Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018

Go down

National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 Empty National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:02 am

National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018

National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 Image

13-12-2017 All times are GMT +3

The Euphrates -

The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan called on the Presidency of the Council of Representatives on Wednesday to return the draft budget law next year to the government to make the necessary adjustments before it is too late, warning of dire consequences in the event of failure to approve the budget.

The head of the parliamentary bloc, Arieh Abdullah in a press statement that the Finance Committee to return the draft budget law to the government annexed to the demands of the political blocs on the amendment of the law for the crisis quickly by the government. Adding that going into the side discussions in the Finance Committee and the parliament will not lead to any positive result, but the fact that the time began to enter without the adoption of the most important law within the powers of the House of Representatives, explaining that in light of the political crisis between Arbil and Baghdad as well as the economic crisis can not ignore the budget If the next year enters without any law, the repercussions will be catastrophic for the economy.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=53441

National Kurdistan warns of serious consequences in the event of the adoption of the budget 2018 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum