Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures

Go down

Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures Empty Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:23 pm

Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures

Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures NB-224016-636487510041715408

Wednesday, December 13,

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -
Sadr's leader Moqtada al-Sadr on Wednesday sued anyone found guilty of "insulting al-Sadr" and vowed to take other measures against them.

Sadr said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "Based on the ideological and religious responsibility, and even the national must I have to address severely (to the owners of the case) who were and still abuse us Al-Sadr father of the grandfather as they express their allegiance to us or infallibility or claim matters We do not have and never had, because such people did not benefit them curse and issuing statements and referendums against them, they are subject to talk according to their desires and desires and according to their deviant beliefs and forbid God and hear no apparent speech at all despite what we said and issued right.

"The committee is composed of a representative of the Special Office, a representative of the General Office, a representative of the Peace Corps, and a representative of Al-Hananah," he said. , A representative of our security service (protection), and the governor of Zamili. "

"We must form a legal committee of lawyers and judges who have the expertise and integrity to work on filing a formal lawsuit against all those who are proven against them and in coordination with us directly and then refer them to the competent authorities to work on their accountability," he said, threatening to take other measures against them if not We will announce it later. "

"There are parties or people who are among the owners of the case, but they claim not to belong to us as an institution (Nour al-Shamma) and others who call for contact with the Imam, or they are subcontractors or otherwise," Sadr said. "They are obliged to give up that thought Deviant with a written pledge or writing a written statement announcing the lack of belonging to us, otherwise we are obliged to deal with them as previously. "

It is noteworthy that the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, called earlier, to liquidate the Sadrists who are not eligible to belong.

LINK

Sadr is prosecuting all those who prove his abuse of Al-Sadr and vows to take other measures 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum