Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials

Go down

TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials Empty TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:03 pm

TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials

TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials Image

14-12-2017 06:39 PM

The Euphrates -

Jassem Mohammed Jaafar, a close associate of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, has revealed that the latter has handed over three files of corruption by the US Transparency International, which may have toppled senior officials and officials.

The deputy of the coalition of state law Jassim Mohammed Jaafar news that Abadi follows the subject of corruption with the American Transparency International, which was held two years ago to follow up the funds of Iraq in international banks and European, whether before or after 2003. Adding that this institution after two years of work has reached clear convictions for some of the Iraqis, whether they are individuals or politicians or senior managers of companies, and most of them are working in the sale of oil and currencies in oil and electricity contracts of those whose assets doubled doubling over the past ten years.

He pointed out that these files are available to Abbadi and will be placed in the hands of three judges in his office to study them fully, and to charge the person who owns these funds (where you from this) and how they were managed and the reason for their increase and the judiciary takes the decision that these funds are natural or stolen money from the state.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=53514

TI handed over "Abadi" 3 files of corruption will topple the heads of senior officials 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum