Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget

Go down

An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget Empty An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:32 am

An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget

An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget NB-224093-636488301509601292

Thursday, December 14

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
announced that the Kurdistan Regional Government , for an expected visit to the Committee on Natural Resources, Industry and Energy and the Committee on Finance and Investment and the Committee on Legal Affairs of the Parliament of Kurdistan to Baghdad to try to "prevent" pass the budget for fiscal year 2018 project, pointing to the formation of a joint higher committee between the Parliament and the Government of the Territory To exchange information and find appropriate solutions to problems.

The government said in a statement seen by Alsumaria News, "The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Najran Barzani and Deputy Prime Minister Kebad Talabani and their accompanying government delegation met in the Parliament of Kurdistan with the Deputy Speaker of Parliament Jaafar Iminki and Secretary of Parliament, Becker Talabani and the presence of the Committee on Natural Resources and Industry and Energy and the Committee on Finance and Investment And the Committee on Legal Affairs in the Parliament of Kurdistan, which includes representatives of the parliamentary blocs.

The statement added that "the meeting discussed the options available to the government and how to deal with the financial situation of 2018, relying on the federal government or on the revenues of the Kurdistan region, the percentage of the Kurdistan region of the draft law of the general budget of Iraq, the federal revenue and production of oil in the region, The restoration of loans, the face of corruption, the reform process and ensure more transparency in the field of public revenue, especially oil and gas imports, the formulation of the mechanism required to launch the Kurdistan Fund for oil imports work and organize efforts to defend the constitutional rights of the Kurdistan region.

The statement stressed that "the two sides stressed the cooperation and coordination between the government and the Kurdistan Parliament to overcome the current situation and agreed that the insurance of salaries of employees is the priority for the work of the government and parliament, and that the reform process necessary and important, especially in the sector of public jobs and salaries and retirement, To bring a joint reform project to the parliament. "

The statement added that "it was decided at the meeting that the three parliamentary committees to visit their counterparts in the federal parliament to try to prevent the passage of the draft budget law for the year 2018, which was reduced the share of the Kurdistan region, and decided to form a joint high committee between parliament and the Kurdistan Regional Government for the exchange of information Diagnose deficiencies and find appropriate solutions to problems. "

It is noteworthy that the Kurdistan Regional Government considered, Monday (November 6, 2017), that the draft budget law 2018 aims to "marginalize the constitutional entity" of the region, while indicated that 12.6% "not enough to pay the salaries of one province" in the region.

LINK

An anticipated visit to Baghdad by three Kurdish committees to try to "prevent" the passage of the 2018 budget 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum