Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !!

2 posters

Go down

Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! Empty Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !!

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:25 pm

Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !!

Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! Image

14-12-2017 11:55 AM

Baghdad News -

According to the newspaper 'Der Stendard' Austrian, the Iraqi Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, did not benefit politically from the victory achieved on the organization of a preacher in Iraq, noting that the electoral list, which will lead, 'looks weak', in light of fierce competition by his opponent waiting Nouri al-Maliki.

The newspaper said in its report that 'the government of Abadi did not benefit politically from the victory on the organization of a preacher, where the list of Abadi electoral, in fact, very weak,' adding that 'Abadi faces strong competition from the former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, who Has been held in the arms of the armed factions since his success in the elections in 2014. But his anti-Sunni policy, which resulted in the rise of an advocacy organization, in addition to the shameful withdrawal of the Iraqi army from the city of Mosul, led to exclusion from the circle of government.

The other potential candidate for prime minister in the next session, not Abadi and Maliki, is the Secretary General of the Badr Organization, Hadi al-Amiri, who is close to Iran. "It is possible that al-Amiri will initiate a unified bloc in order to win the next elections, which would undermine all attempts at reconciliation inside Iraq," she said.

The newspaper pointed out that 'the next step in Iraq will undoubtedly be a political step. But Shi'ite faction leaders do not believe the military should be officially withdrawn from the political arena. Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is trying to block all attempts to participate in May 2018 parliamentary elections. Abadi's attempts are bound to fail.

"Many forecasts suggest that Iran is trying to integrate these factions into the Iraqi army and develop it into the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, while others see Iran as seeking to establish a parallel army in Iraq under its control," the paper says. .

It notes that Hezbollah in Lebanon hosted the Secretary-General of Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq in Iraq, Qais al-Khazali, and took him to the Lebanese-Israeli border.

The newspaper reported that both 'Asaib Ahl al-Haq and the Al-Najaba movement, emanating from it, declared their allegiance to Iran, while confirming that they were fighting in Iraq under the banner of Iran. Recently, the United States has included the two movements on the terrorist lists. The secretary-general of the Al-Najba movement, Akram al-Kaabi, has been on the terrorism list in the United States since 2008.

"These factions have gained considerable experience in the war by fighting against an oppressive organization in Iraq alongside the popular mobilization forces, which include Sunni and Shiite groups, but they do not owe allegiance to Iran or to its spiritual leader, Ali Khamenei," she said. The newspaper says that 'after the elimination of the organization of a preacher in Iraq, it became necessary to determine the fate of Shiite militias in Iraq'.

"Popular forces appear to be independent of the Iraqi army, but many experts see the opposite," she said.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=29283

Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !! Empty Re: Maliki is armed with armed factions ... The electoral list for "Abadi" weak !!

Post by Jayzze Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:23 am

re member who is calling most of the shots for Iraq?iran with the help of iran and the dawa party. this is why abadi has only partly succeeded. after the next election will determine which direction Iraq will go
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum