Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers

Go down

Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers Empty Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:19 am

Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers

Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers NB-224134-636488539489766218

Editor Haidar Majid - Thursday, December 14,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad Diwaniyah
governor Sami al-Hasnawi, on Thursday, not to deal with the head of the security committee in the province Faisal al-Naeli, attributing to exceeding the legislative and supervisory powers, while withdrawing the powers of his second deputy, as well as the exemption of eight managers in the province. Al-Hasnawi said in a statement received, Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "We issued a formal letter to address the security services not to cooperate with the Chairman of the Security Committee in the Diwaniyah provincial council Faisal Hassan al-Naeli to exceed the legislative and supervisory powers and interference directly in the security file and exploitation of the security post to achieve personal purposes and guidance The legal section of the province to institute a lawsuit against him. "

Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers 636488537360549516-%D9%88%D8%AB%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A

Al-Hasnawi added, "We also issued an official letter that includes the withdrawal of state houses inhabited by Jubayr al-Jubouri, head of the Diwaniyah provincial council, Faisal Hassan al-Na'ili, a member of the Diwaniyah provincial council and directing the state real estate department to evacuate them immediately and allocate them instead to the Diwaniyah retirement department due to the narrowness of the current building of the retirees' Retired from the people of the province. "

Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers 636488540171477478-%D9%88%D8%AB%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%84

"We also issued an official letter that includes the withdrawal of the powers of the second deputy governor of Diwaniya Malik al-Husseini because of his lack of performance, especially the deterioration of health and medical services provided to patients from the people of the province."

Al-Hasnawi said that "in response to the demands of the people of the province of Diwaniyah and the implementation of the demands of the demonstrators of their children, we issued an official letter urgently to exempt the director of the distribution of electricity Diwaniyah civil traveler because of his involvement in the exploitation of government and administrative position to waste public money and poor performance of management and career."

"We have issued a set of measures necessary to correct the course of the local government and to refer some of the spoilers who have been proven to be involved in exploiting the government and job position to waste public money and poor administrative performance," Diwaniyah governor said.

Al-Hasnawi said that "the Assistant Director-General for Technical Affairs was exempted from the Department of Health, exempted the Director of the Inspection Department, exempted the Medical Operations Department, exempted the Director of Services and exempted the Head of the Emergency Services Division of Diwaniyah Teaching Hospital, And to exempt the director of the Department of Surgery at Diwaniyah Teaching Hospital, and obligate the Director General of Health to provide us with a clear plan to promote health reality within a maximum of one month from the date of issuance of the order.

It is noteworthy that the financial and administrative corruption spread in Iraq significantly, as Transparency International classified him as the third most corrupt country in the world after Somalia and Sudan, but the Iraqi government often criticized the reports of the Organization on corruption and considered inaccurate and based on information received through local and foreign companies Failed to implement service projects in Iraq.

LINK

Governor of Diwaniyah directed not to deal with the deputies and withdraw the powers of his second deputy and exempt 8 managers 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum