Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells

Go down

Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells Empty Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:22 am

Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells

Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells NB-224116-636488437848987850

Thursday December 14,

Alsumaria News / Najaf
, said Vice President Iyad Allawi , on Thursday, that the battle will drag on and will take another face which sleeper cells, while called the exception of state funds from thieves amnesty.

"Civil youth in Najaf are better able to run the affairs of the country in the future," Allawi said during his participation in the civil youth conference held in Najaf and attended by Alsumaria News, hoping that "the civil rule that is equal to all rights and duties will prevail."

Allawi said that "the battle will be long and will take another face, the sleeper cells, despite all the sacrifices," adding that "this issue will not end only change the political environment."

Allawi stressed that "the stability of Iraq will reflect stability in the region called the Greater Middle East," pointing out that "security is not achieved as long as there is hungry."

Allawi stressed the need to "audit my account from 2004 to now," calling for "an exception to steal state funds from the general amnesty."

The Vice President of the Republic Iyad Allawi said on December 8 that this war will be long-term, which necessitates the creation of an appropriate environment and repelling the thought of deviant terrorism. He pointed out that the current stage also requires urgent political measures, And the elimination of quotas and the establishment of institutions professionally away from marginalization and exclusion and politicized eradication and provide job opportunities for the unemployed.

LINK

Allawi from Najaf: The battle will continue and will take another face, which is the sleeper cells 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum