Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq

Go down

Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq Empty Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:41 pm

Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq

40 thousand files of the Commission and involved senior officials ...

13/12/2017 - 10:20

Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq F1f6ae64ffc85d4a9612ed0873776f8b_L

A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee in the Iraqi Parliament revealed the dimensions and extent of corruption rampant in the joints of the government and the Iraqi state, pointing out the existence of 40 thousand files of corruption investigated by the Commission, many of them senior officials in the state involved.

High rate of corruption

Dr. Ardalan Noureddine, stressed that Iraq, according to reports of Transparency International for several years, and so far was the most corrupt countries, pointing out that the rates of corruption «amounted to an unimaginable or inconceivable, and undoubtedly, Iraq exceeded the red line of corruption, especially during the rule Former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

Nooruddin noted that the increase in the rate of corruption was between 2014 and 2016, causing the majority of waste in the cash and budget, and said «after 2006, the corruption and spread in Iraq in all joints of the state, and increased significantly, and now there is corruption, and To discuss the possibility of combating it, but the majority of talk about these control operations are informational only ».

"The Integrity Committee held several meetings with Abadi and discussed with him the corruption files and control plans, but he has never shown his readiness to cooperate with our committee to confront corruption in a real and sincere manner." , And what he says Abbadi just talk and propaganda media is nothing but, and was not directed one day to investigate with an Iraqi official or his problem ».

The size of corruption in Iraq

On the volume of corruption in Iraq, Ardalan Noureddine said, "According to some estimates, it is about $ 100 billion, and corruption is still going on," pointing out that "corruption is rampant in most sectors, but the bulk of it is concentrated in the oil sector» .

He went on to say: "The majority of files of corruption have been transferred to the courts, but unfortunately these courts can not do their duty to combat corruption as required, and can not play the role entrusted to them, especially the issuance of judgments against the officials involved.

Pointing out that «there are about 40 thousand corruption files with the Integrity Commission has been resolved only a few of them».

Armature deals

The Kurdish MP and a member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee revealed the existence of large corruption and waste of money in the armament contracts. "Some of the weapons purchased were old and used. These weapons were painted and purchased as new weapons," he said. The defense is not ready to hand over these contracts to the Integrity Commission, the courts and the Integrity Commission », stressing that« Abbadi and the Minister of Defense are well aware of the existence of corruption and these files and contracts that were signed during the previous years ».

Elimination

Ardalan Abdullah criticized the role of the judiciary and the courts in Iraq, stressing that it is not independent, and the reason is due to the political and security situation. He continued, "The situation in Iraq since 2003 until now is not stable, and the parties control the judiciary and the parliament. Because it lacks support as well as anti-corruption, so that the majority of the files of corruption and accountability are exploited politically for political dichotomy ».

The member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, MP Noureddine Abdullah, concluded his conversation with Basnoyos, referring to the rampant corruption in the oil sector. "Every day, $ 20 million of Basra oil is stolen, and the governorate officials do not hide it. To stop it ».

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/reports/399549

Member of the Parliamentary Integrity of Basnews: $ 100 billion in corruption in Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum