Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair"

Go down

Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" Empty Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair"

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:01 pm

Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair"

Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" NB-224055-636487640881252435

Wednesday, December 13,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
counting Chairman of the Committee of Displacement and Migration Parliamentary Raad Aldhlki, Wednesday, reaffirmed the United Nations to hold the Iraqi elections on schedule , " an order unjust , " calling on the federal government and the organization to address the tragedy of displaced people through them back to their provinces, construction and reconstruction of their cities before embarking on identifying any timings Time for elections.

Al-Dahlaki said in a statement received by Alsumaria News that "at a time when the tragedy of the displaced is growing and in the absence of concern for the governmental bodies of the suffering of this slide, the United Nations to us today to confirm that with the holding of elections on schedule," pointing out that " The United Nations on the need to hold elections on time is unfair to the Iraqis in general and the displaced in particular. "

He added that "it was the first of the United Nations to address the issue of the return of displaced persons to their areas and cities and address the issue of armed factions that control some provinces to enable citizens to participate in the upcoming elections, either under the circumstances and suffering suffered by displaced people and indifference to them will pay the entire component To refrain from participating in the elections because he will feel that the government and international humanitarian organizations have no importance and do not consider it sacred, so why should he participate and give his voice to those who do not deserve it? "

He wondered, "If any of the superpowers to be exposed to our provinces occupied by the Da'ish organizations, will these countries force their people to hold elections or will be addressed before the start of any step intended to implement the Constitution, which emphasizes the holding of elections as a right of the citizen to choose who represents him "He called on the government first and the United Nations to" focus its attention on the displaced people and address their tragedies through the return to their provinces and provide a safe environment for them and the reconstruction and reconstruction of their cities before setting any timelines for the upcoming elections. "

On December 11, 2017, the United Nations called for the Iraqi elections to be held on time and the return of displaced persons to their liberated areas.

LINK

Al-Dahlaki The United Nations' confirmation that the elections will be held on time is "unfair" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum