Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo 12/14/17

5 posters

Go down

"What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 Empty "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo 12/14/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:24 pm

"What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 Image

Dr Clarke said the Dinar will RV in December of 2017... 99.99999%...

And It will go between the 23rd to the 31st....

Dr Clarke said to watch the Moon...
The next day Trump announced at a press conference that we are going to send astronauts back to the moon to set up a base to get to Mars.... good call Dr Clarke...!

Will it be called Trump Moon Base??? Hotel and Spa??

Dr Clarke said Dong will go with Dinar or soon after..
Dr Clarke said all other currencies will not RV as discussed on the sites...

So what if it goes down this way.??
What will be the response of Zimlandia..??
Do get the Truth we need to argue Both sides of the Story....

I got Zim when Tony and DC on TNT said it would be .03 to .15 cents with 6 Zeros off... That turned out to be 3 to 15 million dollars per 100 T note... Wow..

Now they are saying no zeros off, high rates, unlimited wealth.... go heal the world.. Yowzers...!

People have exchanged Dinar and Dong with RV rates in the past. They got real spendable Money... That is a True Fact...

I have not heard of anyone exchanging Zim and getting real spendable money....

We live in an unfair world and some jackasses get to go before the little guys... it sucks but that's life.. totally unfair...

So, do I want to be able to exchange Zim?? Hell Yes!

But the Zim is starting to smell like a government decoy to me.. something just doesn't feel right about it...

Governments love to use Decoys to distract from what is really going on...

It's suspicious to me that Zim Intel is put on the public sites almost daily.... They want the info out there... that smells suspicious... normally governments don't like leaks. Leaks of info compromise the agenda...

The new Star Wars movie comes out today... as far as I know it did not leak out online before today.. Amazing!! Considering all the employees and world wide theaters that have access to it... Yet the RV/GCR exchange Intel gets leaked almost daily from secure government agencies.... See what I mean...

Maybe the Zim is a decoy... ? Or it's real but we won't be allowed to exchange. Who knows...

Will the powers that be feel bad for stringing us along for years about a lie..?? Not for a second.. our emotions are collateral damage..

If it RV's can we go to a bank and say some guy on the internet said I could exchange this Zim note for Trillions of dollars.... he didn't give his real name, but his message was awesome... can I have my Trillions now?? Ahhhh... No...

Very little of the Intel we suck up on the Sites and the calls can be verified... we all take it on Faith.

Definitely get a little Zim, but don't bet the Farm on it..

Most definitely get Dinar and Dong...!! For Sure Holy Crap....

Make no mistake a Dinar RV where we can go exchange and get real money would drop me to my knees with tears of Joy...

It is so hard to Freaking hard to earn money and pay off debts... The chance of some free money would be life changing...

So lets just pray Dr Clarke is right....
Everything else seems like a big decoy, kick you in the nuts lie... so sick of the lies.
How many years to we have to hear the 800 numbers are supposed to be out in the next 24-48 hours... Good Lord...

neo

"What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 Image%2B%25281%2529

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 Empty Re: "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo 12/14/17

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:50 pm

Dr. Clarke 3/9/2016 wrote:For the past 9 weeks, we’ve been pointing toward the Month of MARCH, particularly the importance of the 1st Week of March, through the 8th.

Today is the 9th, and everything is right on schedule. The next 2 weeks are SUPER CRITICAL, as we’ll explain.

We still expect Everyone to be exchanging their Iraq Dinar at Exchange Centers, including Banks, NO LATER than MARCH 22, 2016.

We know, this is a bold statement. MUCH MUCH more is going on than is printed in ANY articles you read from anyone, anywhere. Articles are nice, but remember, Iraq is at ground zero, in the heart of a Worldwide War.

What’s printed for release is all controlled. ALL of it. Don’t kid yourself. Always keep this in mind going forward.

The most important, most detailed FACTS, are sealed from public knowledge. Also keep in mind, that NONE of this - is a “Logical” process. There’s too many moving parts, publicly controlled and released, on purpose. “Complete Confusion”, is the designed strategy, by those at the helm, and they’ve done a great job of it.

It’s necessary, for many reasons, to the good of the masses.

MOSUL, as we’ve said from the beginning, is the #1 Priority before the Dinar can raise in value and become Internationally traded - for WORLDWIDE SECURITY. It’s now Secure enough, by their standards, for this to occur.

OIL is rising, and will soon reach $40….it was $39 two days ago. Ideal targeted range, low 40’s. You see it happening, as we speak.

CORRUPT OFFICIALS, are being removed, with urgency. You see it happening.
World Conference & Exhibition, Beirut, March 8-9, 2016 (International Banking plans)
Alan Greenspan visiting Iraq this week. (at IMF’s request)

NOW, enough currency has been choked off, re-routed and destroyed, through enough channels, such as the Auction, large bank destructions in Mosul area, oil revenues cut off with falling prices for over a year, insider political back-door techniques, and support from other countries ending - that their currency supply is low enough (have run out of currency), that an increase in Rates, can be applied - without a large enough funding to them, that will make much of a difference in sustaining their growth, worldwide.

Add to this mix, the success of coalition military operations and it’s NOW secure enough and to the World, to raise the Rates.

Over the past 3 years, it would have just expanded their growth and made things MUCH worse Worldwide - maybe even unstoppable. Cutting off their funding, is/was the #1 strategy to stop their infrastructure, from massive growth worldwide.

Thus, the biggest reason Mosul is so important. It’s been their “currency headquarters”. It will soon be officially announced under the control of the country of Iraq, similar to the result in Ramadi - and Peace is the result.

Hopefully, the Mosul Dam will hold up long enough to keep another major disaster from occurring. It’s also at critical mass, and in a day to day status.

The BIG announcement we referred to from last week, was: North Korea was officially put under Sanctions, and as a result, they made this public announcement Monday, and I quote from CNN: North Korea warned it would make a “ preemptive & offensive nuclear strike”, in response to the joint U.S.- S. Korean military exercises.

The U.S. has 17,000 troops in S. Korea doing joint military exercises, through April 30th. (Read the CNN article released on Monday, link below)

Friends, this latest nuclear threat by N. Korea is a BIG BIG deal. VERY SERIOUS. Major attention Worldwide, is being given to this critical situation. We’ve said from the beginning, that time frames and plans, would come to fruition, “barring any major catastrophe’s happening, given the world we live in.”

Well, THIS is one of those times. A “threat” of nuclear war, especially involving the U.S., and is publicly being announced - has the immediate attention & focus of EVERYONE worldwide - and things are shifting quickly, because of it. This is NOT rumor. Read this article:

CNN N. Korea article Link: http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/06/asia/north-korea-preemptive-nuclear-strike-threat/

As a result, there’s serious talk, that depending on what happens in this critical situation with N. Korea, and what they do in the days ahead, could affect, whether or not, no later than MARCH 22nd, stays in place.

I know this is NOT what you want to hear, but IF missiles are fired, or this escalates, we now have a new, major Worldwide “catastrophe” taking shape. Analyze this a little deeper, put 2 & 2 together, and you’ll see this is much broader than, just N. Korea. Yes, this does affect Iraq, the currency events, and all other countries worldwide.

Nothing has been decided YET, so let’s hope for the best - sooner than later.

Even if something serious occurs, and we’re NOT saying it will - at this point, it is our opinion, this will not go past April 10th, given what we know, so far. We’re just wanting to make you aware of some real possibilities, as it stands right now, given this new information surrounding N. Korea.

Last post, we highlighted a CNBC article, officially telling the world about the corruption and theft of over $20+ million every month, within Iraq’s Currency Auction system. This information was officially made public NOW, because the Auction, is coming to an end…..and you know what THAT means.

Next Week, there will be another BIG Positive, Worldwide Financial announcement you’ll hear about, by midweek, (Thursday 17th), and this will stick out above all the other great things you’ll be hearing about.

Friends, the DATE and the RATE, is already planned. It’s set.

Sit back, Relax, Take your Time and Watch the Show. Hopefully, this N. Korea situation will come to a quick and Peaceful ending.

Make no mistake, there’s an URGENCY to increase the value of the Iraq Dinar and bring it to Internationally traded status.

Also, as we’ve been indicating, we expect that there’s a very high probability, that soon, the VN DONG will significantly increase in value, as well.

As a side note, we have a crazy, weird “unprecedented” Presidential election happening in the U.S., and this is making things a little more complicated from all angles, than originally planned.

I’d highly suggest you read this post, several times to get the most clear picture possible. Just a suggestion. We hope all this helps you out, in some way. Stay Tuned.

I Intend the Best for ALL,

DrClarke

https://www.dinardaily.net/t52158-dr-clarke-theres-an-urgency-to-increase-the-value-of-the-iraq-dinar-and-bring-it-to-internationally-traded-status-3-9-16

ROCKTOBER!!!

"What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo  12/14/17 Empty Re: "What if Dr Clarke is Right? Zim Decoy..." by Neo 12/14/17

Post by Harold4187 Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:15 pm

Same time same channel next year we will be here

Harold4187

Back to top Go down

Post by Majek Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:07 am

Come January this writer will string you along for another date to keep you clicking around on Recaps.com. Recaps keeps the clicks coming and the hopes alive with this crap. Everybody’ that reports lies... Recaps Dinar Chronicles Ray Frank Bruce etc...all making money off gullible people.

Majek
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:52 pm

but if he is wrong as usual I will give  you the best Christmas of your life. I will buy your dinar for ten cents a dinar and you will still make a profit since it will never rv
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum