other entities could be paid. A lot of activity occurred out west today. We are believing that everything was happening so people that were paid could have access to their funds and see those funds when the toll free number is put out. I believe once that goes out whether to me or others, and I would put it out, what I heard today is the last step on the countdown we are waiting for. We will say that is the case and we are looking forward to the receiving of that number and I will put it out so the community, the Internet Group, could be able to call in and set their appointments for the redemption of the Zim and the exchange of their currency. Why do you call it redemption? The fact is we have ZIM bonds. Those are being redeemed, not exchanged. When we take them in, other currencies are considered exchanges. That is the difference of those two terms.

Bruce: Redemption Centers obviously have received memorandums giving them the times and the starts for when they expect to take appointments. The Call Centers are notified to receive phone calls. We know it is a two step process at the Call Centers for those who have Zim. That is all set. The Redemption Centers are at high red alert status. They are ready to go as soon as everything is released in terms of the Call Centers and 800 numbers. They are ready to go.

Bruce: We know the Redemption Centers will be available for a period of as many as 11 days to exchange. This could take it, if we need to, up to Christmas Eve. I am not talking about the start, but the Redemption Centers being open and available all the way up to Christmas Eve. They will be open 24/7 which means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I believe this will happen so we will have a very Merry Christmas.

Bruce: What about the other banks and how are they a part of this? As far as we can tell, our start, the Intern Group, may vary will coincide with John Q Public or the public in large when they find out about this. I can tell you one thing that is very good for us. Let’s say we get started and we get our toll free number and you can set your appointment and you can get started and so on. The public will find out with people who talk, and those who gifted in the past years. Some of this will probably leak out just naturally.

Bruce: In case of the Tier 1 banks, Wells Fargo, and HSBC who is the parent bank for all the Redemption Centers and exchange centers which all are under HSBC. Those two banks are big. Also, you have Chase Bank, Bank of America, and Citi Bank. Those are the big 5 for us. There are a number of Tier 2 banks that are powerful and large. The Tier 2 banks had calls yesterday with their employees that let them know they will have extended hours starting Monday for two to 4 hours in addition to the normal time schedule that the banks have during the week. For example, if the banks are open until 5pm, they could be open till 7 or as late as 9 pm depending on the demographics, the desire and demands of that particular area or branch.

Bruce: We know banks are open on Saturday on the weekends usually until noon or 1pm. Banking hours on Saturday will be extended as well for another 1 to 4 hours which could take them to as late as 5 pm on Saturday. Why all these extended hours during the week and on Saturday? Why do you think? These Tier 1 banks will be exchanging which some of them are set up with currency exchange desks. Most of them will not be handling the Zim. They will be handling the dinar, dong, rupiah and the rial. They have been trained and prepared for this. Some of the Tier 2 banks will also extend their hours based on demand based along the lines of what has happened with Tier 1 banks. This starts on Monday. This new schedule or new extended hours are to go for 45 days with extended hours. Interesting.

Bruce: Why would you say that would be necessary even after the public exchanges? You have people like us who will be going in doing our exchanges and redeeming at the Redemption Centers. We will have the desire to move some money to other banks. We will be doing that in the first week or two moving funds around. Some of those funds will be going to some of the Tier 1 and 2 banks. They will be able to receive those funds and have meetings with the Wealth Managers at some of the Tier 1 and 2 banks. There will be more business and more meetings with Wealth Managers and private bankers at those other banks. That is one reason for the extended hours will be necessary. It will be a lot more business all the way around. I thought you would appreciate that is what is planned for the Tier 1 banks starting Monday, December 18th. We are covered at the Redemption Centers, and Tier 1 and probably Tier 2 banks for extended hours.

Bruce: We are coming down to the point of one more thing. Guess what that is? Bringing me, Bless Bruce, the toll free number so I can bring it to you. That is it. That is the one thing we are waiting for. I don’t know when that will be. I feel it is close. I feel we are right there. It could happen at any moment, over night tonight, or tomorrow. We will see what happens. All I can tell you is tomorrow could be an important day as far as UN Operational rates, as far as Forex goes. There are a few other things out there that are happening this week. They are important, but I really think that is what we are looking for. We are basically looking for the toll free number so we can get started.

Bruce: We have a new website: bigcalluniverse.com. Many of you, almost 9000, have registered your emails to that site so we can stay in touch with you after this happens and we can let you know about future calls and projects and how those projects will work out. We will send you an email from time to time so you can know what we are up to and what you can be part of. In the meantime, use the website: thebigcall.net to go in to learn about other things on the site.

Bruce: I am saying right now we are waiting on one thing, the toll free number from everything else we have heard. We don’t use the word done or soon anymore. We are at the point now we need to focus on this coming in. It should be before Christmas. This should be our Christmas gift to the world, and be able to enjoy it as never before. That is our intention for this to come through.

Bruce: That being said, I believe are at the point you know your projects. You know about the Veteran Retreat Network and our intention to work with veterans. Also you know about the Rebuild America project. You know you can be part of that and you can mention that to the Redemption Center staff when you go in and you can negotiate slightly higher rates on your currency because of that fact. You tell them you plan to do some projects which one is Rebuild America projects. You can mention the Big Call if you want to. They might have heard of it. A lot of the Redemption Centers and some of the offices have listened to the Big Call. Also the Administration, and the 3 letter agencies are listening to the Big Call every time we come on.

Bruce: I want to thank everybody for listening. I want to thank the Redemption Center staff and operatives for being available in being trained to be ready to go. They are probably as anxious as we are to get started. I think that is cool. They have been training on this for months. They are ready and the banks are ready. I think finally we all are ready. I think we are ready to get this thing rolling and hopefully without any further delay.

Bruce: I want to thank everybody for being faithful all these 6 years and a year before that when I was on another call. This is really big for us, guys. We are prepared to change our lives of millions and even billions of people around this world. We will go forward. I don’t think the world is ready for what is about to happen, but we will make a difference. Even the 30,000 that listen to the Big Call, even us. Not including the 6 million in the Internet Group. That is enough to make major changes. We are looking forward to the technology changes, the healing and health changes, food changes, and everything we have talked about and more. We will let you know what that is on our new website and as we move forward on future calls.

Bruce: We will be gone for about a month or so while we get ready and it will take time to do that. We have done preliminary work and planning. It is one thing to get started after everything has arrived. Thank you very much Pastor Steven and Sue. Good night everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum