Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts

Go down

MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts Empty MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:12 am

MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts

MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts 53998710

2017/12/14 (00:01 PM)

Baghdad / Range

A number of MPs have repeatedly stressed that the work of the payment company "smart card" Key Card "is tainted by corruption, and some financial companies carry the banking crisis suffocating the country, because some of them work incorrectly. While others call on Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to review the contracts of the smart card company and its owners, the company responsible for the "Key Card" attributed the reasons for accusations against it to reveal fake and fake names in the salaries of the government departments, prompting those affected to counteract and stick charges, Contributing billions of dollars in funds to the State Treasury every month.

The member of the House of Representatives Ghazwan Shabani, has called in press statements, Prime Minister Haider Abadi, to "see" the contracts and smart card company owners and the percentage of profits obtained, adding: Many of the complaints that we received about this company, Imposed by the commission on the card holders, and not provide all the services that must be provided.

The member of the House of Representatives for the province of Basra, Mazen Almazni, in a press statement, that Iraq is living a banking crisis suffocating that smart payment companies, including "Key Card" tainted files of corruption.

For his part, the Director of Public Relations and Media of the International Smart Card Company, Alaa Abdul Hussein Abdul Hadi, said in an interview with (Al Mada) regarding the request to the Prime Minister to review the company's contracts, "We confirmed and confirm that there is no objection to the company because all contracts And the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Iraq and the Office of Financial Control, and we are not hidden from any control or audit or question in this regard, if the goal is to correct the error and not the accusation null and void.

We are the leading company in this field in Iraq and a pioneer in the field of biometric work (fingerprints) in the region and the world, from the beginning until today, we They are not supported by any political or governmental body, but there is an appreciation of our work by all honorable people in parliament and the government.

He added that this estimate did not come from a vacuum, because our company revealed thousands of fake and fake names in the salaries of the state departments, and we have provided billions to the treasury of the state monthly, so we achieved what others could not achieve, and completed what any company could not achieve the country, Which confirms that all these successive successes have bothered some of the people affected by the disclosure of false names and duplicate and counterfeit, which led them to our antagonism and to attach false accusations to our company, Mirdafa: The service of deposit, transfer and shopping is available on the smart card, and any person who holds the card to benefit from these services, Services In the future if approved by the Central Bank.

Some believe that what happened in Iraq is very strange. The smart card company, Baghdad Card, monopolizes this kind of work without competition, not because of this type of company, but because Baghdad Card knew how to control it. On the country and close the doors to competitors, with a capital of three billion dinars, after contracting with Rafidain Bank and Rashid to adopt smart card in the payment of salaries of employees and retirees beneficiaries of the two banks.

The smart card program was introduced in Iraq in 2005, where it began working with retirees and beneficiaries of the social protection network, as was adopted by a number of state departments, and contributed to the detection of many of those who receive more than a salary from the state.

LINK

MPs accuse Key Card of corruption and call for review of contracts 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum