Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country

Go down

The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country Empty The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:22 pm

The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country

The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country Image

14-12-2017 01:25 PM

Baghdad News -

The first week of Baghdad's announcement of the liberation of the territories from the control of the terrorist organization Da'ash and the elimination of the organization militarily ended, until the talk of new armed groups in Iraq was born in several areas.

A member of parliament and leader of the National Alliance Jassim Mohammed Jafar said in a press statement that a new armed group was born in the areas of the mountains of Hamrin and near Hawija, called 'white flag holders', and know only nature but' Tkfiri and attack the security forces and the army and citizens also.

Jafar said that the group estimated the number of 500 members, and escaping from the elements of 'Da'ash', and accused them of kidnapping 11 citizens on the road between Al-Tawz and Kirkuk, north of Baghdad, two days ago.

For his part, the leader of the militias 'the crowd' Ali Husseini said in a televised statement that the intelligence in the 'popular crowd' confirms the existence of a new terrorist group remnants of the organization 'da'ash', stressing that 'these groups exist in the border between Diyala and Salahuddin'.

"There is another terrorist group, a Kurdish called 'Khobkhsh', ie Ingmasi, supported by Kurdish separatist parties', which is' spread on the northern side of the town of Tuzkurmato in the province of Salah al-Din in the mountains and targeted several areas with mortars since days' Revealing an imminent launch of an attack on the sites of the new groups.

"All the statements about the birth of a terrorist group or terrorist groups with different names are absolutely untrue and are intended to make a demographic change and to convey the notion that 'popular mobilization'

For his part, Colonel Mohammed Hikmat al-Tai, of the Iraqi Joint Operations Command, said that 'the groups that are being traded are leftovers of the' evangelist 'that have withdrawn and fortified in desert and mountainous areas, and there are large operations to pursue them, and there is no new group, 'irresponsible'.

The political parties accuse the militias 'popular mobilization' to promote the existence of these groups to implement political agendas and increase the influence of the 'crowd' in the areas where it wants to be.

A local official in the province of Salah al-Din said in a press statement that 'militias' popular crowd 'pushed with large reinforcements and heavy weapons to the town of Tuz, as if preparing for a large battle,' noting that 'the crowd' carried out regular bombing in the Tuz, Kurdish ', saying that' the goal is to raise the state of terror and fear of the people and forced them to leave the regions'.

He pointed out that 'a lot of Kurdish families began to leave for fear of those repercussions'.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=29295

The first week did not end with the declaration of victory over the establishment of a new armed group in the country 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum