Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries

Go down

Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries Empty Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:25 am

Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries

Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries NB-224106-636488406372739798

Thursday, December 14

Alsumaria News / Sulaymaniyah
A spokesman for the Movement for Change Shursh Haji, on Thursday, the volume of debt of the Kurdistan region, while pointed out that the wealth of some regional officials exceeded the possibilities of countries.

Haji said in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it "The lack of interest of the authority of the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan against all the crises that faced the citizens of the Kurdistan region during the past 26 years is a disregard for the people of Kurdistan," noting that "the unemployment rate and poor living conditions and lack of services led To the loss of hope of the people of Kurdistan. "

Haji said that "according to officials of the Democratic and Patriotic Party of Kurdistan, the size of the region's debt amounted to 20 billion dollars," noting that "the wealth and resources of a number of officials of the region far exceeded the possibilities and resources of countries."

"The Change Movement is trying to address the problems through dialogue and put forward a reform program, and the citizens of Kurdistan carry the injustices and oppression of the rulers of the region for a better future," he said.

Haji said that "the authorities of the region took advantage of the keenness of the movement of change and the loyalty of the citizen of Kurdistan and focused on how to stay in power only and looting of wealth," pointing out that "it was about two months on the events of October 16, while the Democratic parties and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan are not willing to recognize the failure of their authority "He said.

"It is the duty of the Movement for Change to support citizens who have tried all methods with the authority, which is not ready to solve the problems," he said.

Members of the Movement for Change leadership announced that the movement would meet next Saturday to make a final decision on returning to the political opposition.

The Kurdistan region suffers from a severe political and economic crisis, while the relationship between the federal government and the Kurdistan region of tension, after the last referendum on the separation on the twenty-fifth of last September, prompting the head of the central government Haider Abadi to impose several procedures, including stopping international flights in airports Erbil and Sulaymaniyah, and to demand that the region hand over all land border crossings.

LINK

Change reveals the debts of Kurdistan and confirms: wealth of officials in the region exceeded the possibilities of countries 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum